Author Topic: FUCK YOU BIZZY!!!!!  (Read 721 times)

Doggystylin

FUCK YOU BIZZY!!!!!
« on: August 29, 2002, 12:55:05 PM »
fuck you bizzy bone, for bein such a bitch, and for breakin away from the greatest group ever, i hate bizzy when hes all PMS'n and bein a bitch, everyone in BTNH is workin to keep the group tight and togetther but this bitch bizzy keeps whining and is only out for the money, if he doesnt make enough money he wont even spit a word,

he didnt show up for powerhouse cuz he thought it was a waste of his time and he didnt care for the fans, and he isnt gonna record with bone anymore cuz he thinks he can do better and make more money without them, hes the fuckin reason TWO isnt out yet, so FUCK YOU BIZZY BONE *said in rage*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
Re: FUCK YOU BIZZY!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2002, 01:05:07 PM »
Calm down man, we dont really have a true idea as to why Bizzy didnt show up. Its fucked up, but there could be another reason behind. Wait and see what Bone says before making assumptions.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2002, 01:08:51 PM »
Calm down man, we dont really have a true idea as to why Bizzy didnt show up. Its fucked up, but there could be another reason behind. Wait and see what Bone says before making assumptions.

yeah im one of the biggest bone fans man, but this type of shit pisses me off, you feel me? im just really dissapointed. hopefully shit ive heard isnt true

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2002, 05:25:52 PM »
Bizzy kinda reminds me off Kurupt......I mean everything is 4 money, shit man, It aint like Your DEAD BROKE.......Muthafuccaz get too Spoiled when they get on top......They forget where they came from, I mean wat happened 2 tha Luv? What happened 2 Carrying tha legacy? What happened 2 tha pride? Tha Family? Nahmean? Its bullshit......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2002, 10:28:11 PM »
He better stay with Bone cause his solo career has been far from successful. His solo fan base are hardcore BTNH fans. He loses those fans then he can kiss his entire career goodbye.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bundybone

• Lil Geezy
  • Bizzy
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2002, 11:10:54 PM »
Let me step up to defend bizzy.......

Since you guys base your opinion on rumours, let me do the same thing..........

first off..... bizzy is far from being spoiled, have you seen where the guy lives? nothing spoiled about that. bone thugs never made the money they deserved from ruthless, and bizzy is the only one man enough to step up and speak.

second..... bizzy left 'cause layzie got beat up, and the rest of the group didn't do shit. He was the one puttin friendships before the money they are finally makin 'now, so he wasn't gonna let that slide.

last but not least, bizzy has allways been the last one to get payed, because off his bad relationship with tomica. since the situation for the rest of bone has imnproved, you'd expect the same thing for bizzy, but no......... tomica fucks bizzy over yet again......... And you blame the guy for leaving???????????

I'm sure he'll make more money as a well promoted solo-artist at another label, then he does now

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2002, 05:54:44 PM »
Let me step up to defend bizzy.......

Since you guys base your opinion on rumours, let me do the same thing..........

first off..... bizzy is far from being spoiled, have you seen where the guy lives? nothing spoiled about that. bone thugs never made the money they deserved from ruthless, and bizzy is the only one man enough to step up and speak.

second..... bizzy left 'cause layzie got beat up, and the rest of the group didn't do shit. He was the one puttin friendships before the money they are finally makin 'now, so he wasn't gonna let that slide.

last but not least, bizzy has allways been the last one to get payed, because off his bad relationship with tomica. since the situation for the rest of bone has imnproved, you'd expect the same thing for bizzy, but no......... tomica fucks bizzy over yet again......... And you blame the guy for leaving???????????

I'm sure he'll make more money as a well promoted solo-artist at another label, then he does now

explain why Bone would straight out diss Bizzy for no reason...

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2002, 02:11:20 AM »
FLESH RULES

:D

bundybone

• Lil Geezy
  • Bizzy
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2002, 04:48:22 AM »
Why does bone diss bizzy?

the rest of bone is gettin' paid now and they have a new album coming out. The fact that bizzy's leaving is a very negative thing and will probably influence sales. Bizzy is probably the 1st reason most people like bone, and the rest of the group knows it. Krayzie, wish & layzie??????? they're cool, but they're not bone thugs as most people like them. If you can't see how bizzy leaving is a bad thing for the rest of bone you're not thinking straight........ No bizzy in musicvideos, concerts & interviews is a disaster..........

bundybone

• Lil Geezy
  • Bizzy
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2002, 04:49:34 AM »
and fles does rule........... if he wouldn't be in jail, all this wouldn't have happened