Author Topic: Xzibit video "Thank You"  (Read 410 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Xzibit video "Thank You"
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 03:34:15 PM »
Props!

Nice vid, but I can't see that this would get any spins on BET / MTV even if it was released at the right time.

Even Knowin' I'm Really Happy For Seein' This Video Finally Released I Don't See It Like I eXcept It! Really, I Meen How Big Budget Was Of It? And There's Same People In Crowd And In Those Fade-In-Out Pictures! I'm Really Dissapointed, I Had A Maybe Minute Long Snippet Of It, And I Tought It's Gonna Be Some Work On It But Nah It's Same... But AnyWays I Prefer That "Letterman" Version Than This One!

Yeah wasn't you the nigga that said is was on some Paparazzi shit? Yeah, not close, imo. Video wasn't great, but it was aight. Ya know.

~Lucien~

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 03:46:09 PM »
great! finally...

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 04:39:10 PM »
Props!

Nice vid, but I can't see that this would get any spins on BET / MTV even if it was released at the right time.

Even Knowin' I'm Really Happy For Seein' This Video Finally Released I Don't See It Like I eXcept It! Really, I Meen How Big Budget Was Of It? And There's Same People In Crowd And In Those Fade-In-Out Pictures! I'm Really Dissapointed, I Had A Maybe Minute Long Snippet Of It, And I Tought It's Gonna Be Some Work On It But Nah It's Same... But AnyWays I Prefer That "Letterman" Version Than This One!

Yeah wasn't you the nigga that said is was on some Paparazzi shit? Yeah, not close, imo. Video wasn't great, but it was aight. Ya know.

Not Even Close? Take A LooK Again On Both Videos! Both Have Orchestra Don't They, They're Black And White, It Shows Orchestra All The Way Back In Video... Shows Some Cameos, SlowMotion... Now They Ain't Even Close?!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »
Props!

Not Even Close? Take A LooK Again On Both Videos! Both Have Orchestra Don't They, They're Black And White, It Shows Orchestra All The Way Back In Video... Shows Some Cameos, SlowMotion... Now They Ain't Even Close?!

Nah, becuz the nigga was on a stage, on tour, I thought it was gonna be in a different scenery.

Like how they had the orchestra by the ocean.