Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Drop Official Album Single, "Westurn Union", Ft. Daz Dilli  (Read 1881 times)

Johnny B

LLook out for the music video soon!! directed by Rik Cordero

are you serious? nice!

PLANT

LLook out for the music video soon!! directed by Rik Cordero

are you serious? nice!
is that the same dude who did "Neva Hafta Worry"?

We Fly High

yeah and the new nas "bea niger too" song, and also neva have 2 worry, the Roots' most recent videos.. he did a whole bunch. one of the most indemand right now.

Johnny B

yeah and the new nas "bea niger too" song, and also neva have 2 worry, the Roots' most recent videos.. he did a whole bunch. one of the most indemand right now.

props for the info.

looking forward to it..

Capone~CA

• 'G'
fuckin banger, dope shit Westurn Union  8)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
really dope track

I'm feeling this  8) 8) 8) 8)
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
NO feeling it at all. I got the mixtape last week shit was off the fuckig chain, now they release this bullshit....Industry fucking shit. Its always the same shit.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I let this song sink in for a few days, and it's still awesome!!

Westurn Union is like NWA for the modern era! 

Soopafly is Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Eazy E and DOC
Damani is MC Ren
Bad Lucc is Arabian Prince

Soopafly's production can't be touched by anyone in the game right now.  These guys are showing Crooked I how it's really done.  You drop a mixtape to get a buzz, then you drop a single, then an album....not drop a mixtape, then another mixtape, then another etc....

D~Nice

I let this song sink in for a few days, and it's still awesome!!

Damani is MC Ren

Soopafly's production can't be touched by anyone in the game right now.  These guys are showing Crooked I how it's really done.  You drop a mixtape to get a buzz, then you drop a single, then an album....not drop a mixtape, then another mixtape, then another etc....

U pushing it with that NWA liine, but yeah they are setting themselves up nicely right now.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I just pray Snoop doesn't do something to sabatoge their album.  Westurn Union's album has got way more of a buzz than Ego Trippin ever did.  I don't think that album has even gone gold yet.  When the Westurn Union album gets released, it'll beat Ego Trippin in sales easily with the buzz it's getting.  Then Snoop's ego will really be bruised.  He better not pull some bitch move where he keeps pushing it back until they lose all their momentum.  Soopafly's really starting to pull ahead of Snoop by leaps and bounds.  I've known it for years and years, but now even the common rap fans are starting to see it.  Snoop is probably sweating buckets right now.

Johnny B

I just pray Snoop doesn't do something to sabatoge their album.  Westurn Union's album has got way more of a buzz than Ego Trippin ever did.  I don't think that album has even gone gold yet.  When the Westurn Union album gets released, it'll beat Ego Trippin in sales easily with the buzz it's getting.  Then Snoop's ego will really be bruised.  He better not pull some bitch move where he keeps pushing it back until they lose all their momentum.  Soopafly's really starting to pull ahead of Snoop by leaps and bounds.  I've known it for years and years, but now even the common rap fans are starting to see it.  Snoop is probably sweating buckets right now.

yea, Snoop has a way of spoiling everything Fly does. Fly's presence in the studio is too intimidating to the human eye. Snoop knows this and immediately begins to feel threatened and decides to limit Fly's exposure. I know this. ;)

D~Nice

It's all family at the end of the day so the whole crew wins.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yea, Snoop has a way of spoiling everything Fly does. Fly's presence in the studio is too intimidating to the human eye. Snoop knows this and immediately begins to feel threatened and decides to limit Fly's exposure. I know this. ;)

Yeah, I know it too.  Any longtime fan of Soopafly's can see this, you have a keen eye Johnny B.  But Snoop always conveniently makes it look like it wasn't his fault.  Like when Fly's album Willie Dynamite was just about to drop.  Fly was on Snoop's latest single "Losing Control" and was getting a major buzz, then Snoop just axes the whole album.  Then Fly produces the best song on Rhythm and Gangsta (Tha Business) and the way Snoop pays him back is he gives him no production on Ego Trippin.  Then after Soopafly drops the underground classic "Bangin Westcoast" album, he's getting a major buzz again.  Then, instead of dropping a solo album, Snoop decides it'd help Fly's career to stick him with 2 guys who are for all intents and purposes rookies in the rap game as far as hits are concerned.  Then snoop thought to himself "thank god, now Soopafly's out of my hair, he'll be weighed down by those 2 other guys and now I can concentrate on my country music career".  But now Soopafly is like a phoenix rising from the ashes and he's making Westurn Union blow up....the man that Snoop left for dead is now riding right on his heels again.  It'll be interesting to watch Snoop to see how he tries to get himself out of this one....i'm sure he'll think of something.

Capone~CA

• 'G'

Damani is MC Ren

thats fuckin ridiculous

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Damani is MC Ren

thats fuckin ridiculous

lool ya