Author Topic: BRAND NEW - MC Eiht - DEF WISH V PART 1& 2 - BANGERS 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2238 times)

westside159

Geah its a hot summer big baby Eihthype in Warzone taking over yall !!!!  8) 8)  over 1,000 views a day

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
out of this 2 pages topic, 20 posts are from westside159, is that a new record? :eh:

KC-HOODSTA

I have to laugh at the young cats in here that think they know what real Westcoast hip hop is !!! They just dont know . Geah  8) 8) 8)

i hope you ain't talking to me because you are probably like what 16 to 18 years old and shit?

and WTF u called eiht

"BABY"

dogg u a fag

COMPTONRIDA1

out of this 2 pages topic, 20 posts are from westside159, is that a new record? :eh:

westside 159 is goin crazy cuz his daddy is over...

westside159

I have to laugh at the young cats in here that think they know what real Westcoast hip hop is !!! They just dont know . Geah  8) 8) 8)

i hope you ain't talking to me because you are probably like what 16 to 18 years old and shit?

and WTF u called eiht

"BABY"

dogg u a fag

Man get yo Square pussy ass out of here , you lil bandwagon tramp !!!!! >:( >:( 

OG Snoopaveli

SOMEONE can rip that v1 plz

COMPTONRIDA1

JUST FOUND WESTSIDE159 YALL..

HE LOOKS WHITE TO ME...AINT NO WHITEBOYS FROM THE NIEW...

50cal

• Lil Geezy
....Yeah and I just talked to Raw today..sounds like Chill trying to get him to cook a beat...if this goes down ..its over...Its fucked up a few weeks ago it sounded like Chill was just gonna handle it in his own way, he wasnt trippin on doing songs....looks like they woke up a giant.

COMPTONRIDA1

....Yeah and I just talked to Raw today..sounds like Chill trying to get him to cook a beat...if this goes down ..its over...Its fucked up a few weeks ago it sounded like Chill was just gonna handle it in his own way, he wasnt trippin on doing songs....looks like they woke up a giant.

YEAH ITS ON !!! BUT IT'S FACTOR HOUSE OR NOTHIN...

westside159

Geah real G'z dont fall ~~  8) >:( >:(

COMPTONRIDA1

WESTSIDE 159.. WAS WRONG YO BUTT HOLE LEAKIN.. AFTER THAT MAKO DISS..OR IS IT YOUR PUSSY THATS DRIPPIN..LOL YOU NEED TO SEE A OBYGN..FOR THAT LIL PUSSY OF YOURS..

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Oh yeah gotta expose these wannabe's , they cant keep real niggaz down !!  It wont stop & it dont stop BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

expose these wannabes??? hahahaha nigga where u from cuzz?? Chiill is a real nigga unlike yo ho ass MC GAYT
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 09:05:49 PM by C-BLUE »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

LET ME AKS U SOMETHIN CUZZ...DUS EIHT DICC GOT HEALIN POWERS??

COMPTONRIDA1

LET ME AKS U SOMETHIN CUZZ...DUS EIHT DICC GOT HEALIN POWERS??

NIGGA YOU CLOWNIN..

JUST IN EIHT SENT MAKO A MESSGAE TODAY.. SAID THE COPS IS WATCHIN HIM CLOSELY.. SO IF SOMETHIN HAPPENS THEY COMIN FOR MAKO...REAL SHIT

westside159

WESTSIDE 159.. WAS WRONG YO BUTT HOLE LEAKIN.. AFTER THAT MAKO DISS..OR IS IT YOUR PUSSY THATS DRIPPIN..LOL YOU NEED TO SEE A OBYGN..FOR THAT LIL PUSSY OF YOURS..

What diss ? I havent heard it and nobody else has , real talk lil guy , aint nobody feelin THAT DUDE QUIT !!!! YOU LOOK STUPID LOCC !!!!! 8) >:( >:(