Author Topic: Crooked I Releases Controversial "W's Down" Off Block Obama Mixtape [Audio]  (Read 1802 times)

EFFeX

Woot. I wasn't expecting this flow but it's wicked. Everything works on this track, Crook comes off perfectly on that awesome beat. He's really saying
something which needs to be said as well. This is the quality of track I was hoping for in what is hopefully the build-up to Crooks album release.

Does anyone know what's up with the Dynastyentgroup.com site? Are they moving servers or something.

Houston server got caught in fire..700 000 sites down. D-O-C can just wait for now, hope they gonna fix it soon, tho we got a temorary community here bro: http://dynastyonline.proboards80.com/

No doubt, trying to keep the community active!

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
Have to admit this is the first Crooked I track that im really feelin. Hot shit  8)
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

BossMusik

• Lil Geezy
Houston server got caught in fire..700 000 sites down. D-O-C can just wait for now, hope they gonna fix it soon, tho we got a temorary community here bro: http://dynastyonline.proboards80.com/

Nice one. I should have known DOC would have had something in place.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Have to admit this is the first Crooked I track that im really feelin. Hot shit  8)

Sup FOC, nice to see u supportin this one. U know whats the deal.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Nice one. I should have known DOC would have had something in place.

Yea Homie EffeX put it together really nice and quick. Ya know DOC is one big intrernational fam.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!

-OG-NiUS-

• Lil Geezy
Seriously...the beats Jim Gittum and Komplex put on mixtapes and remixes are amazing. It just leaves me happily wondering what the production on B.O.S.S. will be like.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Damn how many times are u guys gonna post in one thread ?

nice track imma chack it later.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Young Old Head

daaaaamn, this track's heat!! THAT's what i want from crooked...bangin ass songs...

can't wait for tha mixtape...

Cash Money Blood Gang

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz dope song but he should worry about releasing an album instead of talking shit on wax

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hot track, the production is really dope. Different flow from Crooked but I like it.

I don't understand why he doesn't say Snoop's name a record, it's really annoying to hear all this "subliminals", like he doesn't have the balls to say Snoop's name.

GangstaBoogy

Damn the beat is bangin, like the lyrics, but the sing-songy flow is ruining it for me.

Is he also goin at Game?

concernin game : If the shoe fits for you man, wear it.

sing songy flow is just sth innovative crook can do, itll grow on u bro soon. Thanx for the feedbacc!

Man yes or no.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BossMusik

• Lil Geezy
Damn the beat is bangin, like the lyrics, but the sing-songy flow is ruining it for me.

Is he also goin at Game?

concernin game : If the shoe fits for you man, wear it.

sing songy flow is just sth innovative crook can do, itll grow on u bro soon. Thanx for the feedbacc!

Man yes or no.
Definetly maybe  ;)

That's just it, no one knows, at least no one on this forum. To me he is basically dissing anyone on the West who are claiming the West but never spend time in the hood and those who aren't helping the other guys come up in the industry. So if that sounds like Game or anyone else then so be it. Personally I think the song is about Snoop only.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 11:40:39 AM by BossMusik »

Maaat

• 'G'
he sounds different but song is good

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he's cool with game...
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!