Author Topic: Confirmed Release Date For Prince Of Compton  (Read 1404 times)

RECOGNIZE187

Re: Confirmed Release Date For Prince Of Compton
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2008, 04:37:02 AM »
man i hope that date sticks, i know he aint no jay z, but he is dope as fuck, you cannot deny that, i am sure his album will be banging, and his latest single is fucking dope, he has sped up his rapping, which makes it sound dope as fuck, cannot wait for the album, hopefully it sticks

i can deny it. LiL eazy is terrible. But this is from what I've heard from him this far. I'm gonna give this upcoming material a chance. It sounds like he's reading his rhymes off the paper when he's in the studio. No, this isn't hating, so nigga don't need to get all amped up about this comment. Like I said, i'm just judging from everything he has done thus far. No topics, no charisma, no brow-raising lines, nothing. Absolutely nothing. It kinda makes me realize how desperate the west is for a new dope artist. He makes me ashamed to be from compton. I hope this new stuff shows some type of growth.

listen to letter to my homeboyz track...!!

everybody readin rhymes off the paper...do u think we have time to learn ALL tha lyrics ???

cant wait for tha album

MediumL

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2008, 04:47:04 AM »
Loved that tune wit bone thugs...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Ghetto187

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2008, 01:46:55 PM »
i hope they fuckin stick wit this, now under what distribution will this be on? i dont usually like to get ''whole'' albums from i tunes . i like it wit the cover n shit.

but if september it is he better get out there n do some damn, promo do a video or smt
Heres A Promo Video

PROPS! This album is starting to sound like the second Documentary!!
Yeah No Problem G'
Heres The Audio
http://www.zshare.net/audio/68152685b8a111/

is this a track from the album?
I Think It Is
How To Smoke Weed!

h2k4

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2008, 03:39:35 PM »
iight Here An Insider Secret That Not Many People Know.
Lil Eazy-E Alsways From The Start Wanted To Keep It Gangsta, You Know No Pop Shit. But Since He Changed Labels & Went With Universal Records. This Is When He Started To Change Is Style... It's All Universal Records Fault For The Kinda Material That Lil Eazy-E Has Put Out Lately (Even Tho I'm From Compton & I Got That Are Great) Has Been Some Pop Club Shit. If You Would Have Heard The Original Prince Of Compton As It Was Intended To Be When It Was Gonna Drop On Virgin Records It Would Have Been An Instant WestCoast Classic. So To Get My Point Across I'm Only Saying This To Let Ya True WestCoast Fans The Sad Reality About What Goes On In The Music Biz. I Just Hope That Lil Eazy-E Start Making His Own Decisions & Not Let Other People Give Him Orders.
I Just Hope That Songs Like Bangin' Don't Make The Final Cut.

To be honest with you, I don't really see a difference from his old material to his new material, other than the beats.  You can't say that it's Universal's fault because Lil E is following their plan.  He wants to make money and so do they.  Sadly, this isn't the 90's, where Gangsta rap would sell like crazy so conformity is what's going to happen.  Atleast there's mixtapes.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2008, 12:53:24 AM »
im looking forward to it. lil eazys my fav from the new west

lips209

« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2008, 02:19:19 AM »
the album will be dope, lets just hope for a new interview

Ghetto187

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2008, 06:16:45 PM »
Just As I Told Ya On May 28th The Release Date Is September 16, 2008 Now Dubcnn.com Just Got Confirmation.

Remember To Get The Latest News On Lil E' Go To www.LilEazy-E.Net I Got Connections With Lil' Eazy-E & With His Body Gaurd

Heres Whats On The Main Page

A new official press release for Lil Eazy-E's solo debut "Prince Of Compton" has just been issued. This raises hopes for the Compton rapper to finally drop his album, which fans have now been waiting on for several years. Check out the press release:

"The West Coast has birthed some of the hardest lyrics to hit the rap world, with songs like “F**k the Police,” “6 N the Mornin,” and “It Was a Good Day.” The heart of some of the grittiest rhymes emerged from the streets of Compton, where hustling, and gangbanging were a way of life.

NWA introduced the world to Gangster Rap in the 80’s; Lil Eazy-E will resuscitate it in 2008, with his debut release on the Universal/Blackground label “Prince of Compton,” scheduled to drop September 16, 2008. The first release “What We’re Claimin” is a gangster’s anthem, with rich lyrical flow over funky, hard hitting beats.

Lil Eazy-E continues the legacy of his late father, rap icon Eric Eazy-E Wright, by delivering a searing collection of bone-crushing songs about the streets of his hometown, Compton. Lil Eazy’s lyrics reflect on the life and untimely death of his father, giving listeners an intimate look into their world.

He is prepared to put his own personal twist on the legacy left by his father. Lil Eazy-E’s lyrics tell the story of his life growing up in Compton, and living with one of the icons of gangster rap. He addresses all who have questioned his skills, the life and death of his father, and studio gangsters building careers by imitating the appearance and persona of West Coast pioneers that brought the streets of South Central to the rap game. Having grown up with many of the legends of gangster rap, it’s only natural that he call-out those that are faking in their music and in front of the cameras.

Lil Eazy-E is holding nothing back. He is dealing with subjects that until now have been fueled by rumors, such as his lifestyle since his fathers passing.

“A lot of people probably think I grew-up in the Suburbs of Southern California, living a privileged life. What they don’t know is I was born and raised in the same house as my father, the oldest of nine kids. We were a big family that all grew-up together. I lived the same life as my father, and I’m giving you that life on ‘The Prince of Compton’,” explains Lil Eazy-E.

“Prince of Compton” brings West Coast rap back with a vengeance, merging the flavor of N.W.A on songs such as “Money and Power” and “They Killed You,” and mixing things up with “This Ain’t a Game” featuring Bone Thugs, which takes listeners back to the Ruthless days. Lil Eazy-E also pays homage to one of his childhood hero’s Ice Cube on “Shotgun” which was inspired by the street classic “Today Was a Good Day.”

“Ice Cube was a huge influence on my record. Knowing him as a kid and then working with him as a man was a great learning experience,” said Lil Eazy-E.

With a phenomenal debut album, budding record company and fledgling roster of talented rappers, Lil Eazy-E is poised to become the next West Coast Rap Kingpin, just as his father did nearly 20 years ago."

Check out Lil Eazy-E's current single "What We're Claiming":
How To Smoke Weed!

westsiderider323

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2008, 07:14:57 PM »
^^dope

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2008, 08:29:55 PM »
man i hope that date sticks, i know he aint no jay z, but he is dope as fuck, you cannot deny that, i am sure his album will be banging, and his latest single is fucking dope, he has sped up his rapping, which makes it sound dope as fuck, cannot wait for the album, hopefully it sticks

i can deny it. LiL eazy is terrible. But this is from what I've heard from him this far. I'm gonna give this upcoming material a chance. It sounds like he's reading his rhymes off the paper when he's in the studio. No, this isn't hating, so nigga don't need to get all amped up about this comment. Like I said, i'm just judging from everything he has done thus far. No topics, no charisma, no brow-raising lines, nothing. Absolutely nothing. It kinda makes me realize how desperate the west is for a new dope artist. He makes me ashamed to be from compton. I hope this new stuff shows some type of growth.

fucc u cuzz 8)

EFFeX

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2008, 08:33:20 PM »

What are you talking about man? Lil Eazy ain't garbage.

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2008, 08:35:17 PM »
Hope the album does drop soon.

im sure it's a far different album now than the one i got to sample in 2005.  some songs should be the sime like "Shotgun" and "They Killed You"

Blood$

« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2008, 08:55:18 PM »
I hope that date stays and it don't get pushed back... they better have a video soon

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2008, 11:38:58 PM »
... they better have a video soon

better start hustlin to creat buzz cuz this one a we been waitin for some time so better not go past out heads
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Shango

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2008, 02:41:28 AM »
could somebody up what we are claiming, download link on dubcnn doesnt work