Author Topic: Confirmed Release Date For Prince Of Compton  (Read 1403 times)

E-Class

• 'G'
Re: Confirmed Release Date For Prince Of Compton
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2008, 02:54:50 PM »
i think you've officially scared me into being a lil eazy fan. Stupid ass.
i gave you constructive criticism. I was on a mixtape with the dude, never met em though. I'm sure he's a great guy (i can see by the offers to visit him at his home)
but I really just think he's recycling a dead genre. Besides a few really good emcees in that genre, gangsta rap has become lame. Dudes come on here and hate on SPI all day and it seems to be all good, and LiL eazy couldn't hold Spider's shoestring. He's actually the worst rapper I've heard in my life. But remember, this is just one man's opinion. No matter how many veiled or unveiled internet threats you make, that ain't gone change nothing. What, me going to his house is just gone force me to hear that garbage in person. Thanks, but no thanks. I never claimed to be a tuff guy but Gangsters with bodyguards, that's an oxymoron.

Keep it coming dude.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2008, 02:57:45 PM »
ama cop it  8)

D~Nice

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »
i think you've officially scared me into being a lil eazy fan. Stupid ass.
i gave you constructive criticism. I was on a mixtape with the dude, never met em though. I'm sure he's a great guy (i can see by the offers to visit him at his home)
but I really just think he's recycling a dead genre. Besides a few really good emcees in that genre, gangsta rap has become lame. Dudes come on here and hate on SPI all day and it seems to be all good, and LiL eazy couldn't hold Spider's shoestring. He's actually the worst rapper I've heard in my life. But remember, this is just one man's opinion. No matter how many veiled or unveiled internet threats you make, that ain't gone change nothing. What, me going to his house is just gone force me to hear that garbage in person. Thanks, but no thanks. I never claimed to be a tuff guy but Gangsters with bodyguards, that's an oxymoron.

Keep it coming dude.

That is some real talk.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2008, 03:55:43 PM »
I ain't gonna lie...dude ain't the best lyricist...BUT a lot of his songs are dope!
Here's some for example:
Gangsta Shit
I Got That
I'm From Compton
What We're Claiming
Candy Paint
Boyz N Tha Hood 07
A Lil Eazier Said Than Dunn

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2008, 03:59:31 PM »
I just heard that "What Were Claiming" song, shit go hard.

Ghetto187

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2008, 04:00:29 PM »
iight Here An Insider Secret That Not Many People Know.
Lil Eazy-E Alsways From The Start Wanted To Keep It Gangsta, You Know No Pop Shit. But Since He Changed Labels & Went With Universal Records. This Is When He Started To Change Is Style... It's All Universal Records Fault For The Kinda Material That Lil Eazy-E Has Put Out Lately (Even Tho I'm From Compton & I Got That Are Great) Has Been Some Pop Club Shit. If You Would Have Heard The Original Prince Of Compton As It Was Intended To Be When It Was Gonna Drop On Virgin Records It Would Have Been An Instant WestCoast Classic. So To Get My Point Across I'm Only Saying This To Let Ya True WestCoast Fans The Sad Reality About What Goes On In The Music Biz. I Just Hope That Lil Eazy-E Start Making His Own Decisions & Not Let Other People Give Him Orders.
I Just Hope That Songs Like Bangin' Don't Make The Final Cut.
How To Smoke Weed!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2008, 04:26:31 PM »
iight Here An Insider Secret That Not Many People Know.
Lil Eazy-E Alsways From The Start Wanted To Keep It Gangsta, You Know No Pop Shit. But Since He Changed Labels & Went With Universal Records. This Is When He Started To Change Is Style... It's All Universal Records Fault For The Kinda Material That Lil Eazy-E Has Put Out Lately (Even Tho I'm From Compton & I Got That Are Great) Has Been Some Pop Club Shit. If You Would Have Heard The Original Prince Of Compton As It Was Intended To Be When It Was Gonna Drop On Virgin Records It Would Have Been An Instant WestCoast Classic. So To Get My Point Across I'm Only Saying This To Let Ya True WestCoast Fans The Sad Reality About What Goes On In The Music Biz. I Just Hope That Lil Eazy-E Start Making His Own Decisions & Not Let Other People Give Him Orders.
I Just Hope That Songs Like Bangin' Don't Make The Final Cut.

Ya i feel you, i kinda already knew that!!!

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2008, 06:54:16 PM »
 i hope they fuckin stick wit this, now under what distribution will this be on? i dont usually like to get ''whole'' albums from i tunes . i like it wit the cover n shit.

but if september it is he better get out there n do some damn, promo do a video or smt
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2008, 07:02:22 PM »
His ass ain't releasing shit in 2008.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2008, 07:14:45 PM »
His ass ain't releasing shit in 2008.

oh common i bet his ass already released tons of shit!
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Ghetto187

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2008, 08:15:37 AM »
i hope they fuckin stick wit this, now under what distribution will this be on? i dont usually like to get ''whole'' albums from i tunes . i like it wit the cover n shit.

but if september it is he better get out there n do some damn, promo do a video or smt
Heres A Promo Video

How To Smoke Weed!

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2008, 08:58:38 AM »

Heres A Promo Video

PROPS! This album is starting to sound like the second Documentary!!

Ghetto187

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2008, 11:15:36 AM »

Heres A Promo Video

Yeah No Problem G'
Heres The Audio
http://www.zshare.net/audio/68152685b8a111/
How To Smoke Weed!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2008, 12:20:58 AM »

Heres A Promo Video

Yeah No Problem G'
Heres The Audio
http://www.zshare.net/audio/68152685b8a111/

is this a track from the album?

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2008, 03:21:27 AM »
can't wait.. i will buy this

me too if it drops