Poll

Who wins?

Lakers
36 (55.4%)
Celtics
29 (44.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics  (Read 15342 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2008, 09:04:06 PM »
Lakers are still going to win the series. I am not talking shit about Gasol because without him you guys wouldn't be here and his offensive game is obviously pivotal to the Lakers success but he needs to man up defensively and on the boards,  this is the Finals,  he looked pathetic tonight.

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2008, 09:05:42 PM »
Lakers are still going to win the series. I am not talking shit about Gasol because without him you guys wouldn't be here and his offensive game is obviously pivotal to the Lakers success but he needs to man up defensively and on the boards,  this is the Finals,  he looked pathetic tonight.

spice LOL your too much mang

Celtics gone win.

-Hack
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2008, 09:06:33 PM »
Playing in the Garden wasn't as bad as I thought. We definitely had lots of great moments tonight. It wasn't a Celtic domination by any means and I know they were sweating a few times throughout the game. I think we had a tougher time on Utah's court.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2008, 09:06:44 PM »
^^How am I to much?  I said Lakers will win series and I said Gasol is horrible on the boards and defensively,  nothing crazy said there.

DIP DIP SET SET

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2008, 09:10:08 PM »
GO CELTICS!

GASOL'S A PUSSY, SO IS ODOM MATCHED UP AGAINST K.G. he makes them look weak az fuck...
gasol relies on his long arms to get rebounds, players are starting to relize they can just muscle him around

this is the best Kobe has been defended these whole entire playoffs...

dam i loved watching cassell eat up D fish.. who was defending cassell the best he could tryin to bang into cassell

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2008, 09:13:32 PM »
GO CELTICS!

GASOL'S A PUSSY, SO IS ODOM MATCHED UP AGAINST K.G. he makes them look weak az fuck...
gasol relies on his long arms to get rebounds, players are starting to relize they can just muscle him around

this is the best Kobe has been defended these whole entire playoffs...

dam i loved watching cassell eat up D fish.. who was defending cassell the best he could tryin to bang into cassell

Gasol had his offensive moments in the game. The lead changed 12 or 13 times throughout the game. You all act like it was dominating.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2008, 09:14:41 PM »
Playing in the Garden wasn't as bad as I thought. We definitely had lots of great moments tonight. It wasn't a Celtic domination by any means and I know they were sweating a few times throughout the game. I think we had a tougher time on Utah's court.

go peep our home record

shits consistancy son

hack
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2008, 09:18:37 PM »

go peep our home record

shits consistancy son

hack

you are capable of losing at home. 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2008, 09:21:34 PM »
Gasol is so soft it is amazing.  If this guy doesnt grow some balls the Lakers are going to be in trouble, the guy turns to jelly when he is under the basket, he is a pussy down low.  I get pissed as a Pacer fan with all of JO's injurys but he gets hurt but at least it's because he plays like a beast and is aggressive and plays hard as fuck,  Gasol plays like pansy down low.  Pau should be ashamed w/ himself after just standing there under the basket and letting KG dunk that missed shot and clinch the win :-X
Gasol is a great addition for our offense .. but on D he's terrible at boxing out and keepin opponents off the boards ... Celtics offensive boards and terrible offense execution in the 2nd half are the reasons we lost .. we'll win Game 2 though .. Phil is the king of the adjustments .. not worried

Plus Gasol is our POWER FORWARD. He's only playing Center cuz Bynum is out. Don't get it fucked up like we're just soft.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2008, 09:28:29 PM »
i still think gasol shouldnt have gotten those foul calls when perkins kept on slapping the ball out of his hands early in the first half.. but you know what he does.. he screams ouch and he gets the calls..

was not complete domination it was a good game  

wcsoldier

« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2008, 09:31:07 PM »
Gasol is so soft it is amazing.  If this guy doesnt grow some balls the Lakers are going to be in trouble, the guy turns to jelly when he is under the basket, he is a pussy down low.  I get pissed as a Pacer fan with all of JO's injurys but he gets hurt but at least it's because he plays like a beast and is aggressive and plays hard as fuck,  Gasol plays like pansy down low.  Pau should be ashamed w/ himself after just standing there under the basket and letting KG dunk that missed shot and clinch the win :-X
Gasol is a great addition for our offense .. but on D he's terrible at boxing out and keepin opponents off the boards ... Celtics offensive boards and terrible offense execution in the 2nd half are the reasons we lost .. we'll win Game 2 though .. Phil is the king of the adjustments .. not worried

Plus Gasol is our POWER FORWARD. He's only playing Center cuz Bynum is out. Don't get it fucked up like we're just soft.
KG is a PF too and isn't as soft as Gasol .. don't get me wrong I like his game but dude has to man up .. it's the NBA FINALS ... KG dunk putback was just TERRIBLE defense .. Pau should have fouled him HARD ..

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2008, 09:39:59 PM »

it wasn't even a domination... yet that's more acceptable. It was a good game. Pierce coming back after that fall was a good emotional lift. But up until then the last of the 4th, it was still anybody's game.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2008, 09:43:39 PM »
Damn. :'( Kobe just disappeared in the second half.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2008, 09:44:39 PM »

it wasn't even a domination... yet that's more acceptable. It was a good game. Pierce coming back after that fall was a good emotional lift. But up until then the last of the 4th, it was still anybody's game.

C's are 11-1 at home in the playoffs

were like 35-6 at home or something like that

ps that play with Garnett dunking was poster material

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2008, 09:45:07 PM »
Damn. :'( Kobe just disappeared in the second half.

yeah Kobe looked more like Lebron tonight