Author Topic: The Game - The Streetz Of Compton (Old Game, Fiyahhh)  (Read 377 times)

AnybodyKilla

The Game - The Streetz Of Compton (Old Game, Fiyahhh)
« on: June 05, 2008, 10:36:05 PM »
Man, this shit was made in 2002, that was 7 years ago LOL. You can see hella differences from the way he raped then to how he raps now. Hes talkin bout being a young gangsta, YG, and hes harsh biteing Shynes/Nas/Dre's flow LOL. He harsh sounds like hes forecing out his lyrics too, and that he doesnt feel comfortable lmao. Anyways dope song!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1319169507a5f24c/

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game - The Streetz Of Compton (Old Game, Fiyahhh)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 11:10:14 PM »
yeah i thought he sounded like shyne a bit back then with them tracks with the bigga figga

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 08:34:10 AM »
Man, this shit was made in 2002, that was 7 years ago LOL. You can see hella differences from the way he raped then to how he raps now. Hes talkin bout being a young gangsta, YG, and hes harsh biteing Shynes/Nas/Dre's flow LOL. He harsh sounds like hes forecing out his lyrics too, and that he doesnt feel comfortable lmao. Anyways dope song!!!

LOL shyne/nas/dre's flow LOL
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 09:24:33 AM »

i agree with shyne but i dont know where the fuck you got dre and nas from? i mean like on you know what it is 4 he sounded like nas and on some tracks on da he sounded like dre
but he didnt sound like dre and nas back at that time ???

and i would only call the shyne and dre voice "bitin" but not the 'nas voice' cuz nas and games voice sound alot the same even when they not rappin.

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 10:45:30 AM »
this of that Untold Story album? Its done by Game when he was signed to Get Low. So its on one of his 4 Get Low albums. Its dope anyway.

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 10:47:34 AM »
Man I remember hearing a cd with Game and Nas that Jt dropped and I thought dude was not too good. Things have definetely changed!!! Game has grown tremendously!!!

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 11:01:48 AM »
Man I remember hearing a cd with Game and Nas that Jt dropped and I thought dude was not too good. Things have definetely changed!!! Game has grown tremendously!!!
You mean QB 2 Compton. Lol! I remember that shit.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 11:54:51 AM »
You mean QB 2 Compton. Lol! I remember that shit.

hook it up

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 12:15:55 PM »
this of that Untold Story album? Its done by Game when he was signed to Get Low. So its on one of his 4 Get Low albums. Its dope anyway.

Its off Westcoast Ressurection!!!

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 01:03:33 PM »

Yeah. Dope album.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 12:33:44 AM »

Yeah. Dope album.

Yup!!!