Author Topic: DUMBEST DUBCC MEMBERS ? ? ?  (Read 1069 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: DUMBEST DUBCC MEMBERS ? ? ?
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2008, 12:31:29 AM »
Next Door Neighbor (what's really poppin)

this guy has reached my number one dumbest dubcc member.

your not foolin nobody kid.

he thinks hes knows everyting after watching gangland good job  ;D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 12:36:05 AM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2008, 01:00:47 AM »

I think you're just mad because he owned you in that tat conversation.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2008, 01:16:26 AM »
I'm by far the smartest...98.6% of this board doesn't even possess common sense, let alone any sort of intelligence.

Good for you man, do you want me to send u a certificate of some sort? "Im by far the smartest, i hang on a hip hop board all day talkin to people i dont know and brag about how smart i am, arent i cool?" LMFAO, get real kid. Your to involved with this internet shit!!!

Was anyone talkin to you, son? Do me a favor and slap yourself with your nuts.

No thanks. But some of you guys are FUCKED lol, take this shit 2 serious. IM THE SMARTEST, lmao!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2008, 01:32:59 AM »

I think you're just mad because he owned you in that tat conversation.

lol i love how you make a fool out of yourself  :D.  yea you wold know alot for some1 getting "waiting" "in vain" n talking about your girl problems on an internet forum damn no wonder your father left you.

damn fatherless bastard

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2008, 02:46:17 AM »
lol @ this thread! Elano definitly one of the dumbest members on this board. Although I believe he's about 14 years old, so he's still immature.

D-Stress

« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2008, 04:47:21 AM »
Can't think of anyone specific other than Psycho Hustla, I don't even know if he's dumb but it was the first name in my head. I subconsciously dislike him for some reason. :laugh:

excuse me? ???
why you callin me dumb?you have no reasons for it, if you have count some, you got no arguements homie, and stop talkin shit and hatin on me, i never disrespected you in any way so..
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 04:54:16 AM by Psycho Tha Hustla »

Elevz

« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2008, 05:34:38 AM »
Hahahaha, why ain't it realistic my nigga?

Admitted, I'm very inquisitive, but don't be misled by the style. (Now that I'm thinking of it, I could have said that I'm "eager to learn," but I'd already chosen the word "inquisitive"... See what I mean? It's deceiving...)
While I'm usually merely theorizing, there's people in here who are building their insightful posts on years of practical experience on the way things go in the 'big world'. I'm only looking at it, and wondering, looking for answers to essential why's.

JAZ

« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2008, 06:01:30 AM »
is you is, or is you aint a teacher, eleven?

Elevz

« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2008, 06:42:40 AM »
I isn't is.

JAZ

« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2008, 09:29:52 AM »
i must is be mistaken is.

Elevz

« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2008, 10:43:09 AM »
Confused is I as I is. That's Blicxem, fucking with you.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2008, 11:31:41 AM »
i think there are actually some pretty clever dudes in here hidden behind all the retards. Even some of the dudes who play around got brains.

Sikotic if he can end up being a doctor will have good intelligence no doubt as they never seem to stop learning and the keep the brain working all the time. I am not sayin we dont, just ppl from different professions usually in general have different levels of intelligence.

Sometimes people who are intelligent go for something they are more interested in rather than what there intelligence is capable of...or a different field than the 'normal' intelligent cat.

But yeh sikotic is potentially an intelligent dude.

Evelen writing style is great ;-)...or is his great range of vocab  misleading to the eye?...or is that partial intelligence used to decieve? haha...Im pretty sure eleven is a pretty intelligent cat but who knows. He seems a kool dude though overall and we been in some discussions in the past and its good talkin with the kid. ;-)

Im a graduated cat, i done shit i wanted to do rather than what i feel im capable of. I already know im pretty intelligent...but does me thinking im intelligent make me less smart?...or confident?...

Does me choosing to do something i want to do rather than fulfilling my potential make me smart or lazy?...scared to learn about myself or playin safe?...

Intelligence is measured in so many different ways its wayyy too difficult to say who the smartest/dumbest dudes are....But i still think we all have a general idea of the clever and stupid cats in here.

pz!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2008, 11:38:56 AM »
I'm by far the smartest...98.6% of this board doesn't even possess common sense, let alone any sort of intelligence.

Good for you man, do you want me to send u a certificate of some sort? "Im by far the smartest, i hang on a hip hop board all day talkin to people i dont know and brag about how smart i am, arent i cool?" LMFAO, get real kid. Your to involved with this internet shit!!!

Was anyone talkin to you, son? Do me a favor and slap yourself with your nuts.

No thanks. But some of you guys are FUCKED lol, take this shit 2 serious. IM THE SMARTEST, lmao!!!

Oh, this is dead serious, homie... You better believe it. Only the strong survive in the Dub-life.

Muhfukka

« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2008, 12:59:39 PM »
the fact that you have 35000 posts tells me youre fucking retarded

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2008, 01:15:47 PM »
is you is, or is you aint a teacher, eleven?

no not a teacher just very pretentious....the wind could blow all day but if theres no one there to hear it or feel it how would you know?