Author Topic: Eminem underated as a producer  (Read 881 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Eminem underated as a producer
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2006, 10:04:56 AM »
P.S. 40LocHotRod, beautiful sig, but it'll get taken down...
was thinkin the same thing :P

Sure...

well unfortuanetely some homosexual took it down  >:(

LOL. Oklin probably had something to do with that...

Cowboy

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2006, 10:06:30 AM »
i smell a snitch

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2006, 10:07:31 AM »
i smell a snitch

It's all good, at least it turned me on for 20 seconds... :D

njswing

• Lil Geezy
  • mrmakaveli.net
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2006, 10:19:49 AM »
His beats all sound the same, plus he fucked up PAC's LTTG album......

He needs to start changin his style imo.....

$Eg2$

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2006, 10:22:00 AM »
i smell a snitch

That scent must be comin from youre gunit sig  :laugh:
Em isnt underated as a producer this topic is proof. I think hes good but if he wasent with Dre peeps wouldnt be givin the props he is gettin now as far as producing goes

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2006, 10:26:21 AM »
plus he fucked up PAC's LTTG album......

I disagree...I mean, we heard the other Pac remixes done before Eminem like "Fair Exchange" (w/ Mya) and "Thugz Nature" (w/ Lil Mo)...Eminem's remixes weren't all that great, but they put most of the other posthumous Pac remixes to shame...PeACe

njswing

• Lil Geezy
  • mrmakaveli.net
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2006, 10:40:12 AM »

I disagree...I mean, we heard the other Pac remixes done before Eminem like "Fair Exchange" (w/ Mya) and "Thugz Nature" (w/ Lil Mo)...Eminem's remixes weren't all that great, but they put most of the other posthumous Pac remixes to shame...PeACe

But cmon, Pac would have not fucked with 50 Cent or G Unit. So its a disgrace to put them all over his albums, Obie too. Ya'kno? I just feel its a total disrespect to Pac.... the beats were all the same, Elton John? cmon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need I go on?

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2006, 10:43:43 AM »

But cmon, Pac would have not fucked with 50 Cent or G Unit. So its a disgrace to put them all over his albums, Obie too. Ya'kno? I just feel its a total disrespect to Pac.... the beats were all the same, Elton John? cmon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need I go on?
dont ge me wrong, i hte gunit. but it as better than anything daz has done with pac.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2006, 10:53:55 AM »

Well, were discussing the level of his production now, not whether or not he shoulda' put 50 Cent on a 2Pac album. And in my opinion, the beats weren't bad...PeACe

njswing

• Lil Geezy
  • mrmakaveli.net
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2006, 10:57:09 AM »
But they were..... take GHOST for eg.. from ressurection ost, Eminem produces it, he isn't featured on it.... the original track is produced by DJ Pooh and has one big Pac verse. Eminem split it into 2 when he remixed it.... he fucked it up toally

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2006, 10:59:37 AM »
Looks like he's overrated to me, could list at least 50 producers better than him without much thought.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2006, 11:27:22 AM »
But they were..... take GHOST for eg.. from ressurection ost, Eminem produces it, he isn't featured on it.... the original track is produced by DJ Pooh and has one big Pac verse. Eminem split it into 2 when he remixed it.... he fucked it up toally

I guarantee a Jazze Phae remix would have been even worse...But honestly, almost any 2Pac track that gets remixed is worse than the original, it's just how it is...2Pac's album kinda ruined Eminem's production career, because around that time he was really targeted as a producer, but after the album release, not many people liked it, and Eminem went from being considered an underrated producer to an overrated one...PeACe

pastybrother

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2006, 03:39:58 PM »
till i collapse is good
pasty brother

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »
Eminem's problem is, that people compare "Eminem the producer" to "Eminem the rapper". Now, since "Eminem the rapper" was untouchable in his prime, people basically compare him to one of the best rappers ever. And he's far from one of the best producers ever, so people think he sucks as a producer, because his producing standrads are not close to what his rapping standards used to be. I bet my ass off, that if a random dude would have came out with his beats, people wouldnt have been like "man, those beats gobble dick"... you know what Im sayin?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J Bananas

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2006, 03:51:05 PM »
^i dont know man, i compare eminem the producer to dr dre the producer who put him on, which is why my expectations of his new projects are always let down