Author Topic: TONIGHT - 9:00pm (pacific time) - Kimbo Slice fights on CBS!  (Read 434 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: TONIGHT - 9:00pm (pacific time) - Kimbo Slice fights on CBS!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2008, 09:21:12 PM »
Should be a good one. Kimbo's murkin everyone.

That was like his third fight and you see what happens when he fights competition with some kind of credibility, he damn near los towards the end of the second round.  Tito Ortiz was spot on with what he said about him

Are you fuckin kidding me? Did you see what kinda blows he was able to endure? Not to mention, those great counters. He was able to last on the ground. Come on, man... He handled his shit against one of the EliteXC's best. He knows he has a lot to learn, but right now, he's still a fuckin beast...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2008, 09:22:37 PM »
didn't think the fight should have been stopped. thompson was rockin but he was still offensive, and seemed awake and aware of what was going on around him.

LOL...no way. look at him in that gif. he's rocked and isn't even aware of what he's doing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2008, 09:25:32 PM »
I thought the Kimbo fight was alright. You knew going in that he didn't have ground experience and that was his weakness. The whole question was whether Thompson could take a shot and take Kimbo to the ground, in which he did. And Kimbo did ok for not having ground experience.

Money

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2008, 10:58:21 PM »
Anybody watch WEC tonite?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2008, 11:30:50 PM »
Anybody watch WEC tonite?

Yeah Bro watching the replay right now..
Miguel Angel Torres is my Fav MMA fighter hands down!
This dude is  :o

Great show

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2008, 11:48:44 PM »
all i know is...if Kimbo gets put on the grond agian like what happen in the second round...he'll have brain damage by the new year...if he doesn't already
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2008, 11:26:25 AM »
all i know is...if Kimbo gets put on the grond agian like what happen in the second round...he'll have brain damage by the new year...if he doesn't already

Naah...that's one of Kimbo's strengths. He can take blows like no other. I think he trains to strengthen his skull like a Shaolin Monk.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008, 12:48:36 PM »

Naah...that's one of Kimbo's strengths. He can take blows like no other. I think he trains to strengthen his skull like a Shaolin Monk.

lmao

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 12:53:03 PM »
lol baaaaad kimbo shadow boxes.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 01:51:51 PM »
both fighters looked sloppy after first round. The fight was stopped too early imo, hopefully kimbo will learn alot from this fight(hes only fight going to 2'nd round) and step hes game up, hes gonna have to.

btw look at this clip with james thompson, one of the best staredowns ever lol..and the fight..oh well lol:
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xop3l&amp;related=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xop3l&amp;related=1</a>
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 01:55:33 PM by Soulful »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2008, 08:07:14 PM »

lmao

what's so hilarious?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2008, 03:15:08 PM »

lmao

what's so hilarious?

saying Kimbo does that shit? I mean...you say some fucked up shit NIk...but that was some funny shit lol

Kimbo slice is a joke

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2008, 06:09:32 PM »

lmao

what's so hilarious?

saying Kimbo does that shit? I mean...you say some fucked up shit NIk...but that was some funny shit lol

Kimbo slice is a joke

I don't think it would be that hilarious if he did it. Skull strengthening isn't uncommon and many fighters do it. Kimbo trains his ass off, and for someone who's relatively new to MMA, he's a beast. The fact that you laugh at a common martial art practice is the only joke I see.