Author Topic: Whats Your Fav Liqour  (Read 661 times)

Old Man

Re: Whats Your Fav Liqour
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 07:08:20 PM »
You little pussies.  I was drinking home made moon shine at 10 while my pappy was killing Nazi's and gooks in the 2nd World War 2.

from your termanology old man you havnt been in any wars or any of your family members

I was in Korea you little son of a whore.  You never looked int he enemies eyes while you slowly killed them.  You're too busy sucking at your mama's utter to go to the muslims and kill them.  Respect a vet.  If it wasn't for me you would be communist you pansy arm flapping queer boy.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2008, 07:10:26 PM »
You little pussies.  I was drinking home made moon shine at 10 while my pappy was killing Nazi's and gooks in the 2nd World War 2.

from your termanology old man you havnt been in any wars or any of your family members

I was in Korea you little son of a whore.  You never looked int he enemies eyes while you slowly killed them.  You're too busy sucking at your mama's utter to go to the muslims and kill them.  Respect a vet.  If it wasn't for me you would be communist you pansy arm flapping queer boy.

lol at calling japense gooks. they called japenese japs or nips to insult them, and gooks was a derogratory word for viets in the vietnam war.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2008, 07:10:50 PM »
$225,000.00 TEQUILA

bet your ass cant even handle it, boy.

probably not. i am just a silly bitch who doesn't even drink liquor

Old Man

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2008, 07:17:55 PM »

lol at calling japense gooks. they called japenese japs or nips to insult them, and gooks was a derogratory word for viets in the vietnam war.

You little son of whore.  I have a 4th grade education.  Don't tell me whats what.  They all have chinky eyes.  I can't tell the little bastards apart.  They all look alike with the chinky eyes and ching chang wang talking.  Maybe you should stop worshipping those fried chicken eating negro's before you disrespect a Korean War vet you godless homosexual.  Go back to drinking a womans drink you pansy queer boy.

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2008, 07:38:33 PM »

+

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2008, 07:39:24 PM »

You little son of whore.  I have a 4th grade education.  Don't tell me whats what.  They all have chinky eyes.  I can't tell the little bastards apart.  They all look alike with the chinky eyes and ching chang wang talking.  Maybe you should stop worshipping those fried chicken eating negro's before you disrespect a Korean War vet you godless homosexual.  Go back to drinking a womans drink you pansy queer boy.

lol

Old Man

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2008, 07:40:55 PM »

+

God Damn it... I'm 85 and even I know hypnotiq is for females and the homersexuals.  Too bad the politicians are to pansy to rid the world of you queer loving queers.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008, 07:42:46 PM »
^ how is his post still one?

Old Man

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 07:43:28 PM »

Speak english you jiggaboo.

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 07:45:30 PM »

posts in G-Spot don't count

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2008, 07:46:34 PM »

+

haha you be making that incredible hulk?

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2008, 07:51:09 PM »
^ yezzir, just last Friday night was prom night over here... after parties, 'nuff said  8)

Johnny B

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »
^ yezzir, just last Friday night was prom night over here... after parties, 'nuff said  8)

lol, I remember you telling me about that. good shit.

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2008, 07:53:07 PM »
LMAO this is a great alias :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL