Author Topic: BRAND NEW - MC Eiht - DEF WISH V PART 1& 2 - BANGERS 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2237 times)

westside159

Peep it yall we gonna put the bullshit to rest now !!!!!!  brand new MC Eiht - Def Wish V Part 1 & 2 on Eiht's  MY SPACE PAGE NOW !!!!!

www.myspace.com/mceiht         -   BANGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) :o :o

westside159

Man that Warzone album sounds likes its gonnabe better than i thought !! After that Kam Solo & MC Eiht solo damn cant wait 2008 !!!! 8) 8) 8)

AnybodyKilla

Theres no music player on his page, wtf?

westside159

All day , its poppin now !!!! 2008 >:( >:(

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
OK WERE THA SONGS AT?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you mean a kam solo album is comin out?

Man that Warzone album sounds likes its gonnabe better than i thought !! After that Kam Solo & MC Eiht solo damn cant wait 2008 !!!! 8) 8) 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

COMPTONRIDA1

DAMN HE FEEL LIKE DAT BOUT CHILL.. DEATH WISH 4 PART ONE

westside159

Oh yeah gotta expose these wannabe's , they cant keep real niggaz down !!  It wont stop & it dont stop BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

westside159

Cant wait till that Warzone album big baby !!!!!!!!!!!  8) 8)

AnybodyKilla

Wtf is wrong with u Westside159 u never used to be like this, have you lost it or something, did something possess you or someshit?

Muhfukka

hes trying to defend his hero eiht from comptonrida

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite 159, since im not that familair wit eiht, and not really a fan
if i were to ask you whats his best album/release for me to listen to and judge his overall muzik:
what album and why?
and ima check it out
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

westside159

if i were to ask you whats his best album/release for me to listen to and judge his overall muzik:
what album and why?
and ima check it out

Oh homeboy you dont have to do it for me , Eiht got a history for making classics , so its gonna do what it do !!!!! MC Eiht = HIP HOP LEGEND .   8) 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!

nah im not doin this for you
im doin this to see what the, well ive heard it a few times and cats have said eiht is dope, hes a legend, hes better than....

thats why i was askin

on the subject of eiht tho,
who do you think won the eiht/quik beef?

what album and why?
and ima check it out

Oh homeboy you dont have to do it for me , Eiht got a history for making classics , so its gonna do what it do !!!!! MC Eiht = HIP HOP LEGEND .   8) 8)
Cube

AnybodyKilla

nah im not doin this for you
im doin this to see what the, well ive heard it a few times and cats have said eiht is dope, hes a legend, hes better than....

thats why i was askin

on the subject of eiht tho,
who do you think won the eiht/quik beef?

what album and why?
and ima check it out

Ill give you one guess on what hes gonna say, but make sure you think about it cause you only get one chance!!!