Author Topic: BRAND NEW - MC Eiht - DEF WISH V PART 1& 2 - BANGERS 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2236 times)

westside159

The Eiht & Quik beef , you already know what i think , i think Quik started it and Eiht finished it . It was a long battle but both were Dope though i just think Quiks street cred and music wasnt fuccin with Eihts on a hardcore hip hop level .

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite thats waz up
now on some real shit,for real shit tho
that new eiht diss tracc he got, dont you think he could have made a harder tracc?
(especially since hes supposed to be goin hard at folx?)

The Eiht & Quik beef , you already know what i think , i think Quik started it and Eiht finished it . It was a long battle but both were Dope though i just think Quiks street cred and music wasnt fuccin with Eihts on a hardcore hip hop level .
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westside159

Well theres part 1 and part 2 , and i like part 1 the best but i heard some other people say they like part 2 Def V with the Def wish 2 sample .   i luvin both homie !!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
We Come Strapped is a classic. You should check that one. BTW, Quik won the beef on wax.

Dope music by Eiht, but why Eiht dissin nobodies??

westside159

Favorite line is -   You a talk show hoe , all on tyra banks , instead dissin need to be telling me thank / GEEEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.

COMPTONRIDA1

We Come Strapped is a classic. You should check that one. BTW, Quik won the beef on wax.

Dope music by Eiht, but why Eiht dissin nobodies??

FACTOR HOUSE IS SOMEBODY TO EIHT....COMPTON BUSINESS NIGGA...EIHT BOUT TO GET SPANKED WIT A SHOWER SHOE..

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
On death wish part I he goes at Chill? He goes pretty ruff like the sidekick line and the fuck the bitch while in prison!
However that's sad to see real homies in the game turning against each other, I have nothing to do with this beef but I would appreciate if it could be squashed!

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time

westside159

Thats the whole point nigga Factor house aint shit , without MC Eiht !!!!!!   THE WHOLE TRUTH & NUTHIN BUT THE TRUTH NIGGA !!!!!!!!!   FUCCIN BITCH NIGGA -  FUCC YOU IM TIRED OF THIS CLOWN PUSSY BOY !!!!!!!!     >:( >:( >:(

westside159

D-Stress

fuck that beef(s)!!

westside159

I dont think Eiht should give them other niggaz no play but tha chill beef needs to spoke on .  8)

westside159

i dont see it lasting forever though , tha chill & eiht will eventually get it together .