Author Topic: I cant get this quote out of my mind.  (Read 113 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
I cant get this quote out of my mind.
« on: June 05, 2008, 01:40:24 AM »
We are at the parting of the ways. We have, not one or two or three, but many, established and formidable monopolies in the United States. We have, not one or two, but many, fields of endeavor into which it is difficult, if not impossible, for the independent man to enter. We have restricted credit, we have restricted opportunity, we have controlled development, and we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world — no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.

i mean being a president he probaly met those dominant men and knew their ambitions, and a president himself admits that the us is no longer a government of free opinion.

i mean how come ron paul didnt use this quote against the other candidates?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

dexter

Re: I cant get this quote out of my mind.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 10:59:58 AM »
We are at the parting of the ways. We have, not one or two or three, but many, established and formidable monopolies in the United States. We have, not one or two, but many, fields of endeavor into which it is difficult, if not impossible, for the independent man to enter. We have restricted credit, we have restricted opportunity, we have controlled development, and we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world — no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.

i mean being a president he probaly met those dominant men and knew their ambitions, and a president himself admits that the us is no longer a government of free opinion.

i mean how come ron paul didnt use this quote against the other candidates?
The Federal  Reserve    BANKERS LOL