Author Topic: AUDIO! DMX & JA goin fuckin off like crazy  (Read 499 times)

Doggystylin

AUDIO! DMX & JA goin fuckin off like crazy
« on: September 01, 2002, 10:26:45 AM »
lmao damn man, these fuckers are nuts, Jay z and Nas you know, talked all calmly and shit, but these 2 are fuckin yellin at eachother like fuckin mentall hospital patients. damn their puttin crazy energy into talkin shit to each other

check it out, this shits mad entertaining, and funny too, lol

http://www.real-hiphop.com/dmxonja.ram

and then the next day or a couple days after, ja rule calls in, lmao this dudes crazy, Ja is hilarious

http://www.hot97.com/sounds/Jaruledmx/Jarule.ram

LMAO man, i love this shit, all the energy and emotion, ima say it, nas vs jay z battle is nothin compared to this so far, energy-wise, these 2 sound way more serious and into it, im lovin it

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: AUDIO! DMX & JA goin fuckin off like crazy
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2002, 10:31:36 AM »
LOL.....who let tha muthafuccin dogz out.....

I dunno about Ja Rule tho, hes soundin like he practiced that 20 times over.....lol

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bez

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2002, 10:49:17 AM »
HAHAH Ja is a fake ass fucker, following in the footsteps or Pac, I had respect for this fool but my respect for him has gone, I still like his shit but thats it, no love and no respect.  As for DMX well, someone count how many time he says KNow What I'm sayin, He needs to open up his mind a bit more and learn a bit more vocab.  Both of these fools are dumb.  I wish em luck with there diss shit cause at the end of the day not  one of em is ever gonna be the best of one of the best at what they do, it might as well be a publicity stunt.

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2002, 10:59:43 AM »
Damn.. DMX fuckin made Ja Rule look stupid, but he proved a good ass point, "it doesnt matter about the amount of records you sell, its about the respect in the hood"... this dude was cussin like cray, damn, DMX is gangsta..
Then Ja Rule on the other hand is getting big headed and shit, DMX was at least humble.. and whut the hell was JA RULE doing tryin to to be like Pac? he is just way in over his head cuz he knows sure as hell if pac was here, his asswould be nooboddyyy..
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2002, 12:03:34 AM »
man ja is trippin...sayin that hes pac....hes the example of a pac fan gone crazy....maybe its just me...but i dont find pac the opitimy of street in the rap game....either way...this might get real interesting...im eager to hear whats gonna pop....

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2002, 02:24:20 AM »
Both these audios are about a week old now, someone posted a thread about this last week with these audio links. But yeah, Ja acts like a fool at the end of his interview, he loves being compared to 'Pac, he's such a groupie.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2002, 09:13:30 PM »
This guy is crazy, LOL.  Know um sayin... know um sayin.  This fool gonna get shot, Know um sayin? He just holdi' that spot down for a second, Know um Sayin?  Know um Sayin?

DMX sounds ignorant ^^

Ja-Rule's got a pretty good thing goin, all he's gotta do is Call DMX a crack-head, he's already admitted to it, lol.  LOL "This sh*t right here is Out- of- line, we're talkin'a bout Crackman-X"

He's got a point, I think.  I side with Ja, although Ja is doing the same thing he's accusing DMX of doing (being mad at everybody).  DMX to me didn't make any kind of point.  As far as "on the street" X would pound him, hand to hand, and that crap with Ja claiming he's "PAC COME BACK" is rediculous, he needs to leave that alone, lol.  

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2002, 09:29:02 AM »
LOL.....who let tha muthafuccin dogz out.....

I dunno about Ja Rule tho, hes soundin like he practiced that 20 times over.....lol

LMAO@practing it..... They probably had meetings and shit leading up to this.  Ja wanted more street cred, and DMX wanted to reserect his carear..... LMAO..... they're both some ignorant ass dudes

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2002, 09:39:26 AM »

Yall still' don't get it......
Ja never said he was Pac, what he ment was if they want him to bring beef like pac.
"Yall want Pac to come back".....War like material.

Just wait and See homies, I'll bet more than half will change your mind's on Ja come "The Last Temptation" & His "C.M.C." lp's.

I can almost bet a Nutt on that. ;)
Wait nahh better not I might need that.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2002, 09:41:38 AM »

Yall still' don't get it......
Ja never said he was Pac, what he ment was if they want him to bring beef like pac.
"Yall want Pac to come back".....War like material.

Just wait and See homies, I'll bet more than half will change your mind's on Ja come "The Last Temptation" & His "C.M.C." lp's.

I can almost bet a Nutt on that. ;)
Wait nahh better not I might need that.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

Dogg.... I always look forward to reading your opinions on shit, because you keep it real.... but let me just say about your post above............ HAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH.......Pac's spririt reserected in Ja Rule.... LMAOHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.... Change our minds after the next LP....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALAOLOLOLOLOAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2002, 09:44:26 AM »

Yo by the way is it just me or does a weird beef seem to pop off right around drop date for DmX every lp?  :-/

Remember K-solo
I see a trend.....remember Jigga last lp.
Ja Rule this time round.

The last 2 are on top right now to....hummm!! come to think of it they are all signed on Def Jam aswell....whoa!!!
I'll solve this yet watch.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2