Author Topic: Dubcnn: Raine N Laine & Kokane "Leave It All Behind" (AUDIO)! Brand New Kokane  (Read 235 times)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
From the depths of the slums, and in the midst of a recession, an album comes along from an unexpected source to bring us an ounce of hope, enjoyment, and enlightenment. OG rapper/singer Kokane teams up with up and coming Oceanside, CA based duo Raine n' Lane for this 16 track, full length album entitled simply "Raine n' Lane n' Kokane The Album". The album is set to be released by summer of 08'.

Dubcnn is the premiere outlet to bring you a sneak peak from the album; which is one of the most well rounded albums to ever come to pass, this project takes us from spiritual self evaluations like the track "Leave It All Behind", to doped out party cuts like "Thizzle", and player anthems like "Have to Go".

Every track features Kokane rapping and/or singing, Raine rapping, and Fastlane on production. Fastlane's funked out Westcoast style fits the equation with perfection. His production credits reach out to Suga Free, Spice 1, Yukmouth and many other West Coast artists.

Make sure you add them on Myspace and stay tuned to Dubcnn for more info on your favourite West Coast artists.

WWW.DUBCNN.COM

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
Man, it's good to see O'side on the map and getting some love. Good looking out guys.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
props yash

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

WCA

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
This shits already a classic and it aint even dropped yet! I had the previledge to hear a good majority of the album and I'll tell you what, Raine and Fastlane will give anyone a run for their money and with the Legendary Kokane, whoooweee! But it aint about no competition, if you like that West Coast shit and you like solid production and suberb lyrical content then this shit is the Business! Support my homies from the O'side a city like yours...Stayin West Coast California and keepin the tradition of the fools that came before us. Much love!

-James
Fabricali

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Nice track!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Props!

I look forward to any project involving Kokane.  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

KURUPTION-81

Props!

I look forward to any project involving Kokane.  8)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!

WE REALLY COVERED A LOT OF TOPICS ON THIS ALBUM. WE GOT SONGS ABOUT EVERYTHING..  MISERY, DRUGS, GOD, PIMPIN, DRINKIN, THE HOOD, AND THEN JUST SOME FUNKY SHIT TO BUMP. BASICALLY EVERYTHING WE WOULD HAVE WANTED IN A WESTCOAST ALBUM. AND ITS ONLY 13 TRACKS!! LIKE THE OLD DAYS USED TO BE. THESE DAYS IT SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF NIGGAZ TRY TO SELL YOU 20 TRACKS OF BULLSHIT WITH ONE OR TWO GOOD SONGS. BACK IN THE DAYS, ALBUMS WERE LIKE 11-14 TRACKS AND EVERY ONE OF EM WAS TIGHT. I THINK THATS WHAT WE ACCOMPLISHED WITH THIS PROJECT.

HERE'S THE TRACK LIST:

1) THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END (RAINE/KOKANE)
2) I GOTCHA (RAINE/KOKANE)
3) I LUV (RAINE/KOKANE/CHUCC DEEZ/FA SHOW)
4) HAVE TO GO (RAINE/KOKANE/JAY CASH)
5) THIZZLE (RAINE/KOKANE)
6) RUNNIN AWAY (RAINE/KOKANE)
7) LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND (RAINE/KOKANE)
8) LO PRO (RAINE/KOKANE)
9) MISERY (RAINE/KOKANE)
10) OOH AHH (RAINE/KOKANE)
11) R.I.P. (RAINE/KOKANE)
12) B-BOYZ (RAINE/KOKANE/G-RILLA)
13) OUTRO (RAINE/KOKANE)

ALL SONGS PRODUCED BY FASTLANE EXCEPT "LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND" PRODUCED BY AUDITORY AND "LO PRO" PRODUCED BY DJ FINGAZ (OF SAN DIEGO)

WE'RE PLANNING ON RELEASING THE ALBUM AT THE END OF JUNE.  I APPRECIATE EVERYONE SUPPORTING THE RELEASE OF THIS PROJECT. CHECK OUT THE MYSPACE PAGE FOR MUSIC AND UPDATES.  THANKS!!!

RAINE

www.myspace.com/rainendem

LABELGANG!!!!

ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

marco68