Author Topic: Bin Laden= U.S.A.'s Second President  (Read 437 times)

infinite59

Bin Laden= U.S.A.'s Second President
« on: February 06, 2002, 06:35:47 AM »
okay, not U.S. Second President but U.S. Second President's Brother, check the similarities.

Okay, before the Taliban took over and inforced strict Islamic Law on the people of Afganistan,  the country resembled the anarchic hell envisioned by John Carpenter in his film escape from New York.  It was mass chaos.  But the Taliban developed Afganistan into an independant, law abiding, disciplined country.  And they wanted to expand and increase their independence, and they don't appreciate Isreal and America imposing upon them.  

Sam Adams, John Adams brother, started the Sons of Liberty in America in the 1700's.  To bring order and rule to the colonies.  He would tar and feather anyone even suspected of purchasing English goods.  He wanted Independance and expansion for the American colonies. And the Sons of Liberty, much like the Taliban, didn't appreciate England imposing on their land and taxes.  On comes the Boston Tea Party, where they vandalize Englands property, and then the Revolutionary War.

There are some similarities.  Don't take this as support for Bin Laden, or validation for the Taliban, just take it as a history lesson from your boy Infinite, peace, one love, one nation.

The Big Bad Ass

Re: Bin Laden= U.S.A.'s Second President
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2002, 06:52:14 AM »
Am I the only one in here who thinks that Infinite might actually be Bin Laden? j/k
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2002, 07:02:07 AM »
damn how u always come up with that kinda stuff homie?  i get ur point , even though i dont know so much about history etc..
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Youngster323

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2002, 07:12:56 AM »
if you study the past u can predict the future and whats gonna happen. For example, the Industrial Revolution is barely setting in In Mexico. And in a hundred years, Mexico will be a nation like the U.S

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2002, 07:56:40 AM »
Bullshit point Infinite

The first period you're talking about was in an age where many countries colonized other countries - sometimes helping them, sometimes not

Now colonization is unacceptable in a modern democratic world and the US was not colonizing them it was doing its best to help the oppressed citizens

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2002, 08:22:15 AM »

The first period you're talking about was in an age where many countries colonized other countries - sometimes helping them, sometimes not

Now colonization is unacceptable in a modern democratic world and the US was not colonizing them it was doing its best to help the oppressed citizens

I gotta agree with that. I'm seeing where Infinite is comin' from too but the campaign in Afghanistan and the Revolutionary War shouldn't be compared since they are two separate situations. The English wanted to stop the colonies from becoming independant but the U.S. wants to help the people of Afghanistan become independant from the Taliban. Theres a contrast.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2002, 09:09:21 AM »
Bullshit point Infinite

America/Isreal has historically enforced colonialism abroad.  After World War 2 a Jewish state was carved out of Palestine.  And Isreal is still inhabiting the West Bank and Gaza.

Another interesting similarity:  Sam Adams, John Adams and the Sons of Liberty called for a boycot of British goods in the mid-1700's.  Bin Laden and the Taliban have been calling for a boycott of American goods since the 80's.  Sam Adams enforced the boycott by publicly embarassing anyone who didn't obey the rules enforced by the Sons of Liberty.  Much the way of the Taliban, history repeats itself.  But let's pray for an end to all the violence, and the assertion of tolerance and understanding.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2002, 09:18:05 AM »
You can always point to similar things happening in History it doesn't mean it's the same situation

Ps - I thought we (Britain) messed up Israel?  I'm not sure about that though

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2002, 09:51:58 AM »
You can always point to similar things happening in History it doesn't mean it's the same situation

Ps - I thought we (Britain) messed up Israel?  I'm not sure about that though

What you mean?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2002, 11:28:40 AM »
"America/Isreal has historically enforced colonialism abroad.  After World War 2 a Jewish state was carved out of Palestine.  And Isreal is still inhabiting the West Bank and Gaza."

I thought we carved it up

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2002, 12:02:30 PM »
"America/Isreal has historically enforced colonialism abroad.  After World War 2 a Jewish state was carved out of Palestine.  And Isreal is still inhabiting the West Bank and Gaza."

I thought we carved it up

I did a report on Israel and from the info I got, Britain did set up the Jewish state. I'm pretty positive its true because I got it from a couple of sources. The only thing the U.S. has done was give Israel weapons and try to have peace agreements between the Palestinians and Isrsaelis.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2002, 12:19:20 PM »
nothing against infinate (cuz you the hhr homie :)

but Jay-ay-bee and sikotik are right , we've been talking about ths alot in school and right now 2000's and the 1700's people were fighting for  different things, i dunno it's hard to put into words what i'm trying to say

it's a different situation like if you shot someone

like if you shot someone becuae they were raping you as oposed to shooting someone becuase they were wearing red

differnt situations

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2002, 07:14:30 PM »
I understand what Sikotic said, but I still don't understand what point Jay was trying to make.

Mac-A-Docious

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2002, 07:32:18 AM »
the only reason the u.s. is in afganastan is for bush to get the caspian pipeline from central asia through central afganastan(taliban country)to the gulf .america is babylon(materialism over spirtual) in the bibles' revelation and is slowly taking away indivdual rights that people died for in the name of national security-(whenever governments do something immoral&unethical). using fear(terrorism) to have you submit to marshall law as in florda. right now there are thousands of u.n. troops in the u.s. waiting for deployment into u.s.cities while u.s. soldiers are over seas chasing terrorists.bush just said iran iraq n.korea were an axis of evil in thew world is he still sniffing coke?the u.s. is killing innocent people in the name of oil paying off their famalies 1,000 dollars per person.be advised gangs in the u.s. will be called terrorists and watch how fast things happen.p.s. prince charles will be presented as isreals messiah(anti- christ) 1948

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2002, 02:47:55 PM »
prince charles will be presented as isreals messiah(anti- christ) 1948

Prince Charles will be the anti-christ???

That's not possible, homie, Prince Charles has absolutely no power.

I feel what your saying about God's revelation is becoming complete and it is happening quite rapidly. It's like it won't be much more time before all this shit goes down.

A friend of mines father thinks Kofi Annan is the anti-christ lol. Who knows, if the anti-christ is alive it could very well be him since Annan is respected and has lots of power.

But I'll shut up since I'm babbling on now and ruining the topic.

THA SAUCE HOUSE