Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Drop Official Album Single, "Westurn Union", Ft. Daz Dilli  (Read 1872 times)

HG

• 'G'
track is so fucking good

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
^^^^(2) Thanks fellas! We appreciate that shit 4real! Its gonna b a hot summer. We takin over the streets mane. Keep showing that love and support and we can never go wrong, ya feel me!!!!!!!!!!

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc

smegma

Lucc---you should try to convince Soopafly to post some of his older unreleased songs on here, or on I-Tunes or something.  It'd be a real treat for all his fans.  They need to be heard my man!  It will help us all get even more hyped for the Westurn Union album.
No!

I think it's a good idea.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
the best new west group besides strong arm steady
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lucc

• 'G'
Lucc---you should try to convince Soopafly to post some of his older unreleased songs on here, or on I-Tunes or something.  It'd be a real treat for all his fans.  They need to be heard my man!  It will help us all get even more hyped for the Westurn Union album.
No!

I think it's a good idea.
It was a joke homey! lol!

Jus fuccin wit Fly's stan! He knows that..............

Fly will post sumin on here when he wants. Keep asking. hes on here from time to time just checcin out whats what...........................

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Awesome!  That gives me hope that maybe will get some more Soopafly stuff.  I wish he was on here more so I could ask him.....he seems like a real down to earth guy.  Even though he's been on top of the rap game for 15 years, he hasn't gone hollywood like alot of these other rappers do when they get a taste of stardom. 

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dammm!! What can I say mo', huh? Dope beat, great chorus, but yeah, verses could be sum longer, hah! ;D

Props 4 thiz, I'm waitin' 4 tha album! 8)

Lucc

• 'G'
Dammm!! What can I say mo', huh? Dope beat, great chorus, but yeah, verses could be sum longer, hah! ;D

Props 4 thiz, I'm waitin' 4 tha album! 8)
Thanks mane!

We appreciate that!

We Fly High

video coming soon courtesy of Rik Cordero.