Author Topic: Just see what happens when/if Ja Rule gets shot  (Read 1770 times)

Jome

Just see what happens when/if Ja Rule gets shot
« on: August 30, 2002, 05:29:39 AM »
If he gets shot, and he might be, with all the drama going on, I bet some people are going to call him a legend.
that always happens after people dies.
just look:

2Pac - was a dope rapper, but people has blown the whole thing out of propotion after he died. almost immortal to some.

B.I.G. - yea he was dope, but same thing as Pac, people overrated him after he died.

Pun - I never liked Pun's staccato boring flow, and sometimes weird rhymes, but then he died - boom... ppl calling him among the greatest rappers.

Eazy - yea, he was funny, he had the flow, but I never saw him as more than the 3rd best rapper in N.W.A.
Both Cube & Ren could spit better than him, but once he died he suddenly got this hardcore mass of fans.

I bet yall 2 cent, that if Ja Rule dies, people will be calling him one of the greatest, even if he can't spit if so his life depended on it.

Trauma-san

Re: Just see what happens when/if Ja Rule gets sho
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2002, 05:59:40 AM »
Yeah, I hear ya.  Sad thing is though, Ja IS one of the best rappers out now, but that ain't saying much.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2002, 06:36:57 AM »
Lol, I will NEVER consider Ja a legend. The difference with him & the ones mentioned above is that all of them were one of a kind, plus 2Pac, Biggie & Pun were all named greats while they were alive, if you can remember. Eazy was never my fav. either, but he was apart of one of the most legendary hip-hop groups of all time and he did stick out. He's also helped found the legendary Ruthless Records. Ja is nothing new, he's just another commercial rapper who'll probably fade out in a few months when the next big thing pops up. Thats not what legends are made of.

Think about it though, if Ja gets shot and survives he'll think he's 2Pac even more!

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2002, 10:13:20 AM »
He'll set himself up to get shot so he can be just like Pac.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2002, 11:11:36 AM »
Yeah, I hear ya.  Sad thing is though, Ja IS one of the best rappers out now, but that ain't saying much.  

Coming from a true hip-hop head.  You don't even listen to hip-hop, you've said that many times, there's 100 talented mc's up under your nose you know nothing about.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2002, 11:17:58 AM »

Coming from a true hip-hop head.  You don't even listen to hip-hop, you've said that many times, there's 100 talented mc's up under your nose you know nothing about.

more like 10, name 100 rappers that are spittin doper shit  than Ja TODAY, im not sayin Ja rule is a amazing rapper, hes just average, and thats just sayin most rap today is either average or below average

Real_G

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2002, 11:24:56 AM »

more like 10, name 100 rappers that are spittin doper shit  than Ja TODAY, im not sayin Ja rule is a amazing rapper, hes just average, and thats just sayin most rap today is either average or below average

100? hmmm that'll take too long ill get this one started though...

CJ mac
Short khop
suga free
dj quik
B legit
c bo
mac dre
AMG
Richie rich
Nas
King tee
WC
Xzibit(yes even xzibit)
E-40
Playa Hamm
KK
Dee
Hi-c
mac mall
Celly Cel
Spice 1
Jayo Felony
Dru Down
Luniz
E-A-sKi

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2002, 11:28:20 AM »
half of those artists havent spit shit this whole year, and most of them havent had a new song out in the past few months, i mean TODAY homie, recent shit, and infinite said 100, so his ass better name 100 rappers

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2002, 11:49:22 AM »

100? hmmm that'll take too long ill get this one started though...

CJ mac
Short khop
suga free
dj quik
B legit
c bo
mac dre
AMG
Richie rich
Nas
King tee
WC
Xzibit(yes even xzibit)
E-40
Playa Hamm
KK
Dee
Hi-c
mac mall
Celly Cel
Spice 1
Jayo Felony
Dru Down
Luniz
E-A-sKi

Word.... And let me continue... Rappers better than Ja Rule.. I could go on forever......

Tash
Eminem
Dre
Snoop
50 Cent
Ice Cube
Mc Ren
Mack 10
Techniec
Soopafly
Kurupt
Cage
Necro
Proof
Obie Trice
Black Eyed Peas
Black Moon
Bone
Noreaga
Common
Mos Def
Talib Kweli
The Coup
Erik Sermon
Redman
Method Man
Rza
Gza
Rakwon
De La Soul
DJ Quik
Jermaine Dupri
Outkast
Rakim
Devin the Dude
Scarface
Jeru the Damaja
Warren G
Pharoah Monch

Can I stop now?  ^^^^^ Look at those rappers and tell me honestly that Ja Rule is one of the best rappers in the game.

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2002, 12:01:56 PM »
can you guys not fuckin read? does the word recent mean anything to you? now, today, in this year, 2002, wheres some new songs from all those you listed....yall should try to read more than 2 words in each post

Real_G

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2002, 12:04:23 PM »
half of those artists havent spit shit this whole year, and most of them havent had a new song out in the past few months, i mean TODAY homie, recent shit, and infinite said 100, so his ass better name 100 rappers

Im sure that all of them have at least spit on somthin this year. C'mon man is ja rule really better than them anyway. Im free and open for you too prove me wrong but what has ja rule put out this year tahts original or different? In my opinion all the rappers i named are better than him and thats not hating on him. Ill admit there was a time when i sort of liked him. When he put his first cd out he wasnt all poppy. Not one of my favs but it was ok. Now i cant say I like him at all and I think there are DEFENETLY 100 better mc's. If I have too Ill go deep underground for this one.

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2002, 12:05:48 PM »
can you guys not fuckin read? does the word recent mean anything to you? now, today, in this year, 2002, wheres some new songs from all those you listed....yall should try to read more than 2 words in each post

Can you read?  Everyone of those artists I listed has put out an album either this year or last year, or has one on the way.  We aren't talking about Master P here, albums take time.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2002, 12:42:03 PM »
you seem to be forgetting that those rappers did one thing or another to be considered great. ja rule has done nothing groundbreaking.

pun was too lyrical for some people...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2002, 01:31:04 PM »
Ja IS one of the best rappers out now, but that ain't saying much.  

::)

Jome

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2002, 09:24:54 AM »
fuck some of yall, this wasn't supposed to be "I'ma secret Ja Rule-fan"-thread.
He sucks major ass, and all of the artists JAE & Infinite listed is better than Ja Rule.
He might be number 1 when it comes to "Wannabe thug in luv-sing-a-long" pop-singles, but if somebody calls him one of the dopest rappers out now, they obviously can't listen to much rap.

and JAE: I didn't mean that Pun was too lyrical, I mean that he had a irritating flow, much like Angie Martinez is awful to listen to.