Author Topic: Crooked I Releases Controversial "W's Down" Off Block Obama Mixtape [Audio]  (Read 1816 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck Crooked I until he makes a real album. This mixtape bullshit has been old for years now. Make some real fuckin music and quit actin like a piece of shit who doesn't give a fuck about his craft.

Wtf u talkin about? This IS real music.

not if its a mixtape

i dig what u sayin. but dude is makin quality shit, just like bishop lamont is. dudes have label situations, its not like they dont want to release the shit.

I thought Crooked has his own label. Anyway, the raps might be good, but I'm tired of this. Mixtapes are the lazy rapper's album nowadays. Just steal some instrumentals, shit out a verse and there you go. If he ever made some original music he might get somewhere. And I say this as a fan of Crooked I. He's one of the only rappers of this whole generation that I like. Its just disappointing to see him wasting his whole career on mixtapes.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 01:11:14 AM by Turf Hitta »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Fuck Crooked I until he makes a real album. This mixtape bullshit has been old for years now. Make some real fuckin music and quit actin like a piece of shit who doesn't give a fuck about his craft.

not if its a mixtape

i dig what u sayin. but dude is makin quality shit, just like bishop lamont is. dudes have label situations, its not like they dont want to release the shit.

I thought Crooked has his own label. Anyway, the raps might be good, but I'm tired of this. Mixtapes are the lazy rapper's album nowadays. Just steal some instrumentals, shit out a verse and there you go. If he ever made some original music he might get somewhere. And I say this as a fan of Crooked I. He's one of the only rappers of this whole generation that I like. Its just disappointing to see him wasting his whole career on mixtapes.

This is original song, original lyrics, original beat...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

smegma

I'm not really feeling this. Crooked I should never ever try to sing/harmonize again. He's not from Bone Thugs.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!

not if its a mixtape

just one?

Chewee

• Lil Geezy

not if its a mixtape

just one?

Young Boss Vol.2 .. all orignal

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact

straight ignorance. Crooked I has put out the equivalent of 5 or even 6 albums worth of material over the last 12 months. His mixtapes, Hiphop weekly series ... tell me, how much music has your favorite artist put out in the last 12 months?  hmmm ...

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I'm not really feeling this. Crooked I should never ever try to sing/harmonize again. He's not from Bone Thugs.

LOL..u know u like that just as u like that wesley snejider dude

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
great track! And fuck people saying this is not real music, its an original beat and lyrics, what the fuck more do you need?

people feeling his "singy" flow should check out "crazy ho" off young boss vol.2, albeit short, great track

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!

straight ignorance. Crooked I has put out the equivalent of 5 or even 6 albums worth of material over the last 12 months. His mixtapes, Hiphop weekly series ... tell me, how much music has your favorite artist put out in the last 12 months?  hmmm ...

If those mixtapes arent all original material then your argument is bullshit. I haven't paid any of em any attention because I don't fuck with rappers' mixtapes at all. If I get a mixtape, its a real mixtape made by a dj, not some bullshit where a rapper self promotes over a bunch of other people's beats. thats not a real mixtape. Now I know occasionally a rapper will have an album and release it as a "mixtape" due to label issues or whatever, but thats extremely rare. Anyway, if any of those so called mixtapes are actually original albums released as mixtapes, then I'd be glad to give em a listen, but if not, then fuck that shit.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact

If those mixtapes arent all original material then your argument is bullshit. I haven't paid any of em any attention because I don't fuck with rappers' mixtapes at all. If I get a mixtape, its a real mixtape made by a dj, not some bullshit where a rapper self promotes over a bunch of other people's beats. thats not a real mixtape. Now I know occasionally a rapper will have an album and release it as a "mixtape" due to label issues or whatever, but thats extremely rare. Anyway, if any of those so called mixtapes are actually original albums released as mixtapes, then I'd be glad to give em a listen, but if not, then fuck that shit.

well if thats how u feel ... your loss. you are missing out on quality music because you are ignorant. my argument wins. :D

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
none of that hiphopweekly stuff is quality music... just crooked freestylin over other peoples beats...  Crooked is turning into papoose and saigon an all them mixtape rappers.

But this track right here is coo.  Is that Obama mixtape going to be like Young Boss type mixtape wit original stuff or like his other mixtapes where he raps over peoples beats?...

Man, but i still havent heard anything big from Crooked I... Like a real classic track that will make people check out the album...  All his music that hes released been average...

And im not talking about the oldschool crooked I... Im talking about  the crooked i from the last 3 years...  his music been average these last couple years... 

I really liked that "straight Bossin" track though... That would have been the perfect single...  I wonder how a crooked I album would sound?
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

RECOGNIZE187

THIS IS CRAZY!! FUCK THA HATERZ AND ALL YALL BITCH ASS SNITCH ASS NIGGAZ!!!

HOPE CROOK WILL BLOW !!

HE NEEDS TO! ITS A CRIME IF NOT!

HOPE ALBUM COMES OUT SOON!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
gdamn man CROOKED I is the fucking truth on some real shit
C.O.B
all you fake mothafuckas get the fuck outta here and you fake westcoast fans in this bitch fuck you
crooked a beast and i still see theses little mothafuckas around here hating this dude will murder your favorite transvestite rapper.

BLOCK OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a  Crooked I fan myself but some of you guys love him so much it's on some gay shit.

Real talk LOL. That kid sounds like he busted a nut listening to this song or something!!!
hahahhahahahahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
this track is sick 8) he's on some REAL shyt here.

Al Bundy

gdamn man CROOKED I is the fucking truth on some real shit
C.O.B
all you fake mothafuckas get the fuck outta here and you fake westcoast fans in this bitch fuck you
crooked a beast and i still see theses little mothafuckas around here hating this dude will murder your favorite transvestite rapper.

BLOCK OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a  Crooked I fan myself but some of you guys love him so much it's on some gay shit.

Real talk LOL. That kid sounds like he busted a nut listening to this song or something!!!
hahahhahahahahaha yell

i'm glad i'm not the only one who notices these dumbass stans