Author Topic: THIS FORUM SUCKS...  (Read 2864 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: THIS FORUM SUCKS...
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2008, 07:17:14 PM »
way too much importance placed on a fuckin message board lol. Ive been here since the shit was igangsta.com. I think ive left the forum like 3 times for about 6 to 11 months each time. no big deal...my life went on lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2008, 10:40:25 PM »
too many weak niggas on here........ you got niggas who always fuckin around on some young litte kid bullshit.......you got a nigga admitin that his whole life is a joke becuz this place makes him act different in real life or someshit dumbshit like that dont remember......... you got uncle toms and token ass Black guys in here whats good sikotic.........

What up Job, where u been?

kemizt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2008, 12:11:31 AM »
I've been here since the get go and my average post per day is in a gradual decline because there is nothing really worth replying to anymore.  The dubcc fell off hard.  The Gspot isn't funny.  The Dipcc made the gspot amusing.  The outbound connection should be changed to the gossip section.  The Train of Thought is worthless now..... SOHH >>>> Dubcc

yep pretty much agree with that too still,  i been here since the start too but this place is gettin filled with clowns by the day. I dont go on any other forum though so i wouldnt know. I checked d12world out a long ass time ago and it was filled with dickriders and people with no music knowledge at all so i just decided to fuck with this place ever since...but this place been gettin spammed with clowns too.

Anyway like cats like sikotic said...sikotic is part of what made dubcc.....no sikotic and you loose a big part of what made this spot so fuckin dope since the start.

Anyway its all good homie, its summer. My bitch game be steppin up each year and targetting a different 'sector' of women each summer keeps me fresh!haha...still i post, but yea...dubcc been in decline right now!

maybe september-december shit will step up again!

Pz y'all!

SeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEN GrEEEEEEEEEEEn

well you don't contribute much either, so what's the point of blaming others?

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2008, 12:17:23 AM »
SOHH'S JBO & BOXDEN'S JUKEBOX :raisetheroof:

SEER YOU'RE PUSSY FOR DELETING MY ACCOUNT.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hs5ExzpwEE4&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Hs5ExzpwEE4&amp;autoplay=0</a>

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2008, 01:16:11 AM »
fuck it

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2008, 01:17:55 AM »
Kain you got your acct deleted,  umm for what?  This is why everyone thinks this place has fell the fuck off,  admins taking themselves to serious.  LOL at spammers like westside159 or whatever still getting to post here cause they like 40 year old westcoast rappers but lets ban Kain because he says what everyone has been saying for months,  this place fell off,  this is lame.

DIP DIP SET SET

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2008, 01:56:21 AM »
Yall need to chill before u fuck around and make the aliens come out.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2008, 05:23:47 AM »
DAmn

kemizt

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2008, 09:08:03 AM »
I've been here since the get go and my average post per day is in a gradual decline because there is nothing really worth replying to anymore.  The dubcc fell off hard.  The Gspot isn't funny.  The Dipcc made the gspot amusing.  The outbound connection should be changed to the gossip section.  The Train of Thought is worthless now..... SOHH >>>> Dubcc

yep pretty much agree with that too still,  i been here since the start too but this place is gettin filled with clowns by the day. I dont go on any other forum though so i wouldnt know. I checked d12world out a long ass time ago and it was filled with dickriders and people with no music knowledge at all so i just decided to fuck with this place ever since...but this place been gettin spammed with clowns too.

Anyway like cats like sikotic said...sikotic is part of what made dubcc.....no sikotic and you loose a big part of what made this spot so fuckin dope since the start.

Anyway its all good homie, its summer. My bitch game be steppin up each year and targetting a different 'sector' of women each summer keeps me fresh!haha...still i post, but yea...dubcc been in decline right now!

Pz y'all!

oh boy another groupie...who the fuck are you?

Oh and thanks for proving my point...place is gettin filled with clowns

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2008, 09:59:16 AM »

Pz y'all!

haha, what a suprise that you're beating around the bush by switching the subject  :D :sun:

anyway,remember:

you his girlfriend?

i'm Bonnie; me and Chad Vader are basically the 2008 version of Bonnie & Clyde  :love2:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lcK8EKw2zjI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lcK8EKw2zjI</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/edxyeRCnPbM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/edxyeRCnPbM</a>

me & my boyfriend  :love: :kiss2:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 10:04:48 AM by Dre-Day »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2008, 10:20:00 AM »
too many weak niggas on here........ you got niggas who always fuckin around on some young litte kid bullshit.......you got a nigga admitin that his whole life is a joke becuz this place makes him act different in real life or someshit dumbshit like that dont remember......... you got uncle toms and token ass Black guys in here whats good sikotic.........

peace nah eye just being  relaxing and all with time off work.......... plus its about to be getting warmer outside...and eye be damned if eye am going to be sitting on this computer, beefing with all the bitch niggas eye been beefing with..........if its not work related.......... like its summer time you feel me.....

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2008, 10:43:15 AM »

peace nah eye just being  relaxing and all with time off work.......... plus its about to be getting warmer outside...and eye be damned if eye am going to be sitting on this computer, beefing with all the bitch niggas eye been beefing with..........if its not work related.......... like its summer time you feel me.....

Yeah yeah I got it. Keep it pimpin!

kemizt

J Bananas

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2008, 11:38:32 AM »
lol Kain registered as Mark Cruz. How white.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2008, 04:38:54 PM »

Pz y'all!

haha, what a suprise that you're beating around the bush by switching the subject  :D :sun:

anyway,remember:

you his girlfriend?

i'm Bonnie; me and Chad Vader are basically the 2008 version of Bonnie & Clyde  :love2:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lcK8EKw2zjI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lcK8EKw2zjI</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/edxyeRCnPbM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/edxyeRCnPbM</a>

me & my boyfriend  :love: :kiss2:

/?
Oh yeah i guessed that would be you but i didnt want to make any accusations without being totally sure! As for me beatin around the bush and switching subject? Lmao...you really aint the brightest kid out there huh...You called me out so i came back, no intentional shit in me switching topics are anything.

As for my contribution to this forum, the fact i been here since the beggining, know my hiphop knowledge more than most these muthafuckers and kept active till now shows my contribution here. I also got my rep from the fellow OGz and cats who knows what crackin in here. I done my work in here and now i just post when i want on what i want.Not really much worth to post about either, its eithe usually recylced topics or shit mostly i couldnt give a fuck about. I aint gotta be like these new white kids in here always up on dres dick or eminems pretending they know abit about music all of a sudden talking about cube and kurupt ten years too late. Nigga don't like me, thats kool. Dont question my contribution though cuz i been here the beginning and am one of the respected cats in here who knows his music. I aint be trying to hard to pretend im hiphop either like most the white kids in here...You just work up on your own contribution to the forum and dont worry about me.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2008, 12:24:57 AM »

/?
Oh yeah i guessed that would be you but i didnt want to make any accusations without being totally sure! As for me beatin around the bush and switching subject? Lmao...you really aint the brightest kid out there huh...You called me out so i came back, no intentional shit in me switching topics are anything.

As for my contribution to this forum, the fact i been here since the beggining, know my hiphop knowledge more than most these muthafuckers and kept active till now shows my contribution here. I also got my rep from the fellow OGz and cats who knows what crackin in here. I done my work in here and now i just post when i want on what i want.Not really much worth to post about either, its eithe usually recylced topics or shit mostly i couldnt give a fuck about. I aint gotta be like these new white kids in here always up on dres dick or eminems pretending they know abit about music all of a sudden talking about cube and kurupt ten years too late. Nigga don't like me, thats kool. Dont question my contribution though cuz i been here the beginning and am one of the respected cats in here who knows his music. I aint be trying to hard to pretend im hiphop either like most the white kids in here...You just work up on your own contribution to the forum and dont worry about me.

i don't call out names, i don't play that game; i'll leave that up to you.
and why are you judging me again, without having a single clue of what you're talking about?
you switched the subject, cause you didn't respond to my criticism at first.

anyway, i just thought it was very contradicting that you were complaining about the forum.
i don't follow you, but the posts from you that i've seen, contained a lot of negativity (including flaming)
i'm not telling you what to do, i only brought the contradiction to the light.

and with your last reply you played the victim role again; really it's pointless, as you keep shooting yourself in the foot by doing so.
as i said before, you have the right to post whatever you want, just don't be suprised when you get criticised as soon as you act irresponsible(especially when you're insulting others for confronting you with your own mistakes).

don't do the crime if you can't do the time  :nawty:

« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 01:47:13 PM by Dre-Day »