Author Topic: VIDEO: No doubt, DJ Khaled is the definition of totally retarded *LMAO*  (Read 969 times)

WestCoasta

god damnit these guys are wack

how many times has somebody proclaimed to be grinding, rubbed hands together, and stuck their ugly face in a camera?

Birdman has got to be slightly less worthless than Khaled

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
They're all dope hustlers and gangsters and have tons of money. :laugh:

D-Stress

^^ you wanna be like them when you grow  up right? ;D

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dude just gets hyped. Haha! T Pain was like "Get the fuck up outta here im tryna record my album nigga"!

He had that look on his face like Khaled was the last person he wanted to see.  He looked up, took that deep breath and was probably thinkin "Who the hell let him in here?"

J Bananas

t pain looked really unenthusiastic about fatass just barging in and making a scene.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
That shit was downright rude anyway.  He knew he was in the studio working and just said fuck it, I'm me, I'm just about to walk my happy ass on in there cuz I don't give a fuck what he's doing right now

MediumL

Ace Hood??? Is he the next Plies/Florida/2Pistols/etc  ::)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

h2k4

Dude just gets hyped. Haha! T Pain was like "Get the fuck up outta here im tryna record my album nigga"!

He had that look on his face like Khaled was the last person he wanted to see.  He looked up, took that deep breath and was probably thinkin "Who the hell let him in here?"

LOL, like he wanted to throw up his arms and say "This muthafucka..."

westsiderider323

i fuckin hate khaled muthafucka talkin and yellin and shit like he someone

Young Old Head

i fuckin hate khaled muthafucka talkin and yellin and shit like he someone

he actually IS someone...a fat ass ugly ass annoying bastard  ;D

Cash Money Blood Gang

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Fuck that smelly Ay- Rab
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

WestCoasta

^  straight up, I like your thought process

Blood$

wow... lmao @ T-Pain when Khaled came in, he did have the classic "oh God, not him..." look on his face and in his tone of voice