Author Topic: muh'fuckerz ansa my question  (Read 541 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: muh'fuckerz ansa my question
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2002, 09:07:14 AM »

I'll translate.  

"Hi, Homies.  I have a question, and I wanted to know if someone here could answer it.  If you will, I'll be most greatly appreciative.  

This Forum is entitled "Anything Goes", and I was curious if that moniker is correct in the assumption that absolutely ANYTHING can happen on the board, or if it simply means that you can talk about anything.

The reason I ask is, these guys keep coming on here, and they upset me very much when they come on here and just post off hand remarks on threads.  It's very cluttersome.  I mostly only post on this board, because it's a good catch all, anything-goes topic wise board, and I enjoy that from the privacy of my home.  Lately, however, it seems that we have an overabundance of what Snoop Dogg would call "Bitch Niggaz" posting on my topics.  I feel strongly that they are probably very young and immature, by the quality of their posts; however, they strongly assurt, however faceitiously, that they are indeed mature respectable adults who deserve honor.  I feel this is not the case.  What do you fine people think?

To my colleauge and aquaintance Jome: Jome, I'm not necessarily talking about you, although if you want to think I am, perhaps I indeed are speaking of gentlemen like yourself.  With that said, it's pertinent to note that there are many others who I feel just as strongly about.  

Moo.  Moo You.

how gay was that, you actually could be bothered enough to translate a whole post..........oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2002, 11:04:49 AM »

I'll translate.  

"Hi, Homies.  I have a question, and I wanted to know if someone here could answer it.  If you will, I'll be most greatly appreciative.  

This Forum is entitled "Anything Goes", and I was curious if that moniker is correct in the assumption that absolutely ANYTHING can happen on the board, or if it simply means that you can talk about anything.

The reason I ask is, these guys keep coming on here, and they upset me very much when they come on here and just post off hand remarks on threads.  It's very cluttersome.  I mostly only post on this board, because it's a good catch all, anything-goes topic wise board, and I enjoy that from the privacy of my home.  Lately, however, it seems that we have an overabundance of what Snoop Dogg would call "Bitch Niggaz" posting on my topics.  I feel strongly that they are probably very young and immature, by the quality of their posts; however, they strongly assurt, however faceitiously, that they are indeed mature respectable adults who deserve honor.  I feel this is not the case.  What do you fine people think?

To my colleauge and aquaintance Jome: Jome, I'm not necessarily talking about you, although if you want to think I am, perhaps I indeed are speaking of gentlemen like yourself.  With that said, it's pertinent to note that there are many others who I feel just as strongly about.  

Moo.  Moo You.

LMFAO

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Jome

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2002, 04:52:19 PM »

I'll translate.  

Moo.  Moo You.

Lmao, good shit  ;D

yup.....

but the same fools creating what the rest of us call 'GAY ASS THREADS'  are also running around fucking up legitimate ones by talkin shit....

Don't tell me that you're refering to the author of this topic?  :P

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2002, 05:52:15 PM »
LMAO @ Trauma. Give it up Lyrical G
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE