Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Drop Official Album Single, "Westurn Union", Ft. Daz Dilli  (Read 1880 times)

westsiderider323

itz dope

Johnny B

props Nima!

Soopafly comes hard on the beat and the verses. good looks for this.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Wow!  Awesome song.  Soopafly comes correct once again.  Does this man ever stop making hits?  My ears were at full arousal the whole time while listening to this.  This is probably the 3rd best Westurn Union song i've heard, besides All Night and Cali Grown.  Pretty tricky how Lucc and Damani integrated their verses in with Soopafly verses, so we couldn't fast forward to the Soopafly verses like we used to be able to do in other songs.  Pretty smart on their part, it makes us Soopafly fans listen to the whole thing, so props on that. I'm glad Daz brought his A game on this track and dropped a hot verse.  He's hit or miss sometimes, but he really steps it up when Soopafly's in the booth showing him how it's done. This is a perfect summertime cruising song...Fly knows that's what we want.  I'm going to be bumping this all over town to begin promoting their CD.  I know i've said it before, but this just reinforces what I knew all along, Soopafly is a rap god!  15 years and this man is still producing straight fire!!!!  Ahh, it's such a good day today!!  It's all sunny outside, and bumpin this song around town just tops it all off!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope track keep that heat coming 8)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
yeah, pretty dope. Def. anticipatin' a Western Union album. But Cali Grown is better imo

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
props Nima!

Soopafly comes hard on the beat and the verses. good looks for this.
FIRE!!!

AnybodyKilla

Lunatic

GOD DAMN this is FIRE :o  BJ is CRAZY on the hook, the beat is fuckin sick, PROPS!  cant wait for this fuckin album!

Westurn Union 8) 8) 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

I love the beat, I like how they do the verses together... the complete package of the song is great! :)

Siiiiiiiiiick!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Glad ya'll feeling it! :)

Serio_818

• 'G'
soopafly definitely knows how to make those beats that sound like "hits" have that westcoast influence, but sound new and not dated. the verses the hook everything was good.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

bad lucc doin it bigg...propz for the song, good to hear some professional westcoast shit

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAM THIS IS SO FUCKIN TIGHT.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

PLANT

This shit is dope!! and "House Show Musik" is honestly the best sounding westcoast shit Ive heard in a long time!!  Definatly lookin forward to hearing the album "Western Union".  The chemisty is great between the three and the beats they are using are BANGIN!! 8)

Quadruple OG

It's decent...IMO "All Night" would have been a certified hit but sure it would have been a bitch to clear the MJ samples