Author Topic: [Dubcnn] Dah Dah presents Bad Lucc's new video feat. DPG, WU, Warren G, 1/2 dead  (Read 602 times)

Okka

MAN LUCC KILLED THAT SHIT!!!!!  :o
Thanks mane!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im tryin bro............

Chuuch!

Yo Lucc, can you tell us what up with Half Dead? Is he workin with you on some new shit or what?

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!

Chuuch!

Yo Lucc, can you tell us what up with Half Dead? Is he workin with you on some new shit or what?
Yeah, me and Half got a couple of new joints together. We been working on some overseas shit these past couple of days though. Some commercial, media shit. But we do got a couple that u will b hearing very soon. That nigga is a workaholic n the studio. I cant do nuthin but go hard(No Homo) when he's around, ya dig. Youll b hearing some shit from him soon enough............

Chuuch!

Okka

Chuuch!

Yeah, me and Half got a couple of new joints together. We been working on some overseas shit these past couple of days though. Some commercial, media shit. But we do got a couple that u will b hearing very soon. That nigga is a workaholic n the studio. I cant do nuthin but go hard(No Homo) when he's around, ya dig. Youll b hearing some shit from him soon enough............

Chuuch!

Great news Bad Lucc, props for the info.

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!

Chuuch!

Chuuch!

Great news Bad Lucc, props for the info.
No Prob Chuuch!