Author Topic: Rest In Peace Billboard (October 19th, 1979 - June 2nd, 2004)  (Read 896 times)

smegma

Re: Rest In Peace Billboard (October 19th, 1979 - June 2nd, 2004)
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2008, 05:18:14 AM »
Was he even slightly known before The Game mentioned him (after his death)?

RIP

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 05:29:40 AM »

RIP

street wise. but of course not like he became during bws upcome cuz just like Game he just learned how to rap.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 11:44:23 AM »

RIP

i cant speak 4 everybody else but no i didnt hear about em till g-unit radio the fifth element on that killa cali track but he had already passed but i heard all of his songs and he was kinda dope

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2008, 11:52:52 AM »

RIP

i cant speak 4 everybody else but no i didnt hear about em till g-unit radio the fifth element on that killa cali track but he had already passed but i heard all of his songs and he was kinda dope
He was known throughout Compton, Watts and Inglewood. He used to be on the streets with tons of Bloods and just spit. He met Dre and Em through Game and they said they thought he was real dope. He was on a Kay Slay tape and was known in Harlem thourhg Jim Jones and Dipset.

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2008, 11:58:20 AM »

RIP

He was known throughout Compton, Watts and Inglewood. He used to be on the streets with tons of Bloods and just spit. He met Dre and Em through Game and they said they thought he was real dope. He was on a Kay Slay tape and was known in Harlem thourhg Jim Jones and Dipset.

lmao yeah, basically what i just said :laugh:. of course he met dre, em, jim jones & dipset through Game. he wasnt even in the rap game before Game came up so obviously.

but i remember game and dipset used to fuck with each other hard back in 04. they probably still fucking with each other but i rememer they did it alot back in the day.
jim jones have mentioned 4 bent in a couple of songs actually.

Game, JJ, BD and 4 Bents father either the same day or a couple of days after 4 died

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 12:00:35 PM by Nigga Witta Attitude »

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 12:05:27 PM »

RIP

lmao yeah, basically what i just said :laugh:. of course he met dre, em, jim jones & dipset through Game. he wasnt even in the rap game before Game came up so obviously.

but i remember game and dipset used to fuck with each other hard back in 04. they probably still fucking with each other but i rememer they did it alot back in the day.
jim jones have mentioned 4 bent in a couple of songs actually.

Game, JJ, BD and 4 Bents father either the same day or a couple of days after 4 died

Yeah. Where did you get that pic dawg? I never seen it before.