Author Topic: What was EMinem out to prove at the VMA's?  (Read 741 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: What was EMinem out to prove at the VMA's?
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2002, 03:54:45 AM »
Em didn't apologise. The reference he made to 'Anger Management' sounded like a sarcastic way to plug the recent 'Anger Management Tour'.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2002, 03:58:44 AM »
I don't even think Em was being that serious anyways, I bet him, Obie and Proof were laughing their asses off backstage after that, some of you probably think he was lapping it up thinking he was some 'gangster'. after it. Some people take his actions way too serious these days, it's like he says some people just can't determine when he's being serious and when he's not.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2002, 07:02:04 AM »
this goes out to a number of people who posted on this thread refering to EMz music as a whole not in positive sayingz :):

Well to tell you the truth, I don't have any feelings towards Em'z whole Pop star bashing business, I mean, whoever see'z this as some highlight of his music knowes absolutelly nothing about Rap\HipHop and is still prolly hating cause he's white or something(yea some people never got over that yet  ;D) while completelly missing the point in his music ...so yea he's kinda crazy(in fact alot :)), and yea he can be a clown,but you should never forget,this guy is a MEGA lyricist and writer....he's prolly one of the best storytellers in the game today(if not the best), He's amazing when it comes to Punchlines, smillies and Imagerry in general in his lyricz, and the proper lyrical structuring that helps him to retain focus in the lyrical construction throughout the trackz seemz to come naturally for him, and should I even bother- The flow is KILLEEEEEER.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Sub-Z

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2002, 10:57:01 AM »
he might have talent but he doesnt use it much......

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2002, 05:22:39 PM »

Exactly... Some people just love to find the smallest most minute reasons to diss Eminem, but they can't fade him.  Like Trauma used to say Eminem was wack as hell, then he was all on his nutz when the Eminem show dropped, and now he's dissapointed because of how Eminem acted towards Moby.  Trauma's a faggot, straight up!

Huh?  B*tch, sit down, before you embarass yourself.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2002, 05:29:45 PM »
Its funny how the eminem fans are all stickin up for him here. Im not a fan of moby or eminem but im on mobys side here. Why? Because Eminem is a wanna be. He can feel like a big man all he wants throwing a middle finger in mobys face but would he do that to any one else? If LL Cool J called eminem out youd all say "LL is dead, em will rip him up on the mic." Yeah he would, but eminem wouldnt show up to any award show with 10 body guards after dissing LL. Face it, he wants to be the hardest man in the MTV awards but you never see him pulling off these stunts at the source awards. Also if hes so real then he shouldnt even be at these phony ass award shows. What has he done thats changed anything? Hes just a loud mouthed punk that disses people to be at the top of the charts. Yeah, hes really "real".

I agree, Eminems got mad talent, but he acts immature sumtimes.  Like when Moby first said sumtin about eminems music being anti-women n stuff like dat, instead of proving him wrong he just dissed him...And @ the awards, goin up to his face n throwin up the middle finger, shit like dat was uncalled for, he disses ppl who dont fight back...

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2002, 03:30:19 AM »
:. link=board=outbound;num=1030698584;start=20#20 date=08/31/02 at 22:29:45]
he disses ppl who dont fight back...

He dissed Canibus, he'll fight back, well he should do anyways being he's one of the best known battlers out there. He dissed Everlast, Everlast is a big guy, it's not Em's problem he hasn't done anything since. Jermaine Dupri is big enough to hold his own, and he did, a bit. All the others should fight back, it's not Em's fault they don't. If any other rapper takes shots at Em i'm pretty sure he'll throw them back. No-one seems to be questioning why MC's don't diss him. Why? He's probably a really coo' guy once you get to know him. All these disses are usually just light hearted anyways, it's just people take them way too seriously.
Sure, what he did the other night was stupid, but if he was all nice to Moby then alot of you guys would be saying he's a pussy, so it seems to me that either way none of you will be happy  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2002, 08:29:25 PM »
>= link=board=outbound;num=1030698584;start=20#21 date=09/01/02 at 08:30:19]

He dissed Canibus, he'll fight back, well he should do anyways being he's one of the best known battlers out there. He dissed Everlast, Everlast is a big guy, it's not Em's problem he hasn't done anything since. Jermaine Dupri is big enough to hold his own, and he did, a bit. All the others should fight back, it's not Em's fault they don't. If any other rapper takes shots at Em i'm pretty sure he'll throw them back. No-one seems to be questioning why MC's don't diss him. Why? He's probably a really coo' guy once you get to know him. All these disses are usually just light hearted anyways, it's just people take them way too seriously.
Sure, what he did the other night was stupid, but if he was all nice to Moby then alot of you guys would be saying he's a pussy, so it seems to me that either way none of you will be happy  ::)

He didn't have to be nice to him. He shoulda just been a man and stay away from him.

And why should the others fight back? Unlike Em, they don't thrive off their gimmick, so they don't have a reason too. Moby fought back in a more mature manner, which speaks volumes louder than anything Eminem rants or raves.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2002, 03:26:30 AM »
yo what the fucks up with obie anyways? is his album ever gonna drop?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2002, 04:02:47 PM »
I cant belive MTV edited that shit out...That is stupid as fuck...If theyre gunna play the "without me" video, than they should be able too keep the VMAs how it was originally, without having too edit Eminem's diss too moby...