Author Topic: THIS FORUM SUCKS...  (Read 2861 times)

JAZ

Re: THIS FORUM SUCKS...
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 09:31:50 AM »
they deleted my alphabet threads. :(

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2008, 09:55:32 AM »
i blame KAIN and dipcc for everything wrong with this forum, I'm not even mad at sikotic but he's taken a turn for the worse lately, he's even been dissing me for no reason and we've been cool since day one, whatever, its a disease bretheren, i can't stay mad at ya.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 09:58:56 AM »
u mad, lil girl?

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2008, 10:05:36 AM »
Yea...The dub was better when that pink ass dipcc site was still around and those posters weren't posting here. But this board always had its highs and lows. This is nothing new.

KAIN... If you consider this dead, then what was your site when it was up and running?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2008, 10:49:30 AM »

ironic isnt it.. kain tried to take all the dipcc-diots away to a safe place.. and now they havent come back he's crying.

why didnt you stay away if this place sucks so bad?

part of the reason g-spot aint what it used to be  is because of kain and the dipcc clowns

go away, and stay away.

you dont mean that. :-*

-KIDRENEGADE-

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 10:56:55 AM »
Yeah...site is pretty dead.

K Dot is sick though.

MarkCruz

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008, 11:47:18 AM »
HOW MANY MONTHS AGO WAS DIPCC OFFLINE? OCTOBER.

YET WE'RE TO BLAME FOR G-SPOT FALLING OFF,
WE WERE THE G-SPOT, BLAME DIPCC FOR NOT POSTING.

SEER/RUD YOU GOT ALL THESE LAME NAZI MODS DELETING QUALITY THREADS AND REPLACING THEM
WITH THREADS ABOUT CUMMING ON SOMEONES TITS.

Elano

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2008, 12:08:32 PM »
HOW MANY MONTHS AGO WAS DIPCC OFFLINE? OCTOBER.

YET WE'RE TO BLAME FOR G-SPOT FALLING OFF,
WE WERE THE G-SPOT, BLAME DIPCC FOR NOT POSTING.

SEER/RUD YOU GOT ALL THESE LAME NAZI MODS DELETING QUALITY THREADS AND REPLACING THEM
WITH THREADS ABOUT CUMMING ON SOMEONES TITS.

get a fuckin life

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2008, 12:09:32 PM »
people go to other boards? lol this is my first and only one

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2008, 12:10:44 PM »
My computer is fucked,
I started recovery and turned it off half way now it won't start, ima wait alittle bit and get a mac book.

Now I read for entertainment  :-X

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2008, 02:53:28 PM »
That's the first post I've seen from Seer in months. :o

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2008, 02:56:35 PM »
shit always gets lame in the summer...I aint tryin to sit at the pc either when hoes the hoes and the custos are abundant.

herpes

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 05:03:15 PM »
I've been here since the get go and my average post per day is in a gradual decline because there is nothing really worth replying to anymore.  The dubcc fell off hard.  The Gspot isn't funny.  The Dipcc made the gspot amusing.  The outbound connection should be changed to the gossip section.  The Train of Thought is worthless now..... SOHH >>>> Dubcc

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 06:15:58 PM »
I've been here since the get go and my average post per day is in a gradual decline because there is nothing really worth replying to anymore.  The dubcc fell off hard.  The Gspot isn't funny.  The Dipcc made the gspot amusing.  The outbound connection should be changed to the gossip section.  The Train of Thought is worthless now..... SOHH >>>> Dubcc

yep pretty much agree with that too still,  i been here since the start too but this place is gettin filled with clowns by the day. I dont go on any other forum though so i wouldnt know. I checked d12world out a long ass time ago and it was filled with dickriders and people with no music knowledge at all so i just decided to fuck with this place ever since...but this place been gettin spammed with clowns too.

Anyway like cats like sikotic said...sikotic is part of what made dubcc.....no sikotic and you loose a big part of what made this spot so fuckin dope since the start.

Anyway its all good homie, its summer. My bitch game be steppin up each year and targetting a different 'sector' of women each summer keeps me fresh!haha...still i post, but yea...dubcc been in decline right now!

maybe september-december shit will step up again!

Pz y'all!

SeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEN GrEEEEEEEEEEEn

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2008, 07:09:34 PM »
too many weak niggas on here........ you got niggas who always fuckin around on some young litte kid bullshit.......you got a nigga admitin that his whole life is a joke becuz this place makes him act different in real life or someshit dumbshit like that dont remember......... you got uncle toms and token ass Black guys in here whats good sikotic.........