Author Topic: To My Ron Paul Republicans, I'm Sorry... I'm about to donate money to the cause  (Read 126 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
'Cause this muthaphukka is doing more to hurt John McCain than the Democrats, and no one is even giving this coverage like they should.

I am sorry for saying this muthaphukka stole your money, 'cause he spend all of your money well, spliting the Republican party in 2!! THIS SHOULD BE FRONT PAGE NEWS. This is almost as big as the Chicago convention in 1968 when the Democrat Party split in 2.

http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/paul-to-hold-rival-event-during-gop/n20080610175609990055?cid=435

Paul to hold rival event during GOP convention
By KELLEY SHANNON,AP
Posted: 2008-06-10 17:56:30
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul is planning a daylong rally in Minnesota during the Republican National Convention that could draw attention from the presumed nominee John McCain.

The Texas congressman with a devoted following has tentatively reserved the Williams Arena at the University of Minnesota on Sept. 2, the second day of the GOP convention.

"We plan on having a large rally," said Paul spokesman Jesse Benton. "We want it to be a celebration of Republican values and what the Republican Party has traditionally stood for."

Benton also said Paul wants to send a message to the GOP "that we need to return to our roots" of limited government and personal responsibility.

The Republican Party will be gathering at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul for its four-day event that will end with McCain accepting his party's nomination.

University of Minnesota spokesman Dan Wolter confirmed in an e-mail that the Paul campaign has a hold on Williams Arena in Minneapolis, Minn.

Supporters of Paul have been pushing for him to have a speaking role at the Republican convention. In the latest Associated Press tally, Paul had 24 delegates.

The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review first reported on its Web site about the Paul event.

Associated Press Writer Doug Glass contributed to this report from Minneapolis, Minn.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
the point is for John McCain to lose. I dont vote because of party lines. Neocons and Republicans are two diffferent things.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Sounds cool.. I hope it goes well, because this country really needs a leader like Ron Paul in these times.  And since the media won't cover him, the most he can hope to do is possibly force the mainstream Republican party to have a little more respect for the constitution, which was supposed to limit the powers of the Federal government.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Sounds cool.. I hope it goes well, because this country really needs a leader like Ron Paul in these times.  And since the media won't cover him, the most he can hope to do is possibly force the mainstream Republican party to have a little more respect for the constitution, which was supposed to limit the powers of the Federal government.

In 2000, I once told a friend that Bush winning might actually be a good thing for the Democrats. I didn't want to be this right.  :-[