Author Topic: Crooked I Releases Controversial "W's Down" Off Block Obama Mixtape [Audio]  (Read 1803 times)

AnybodyKilla

Songs BANGIN!!!

1nce was blind

damn man Block Obama is gonna be heat but I never thought otherwise haha........Crooked keep comin with that heat!......this Komplex beat is dope dude is an underrated producer fo sho.......B.O.S.S. is gonna be the best album to drop this year unless Nas comes with some unfuckwitable shit........hopefully Block Obama drops in June before I go to the army for the summer.............BOSS of the west!

underdog

not feelin the flow man

CRAIGnice

• Lil Geezy
Snoop did put alot of cats on...maybe he just doesnt like crooked 8)
Hip-Hop-N-NBA All Day

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
gdamn man CROOKED I is the fucking truth on some real shit
C.O.B
all you fake mothafuckas get the fuck outta here and you fake westcoast fans in this bitch fuck you
crooked a beast and i still see theses little mothafuckas around here hating this dude will murder your favorite transvestite rapper.

BLOCK OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a  Crooked I fan myself but some of you guys love him so much it's on some gay shit.

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
Anotha Heat Rock By Tha Young Boss Of Course! 8)

AnybodyKilla

gdamn man CROOKED I is the fucking truth on some real shit
C.O.B
all you fake mothafuckas get the fuck outta here and you fake westcoast fans in this bitch fuck you
crooked a beast and i still see theses little mothafuckas around here hating this dude will murder your favorite transvestite rapper.

BLOCK OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a  Crooked I fan myself but some of you guys love him so much it's on some gay shit.

Real talk LOL. That kid sounds like he busted a nut listening to this song or something!!!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
When I listen to this I'm so dissapointed at that single... :P

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
where can i get the mixtape???

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

where can i get the mixtape???

Mixtape is not out yet, but you know when it drops it will be all over the net.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 11:37:35 PM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck Crooked I until he makes a real album. This mixtape bullshit has been old for years now. Make some real fuckin music and quit actin like a piece of shit who doesn't give a fuck about his craft.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Fuck Crooked I until he makes a real album. This mixtape bullshit has been old for years now. Make some real fuckin music and quit actin like a piece of shit who doesn't give a fuck about his craft.

Wtf u talkin about? This IS real music.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!

not if its a mixtape

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

not if its a mixtape

i dig what u sayin. but dude is makin quality shit, just like bishop lamont is. dudes have label situations, its not like they dont want to release the shit.