Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Drop Official Album Single, "Westurn Union", Ft. Daz Dilli  (Read 1873 times)

Capone~CA

• 'G'
Daz sucks he shouldn't have been on that track.

lol

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Chuuch 2 all the supporters of this West Coast Movement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets take it bacc my niggas!!!!!!!!

Yeah Dat!

Bad Lucc

WestCoasta

the beat is nice of course, typical Soopafly

my only complaint is the raps are too short

I wish they kept rippin the beat up, didn't seem to get enough

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

That's always going to be a complaint when you are listening to a Soopafly song...you always wish he'd spit about 8 or 9 more verses when he raps because he is so good.  It's like you never want that high come down. 

MarshColin

NO feeling it at all. I got the mixtape last week shit was off the fuckig chain, now they release this bullshit....Industry fucking shit. Its always the same shit.

LOL you a dumbass. This sounds like Cali Grown a lot and is the same sound Soopafly had for the mixtape. How the fuck is this different? I mean you're entitled to your opinion but if you're going to diss it because it doesn't sound like their mixtape that's just retarded. This shit bangs.

Paul

That's always going to be a complaint when you are listening to a Soopafly song...you always wish he'd spit about 8 or 9 more verses when he raps because he is so good.  It's like you never want that high come down. 

haha i just spat soup out wen i read tht lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

We Fly High

westurn union!!! album coming soon..

Lucc

• 'G'

Just when I thought u couldnt amaze me anymore................ Your the best!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

SoilSavy707

• 'G'
I have been bumpin this all day. Great beat and the lyrics aren't too bad either. Can't wait for the full album.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Lucc---you should try to convince Soopafly to post some of his older unreleased songs on here, or on I-Tunes or something.  It'd be a real treat for all his fans.  They need to be heard my man!  It will help us all get even more hyped for the Westurn Union album.

Johnny B

Lucc---you should try to convince Soopafly to post some of his older unreleased songs on here, or on I-Tunes or something.  It'd be a real treat for all his fans.  They need to be heard my man!  It will help us all get even more hyped for the Westurn Union album.

I agree.
I would like to hear some unreleased DPG cuts before I die, goddammit. :)

Lucc

• 'G'
No!

Quadruple OG

LO FUCKIN' L

just when I thought u couldnt amaze me anymore................ Your the best!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

You should show Soopafly how much love this guy is giving him

Lunatic

LMAO!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NEMIISSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
DAAAM!! I JUST HEARD THA TRAK WHOOOOOO SHIT IZ BANGN!! 8)  BETWEEN THIS N THA HOUSE SHOE MUSIC, IT DEF GOT ME ANTICIPATIN THA ALBUM!!  PROPZ TO THA UNION 4 MAKIN THEM BANGERZ THATS SOME WESSTCOAST MUZIK RIGHT THERE!! PROPZ TO NIMA 4 DROPPIN IT ON US........WESST UP
BANGN WESTCOAST BEATZ & MORE.......