Author Topic: Jobs daily random thoughts  (Read 586 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
Re: Jobs daily random thoughts
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 03:12:26 PM »
so...i was thinking...

job complains about the way things are, A LOT, (as do most of us, just not in the same way)

so it got me thinking...

job...what would you do if you ruled the world and every single person in the world would listen to you and obey your commands? how would u handle things? would you handle things with a retributive state of mind by separating the races and bring society back another hundred years? or would you try to bring people together for a common good to try to bring civilization forward with common goals in mind?

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 04:23:02 PM »
why....did they have to name hannibal lecter...after general hannibal? they trying to villify a 247 bc nigga huh? eye don't get it, whites run the world since jesus dies, now those crackers gotta ruin our history completely? fuck

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 05:31:36 PM »
why.....are the black keys on the piano...the smaller ones? how come a nigga gotta get marginalized...even on a musical instrument? eye just don't know, eye be laughin at them cracker ass pianos
that was harsh

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 06:53:30 PM »
Well do you wanna know what I'm sick and tired of? I'm sick and tired of dealin' wit fuckin' NIGGAS, black ass muthafuckin' boyz, dressed in white boy clothes 24/7 still thinkin' they got some kind of respect in the Projects. Fuckin' comin' out chur house, wearing some fuckin' Hollister shit, TIGHT AS FUCK, with some fuckin' WHITE STAKER BOY VANS. Or some fitch shit, darely wit some Jordans. Nigga what the fuck are you? Poser ass fakes. Lames! Than tomorrow you gonna rock jeans, a wife beater and some black tims comin to give a kidd some dap. Nigga you don't get no respect.

Now, Job my nigga, Job, nigga, wasn't you the nigga rockin' vans?? :nawty: That's white boy shit.

Or better yet, they ain't even from the Projects but one of they dudes is there, so they think they can just chill? Nahhhhh, and THEY the niggas who find like all 4 of the white girls who make-up the white population to chill wit. But turn around to smoke some weed, and hang round the store. Now no I ain't a racist nigga but I CAN'T stomach LAMES! Now to me, alottta people on this board I would chill out wit 50 million times before these niggas now. AND I DON'T HANG OUT OR CONVERSATE WIT ONE WHITE BOY, EVER. Now maddd heads on here, ha, hell yeah I would, becuz real cats don't fuck wit lames.

And I was watchin' 'Gangland' Saturday. Can you believe these lil Gangbangers was dressed in some Aercrombie what ever the fuck and Hollister. I saw niggas rockin' it. Now, what about these niggas right here?? Can't stand lames, men!

^ QuietTruth's daily random thoughts.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 07:02:30 PM »
Oh yeah how the fuck does Hollyfield house get foreclosed. when eye heard that shit immediately the thought 'dumb nigga' jumped in my head. eye mean this nigga was getting paid something like 38 million a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you can't afford to keep ya house. example of a dumb nigga, who could only use his fist but not his brain. eye would love to deck the shit out of him, knock him out cold. let me get paid 38 million dollars a fight and SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT eye would definitely be Americas worst nightmare. Because eye wouldnt even spend my dough on a house that has 11 rooms 10 bathrooms etc (hollyfields house), eye wouldnt buy ice, nah eye would invest my money into land, and the young Black seeds growing up with no direction.
Damn, that's the first i've heard of that!!
too many punches to the head  is bad for your helath....
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 10:45:56 AM »
Well do you wanna know what I'm sick and tired of? I'm sick and tired of dealin' wit fuckin' NIGGAS, black ass muthafuckin' boyz, dressed in white boy clothes 24/7 still thinkin' they got some kind of respect in the Projects. Fuckin' comin' out chur house, wearing some fuckin' Hollister shit, TIGHT AS FUCK, with some fuckin' WHITE STAKER BOY VANS. Or some fitch shit, darely wit some Jordans. Nigga what the fuck are you? Poser ass fakes. Lames! Than tomorrow you gonna rock jeans, a wife beater and some black tims comin to give a kidd some dap. Nigga you don't get no respect.

Now, Job my nigga, Job, nigga, wasn't you the nigga rockin' vans?? :nawty: That's white boy shit.

Or better yet, they ain't even from the Projects but one of they dudes is there, so they think they can just chill? Nahhhhh, and THEY the niggas who find like all 4 of the white girls who make-up the white population to chill wit. But turn around to smoke some weed, and hang round the store. Now no I ain't a racist nigga but I CAN'T stomach LAMES! Now to me, alottta people on this board I would chill out wit 50 million times before these niggas now. AND I DON'T HANG OUT OR CONVERSATE WIT ONE WHITE BOY, EVER. Now maddd heads on here, ha, hell yeah I would, becuz real cats don't fuck wit lames.

And I was watchin' 'Gangland' Saturday. Can you believe these lil Gangbangers was dressed in some Aercrombie what ever the fuck and Hollister. I saw niggas rockin' it. Now, what about these niggas right here?? Can't stand lames, men!

^ QuietTruth's daily random thoughts.

if you comin at me, then come at me all the way, you feel me, cuz eye mistake shots from adversaries little pistols as a full on war attack,and send missiles and air raids back at them niggas. let me know cuz you steppin in that enemy territory.

second nigga eye dont know where get me rockin vans from.
these arent vans:

eye dont know how old you are, hopefully you young ( younger than 21, so its not too late to change for the better) but you sound like them niggas, that always be in the group when we bout to get it poppin at some spot and you cant get in because ya whole wardrobe consists of jerseys, white teas, and air forces.
 then that nigga want to screw his face up and say "yo this spot whack, lets bounce" and eye am that nigga lookin at him "like nigga you stupid, it's jumpin in there, here take some change and take the bus home because aint nobody driving ya ass back home".

eye dont rock no abercrombie bullshit but that don't mean because eye am Black eye got to rock baggy jeans and timbs all my fuckinn life. nah nigga eye got gear for any occasion.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 10:59:34 AM »
Nuthin' but the truth, my nigga!
Time for a change...bring it!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 02:46:39 PM »
I didn't say you an abercrombie nigga, I'm sayin' them niggas I can't stand. And you stay wit this whole 'laughing at white boy' shit, like what the hell.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2008, 01:36:37 PM »
I didn't say you an abercrombie nigga, I'm sayin' them niggas I can't stand. And you stay wit this whole 'laughing at white boy' shit, like what the hell.
my fault nigga eye was trippin

Elevz

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2008, 02:47:57 PM »
Random, that's exactly the right word.