Author Topic: Een oproep aan de Nederlanders.  (Read 459 times)

Elevz

Re: Een oproep aan de Nederlanders.
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 08:42:05 AM »

What about the orange edge around that picture?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 08:45:34 AM »

No bullshit, I found the pic, posted it and THEN I saw it has an orange frame. Either you crazy Dutch fucks hacked dubcc or it's a pretty funny coincidence...but no worries, I like your national team..........ciononostante, SIAMO CAMPIONI DEL MONDO.

Italy > Netherlands > Romania > France. Fuck France :D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 08:47:59 AM »
12 minutes to go and my Swiss buddies will get an ass-whooping

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 08:53:43 AM »
France. Fuck France :D

End of the story.

I predicted a 1-0 win for Switzerland... :D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2008, 08:57:22 AM »

End of the story.
+1. Let's just be brothers, watch Italy and the Netherlands qualify and crush France :)

I don't think so. Pessimism is the only sensible attitude when it comes to the Swiss team. Realistically though, they're not entirely chanceless, maybe a draw would be possible...but a victory would surprise me.

3 minutes :cow:

Elevz

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2008, 09:06:59 AM »

End of the story.
+1. Let's just be brothers, watch Italy and the Netherlands qualify and crush France :)

That's realistic IMO. Italy will end up winning the group, with the Dutch coming second. That's when Greece comes in 8)

I don't think so. Pessimism is the only sensible attitude when it comes to the Swiss team. Realistically though, they're not entirely chanceless, maybe a draw would be possible...but a victory would surprise me.

I think they could actually get through the group stage... They might lose against Portugal, but the Czech Republic isn't that immortal...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2008, 10:05:18 AM »

End of the story.

That's realistic IMO. Italy will end up winning the group, with the Dutch coming second. That's when Greece comes in 8)

I think they could actually get through the group stage... They might lose against Portugal, but the Czech Republic isn't that immortal...

1. Yep, that's what I'm thinking. I also think that Italy is the most likely Champion of Europe, maybe it's a tie with Germany (but fuck them)...the Spanish are theoretically the best team, but they fuck up in every tournament.

2. Neither the Czechs nor the Portuguese are that immortal...after half time one, I actually gotta say we're doing pretty well. Still, a victory, while not out of reach would be a surprise...plus now Alex Frei is out and he's our top scorer, which sucks. As for the Portuguese, they're not totally incredible, but they're a very solid team, plus they got Ronaldo, who is a bitch, but probably the best player participating in this tournament. And Turkey is definitely beatable, but it's not like they're on the wackness level of Austria or something.....so this group is not a joke for the Swiss, I give them a 35% chance of qualifying approximately

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2008, 10:26:42 AM »

No bullshit, I found the pic, posted it and THEN I saw it has an orange frame. Either you crazy Dutch fucks hacked dubcc or it's a pretty funny coincidence...but no worries, I like your national team..........ciononostante, SIAMO CAMPIONI DEL MONDO.

LOL at a Swiss talking about football ...

wcsoldier

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2008, 10:29:15 AM »
Y'all Dutch people are talking way too much shit .. you are going to cry next week

Elevz

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2008, 10:56:09 AM »
Y'all Dutch people are talking way too much shit .. you are going to cry next week

Hostile attitude... :psych:

Elevz

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2008, 10:57:37 AM »
Well, so much for my prediction... A 1-0 for Switzerland would have been the most reasonable outcome, but I guess football's not always about reasonable outcomes :P

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2008, 11:25:05 AM »
^ yeah, I mean I thought the Czechs would just be the better team, but they win mostly by being lucky...ok, a draw would have been ok, but a Czech victory, naaaw >:(

Fair enough, but take into account that 1. I never said Switzerland would win shit in this tournament and 2. I'm also partly Italian, et je pense que tu te souviens de 2006... 8)

It's just soccer after all :)

JAZ

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2008, 11:55:28 AM »
czech kinda sucked.

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »
^ yeah, I mean I thought the Czechs would just be the better team, but they win mostly by being lucky...ok, a draw would have been ok, but a Czech victory, naaaw >:(

Fair enough, but take into account that 1. I never said Switzerland would win shit in this tournament and 2. I'm also partly Italian, et je pense que tu te souviens de 2006... 8)

It's just soccer after all :)
n'oublie pas 1998-2000 et la revanche qui va venir cette année  ;)

smegma

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2008, 12:45:29 PM »
n'oublie pas 1998-2000 et la revanche qui va venir cette année  ;)

ga es snel druiven plukken, jij