Author Topic: (Audio) Alfa Mega Ft. T.I. - Uhh Huh  (Read 242 times)

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AnybodyKilla

Re: (Audio) Alfa Mega Ft. T.I. - Uhh Huh
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 02:32:17 PM »
+1 Luna, songs dope!!!

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 03:06:22 PM »

D~Nice

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 03:10:32 PM »

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »
my bad, T.I. really ain't in it, but is dope as fuck regardless!

D~Nice

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 03:12:56 PM »

You have any idea when his album is set to drop (Alfa Mega)?

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 03:16:13 PM »

You have any idea when his album is set to drop (Alfa Mega)?
nope, sometime this year i think still..he been droppin tracks left right and center (this one, 500$ bottles, sittin up high, head banger) so must be soon..im trying to interview him soon

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 04:05:08 PM »
irz pretty dope

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »
This guy's deffinetely got some bangers so i'll check out his album when it drops...I heard it's called God's Decree: All Roads Lead To Alfamega

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 06:30:38 PM »
This guy's deffinetely got some bangers so i'll check out his album when it drops...I heard it's called God's Decree: All Roads Lead To Alfamega
i believe that is correct

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 12:13:26 PM »

Should be a good album IF it gets released...Grand Hustle got some good music coming outta their camp the only problem is they can't get it released...Big Kuntry (My Turn To Eat), Young Dro (Young & Restless), New P$C Album, B.O.B. Album, & now Alfamega (God's Decree: All Roads Lead To Alfamega)

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 12:22:01 PM »

Should be a good album IF it gets released...Grand Hustle got some good music coming outta their camp the only problem is they can't get it released...Big Kuntry (My Turn To Eat), Young Dro (Young & Restless), New P$C Album, B.O.B. Album, & now Alfamega (God's Decree: All Roads Lead To Alfamega)
it will get released..Kuntry & Dro were about to begin seriously promoting their albums when T.I. got swooped up by the feds..Kuntry had just dropped his first video "thats right" with TI and Grand Hustle didnt wanna release any albums with TI incarcerated cause they wanted him to be able to go alongside both Kuntry and Dro on their promo runs and help them promote they albums

so when TI got swooped up, Grand Hustle kind of hit a road block..Kuntry was put on hold and Dro decided to head back in the studio to improve his album

now that T.I. is free again I expect 2 albums 2 drop this year still: Alfa/Dro/Kuntry, 2 of those should drop.

P$C wont drop anymore group albums, all solo albums

BOB just signed, waiting on the word from him..same goes for YUNG LA and JR GET MONEY

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 04:30:38 PM »

it will get released..Kuntry & Dro were about to begin seriously promoting their albums when T.I. got swooped up by the feds..Kuntry had just dropped his first video "thats right" with TI and Grand Hustle didnt wanna release any albums with TI incarcerated cause they wanted him to be able to go alongside both Kuntry and Dro on their promo runs and help them promote they albums

so when TI got swooped up, Grand Hustle kind of hit a road block..Kuntry was put on hold and Dro decided to head back in the studio to improve his album

now that T.I. is free again I expect 2 albums 2 drop this year still: Alfa/Dro/Kuntry, 2 of those should drop.

P$C wont drop anymore group albums, all solo albums

BOB just signed, waiting on the word from him..same goes for YUNG LA and JR GET MONEY

iight that makes sense...idk why T.I. gotta be in trouble with the law all the time lol damn
Didn't know about JR Get Money either props on that info Lunatic

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 06:13:59 PM »
iight that makes sense...idk why T.I. gotta be in trouble with the law all the time lol damn
yep, thats what happened..LOL yee he always gettin in trouble with the law, if theirs a next time, dude is done
np, JR GET MONEY is dope, check out his latest single "nobody but u"

u'll appreciate this info:
Big Kuntry must be dropping his album soon because he sent out a myspace bulletin saying he is shooting the video for "Da Baddest" soon and if you wanna be in the video (if your a girl lol which i know ur not) email him...so der ya go, kuntry cd must be comin soon ;)

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 01:42:00 PM »
yep, thats what happened..LOL yee he always gettin in trouble with the law, if theirs a next time, dude is done
np, JR GET MONEY is dope, check out his latest single "nobody but u"

u'll appreciate this info:
Big Kuntry must be dropping his album soon because he sent out a myspace bulletin saying he is shooting the video for "Da Baddest" soon and if you wanna be in the video (if your a girl lol which i know ur not) email him...so der ya go, kuntry cd must be comin soon ;)

I'll have to check out some of JR Get Money's music...good lookin on the Big Kuntry info! "Da Baddest" the first official 1st single right ? Cuz "That's Right" was juss the street single