Author Topic: Crooked I Releases Controversial "W's Down" Off Block Obama Mixtape [Audio]  (Read 1819 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Crooked I is back at it with another joint off his upcoming "Block Obama" mixtape with DJ Strong and DJ Whoo Kid. This is a controversial one, I don't want to start no gossip but I believe it's pretty obvious who Crooked is going at on the track.

With a half singing half rapping flow, Crooked raps over the Komplex produced track: "I hear you saying you want unity on the West Coast/but in reality your mentality is cutthroat/smiling in my face while I'm piling c-notes/all the while you're praying for me to be broke". We have the track right here for ya'll to download:

Crooked I - W's Down (Prod. by Komplex)

Be on the look out for the "Block Obama" coming at you within the next few weeks.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Yep i just posted it untill u did, i knew u gonna remove it. Propz for pushin that Crooked I.

This song is a banger, Crooked is the truth on this ..song is prefect beat wise, lyrics wise...and WOOW flow wise, people just aint ready for this.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

GangstaBoogy

Uh oh.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Okka

Props, i'll check this out. Crooked still goin at Snoop?

Woodrow

Kind of like the sing-song style Crooked used on this track.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Uh oh.

Indeed.

LOL @ "Tryn to blackball me u can lick my blac balls..."

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Uh oh.

Yeah, right. This track bangs hard. Komplex did his thing. Do you think Snoop will answer?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Props, i'll check this out. Crooked still goin at Snoop?

Not just at snoop..but its nice how people recognize snoop in this one cause its the truth.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dayum!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Uh oh.

Yeah, right. This track bangs hard. Komplex did his thing. Do you think Snoop will answer?

Nah. Snoop would just admit hes a shady ass blackballin dude. Plus he dont wanna go at it with Crooked wich is smart

GangstaBoogy

Damn the beat is bangin, like the lyrics, but the sing-songy flow is ruining it for me.

Is he also goin at Game?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Damn the beat is bangin, like the lyrics, but the sing-songy flow is ruining it for me.

Is he also goin at Game?

concernin game : If the shoe fits for you man, wear it.

sing songy flow is just sth innovative crook can do, itll grow on u bro soon. Thanx for the feedbacc!

BossMusik

• Lil Geezy
Woot. I wasn't expecting this flow but it's wicked. Everything works on this track, Crook comes off perfectly on that awesome beat. He's really saying
something which needs to be said as well. This is the quality of track I was hoping for in what is hopefully the build-up to Crooks album release.

Does anyone know what's up with the Dynastyentgroup.com site? Are they moving servers or something.

EFFeX

Crook is a problem!

The flow caught me off guard at first, but dude flipped it crazy. How many styles does this guy have?  8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Woot. I wasn't expecting this flow but it's wicked. Everything works on this track, Crook comes off perfectly on that awesome beat. He's really saying
something which needs to be said as well. This is the quality of track I was hoping for in what is hopefully the build-up to Crooks album release.

Does anyone know what's up with the Dynastyentgroup.com site? Are they moving servers or something.

Houston server got caught in fire..700 000 sites down. D-O-C can just wait for now, hope they gonna fix it soon, tho we got a temorary community here bro: http://dynastyonline.proboards80.com/