Author Topic: Alchohol is Poison.  Boycotte that Bullshit!!!!  (Read 526 times)

infinite59

Alchohol is Poison.  Boycotte that Bullshit!!!!
« on: March 25, 2002, 10:34:46 PM »
You've been raised on Beer comercials, Bud Bowls, and you think that if you crack open an alchoholic beverage half naked chicks are gonna pop out of the woodwork.  Ya'll will probably come on this thread and make some smart ass jokes, cause your mind has been trained by all the comedic beer commercials that beer= women, fun, laughing and good times with your boys.
But really it equals addiction, animosity, broken families, empty wallets, and rich CEO's laughing at your stupid ass, cause you spend all your money on their poison.  It ain't nothing but poison, and ya'll are soaking up every drop because your minds have been conditioned.  Put the fuckin bottle down, and be your own man, have your own mind, and quit playing into the hands of the social narcotics.  Peace.  One.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Alchohol is Poison.  Boycotte that Bullshit!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2002, 10:39:24 PM »
Word......the shit u see on tv..is brainwashin shit..its alll poison...

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

PoeticJustice

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2002, 10:39:25 PM »
ima alcoholic i'll admitt it but i been sober for 3 weeks.. if u dunt beleive alcohol is bad for ya try haveing to go to rehab and anger management classes for 2 years and have to dorp outta school caus u was off the rails..

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2002, 04:03:13 AM »
Again it's about common sense, and the ability to make a free informed choice.  This is an area where the US really is different from Britain.  Over here 90% of people start drinking regularly at 13 -14.  Is that a good thing?  Probably not, but to condemn it all together is stupid.  This is the difference between a liberal, freedom of choice method of thinking and a repressive way of thinking which is typical of Muslim societies.

Safe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2002, 04:13:02 AM »
I think tha people of USA go overboard on everything......They abuse everything......

Like look at Holland they have Alcohol machines in their cities and any age can drink and smoke or whateva BUT they dun have as much cases as USA because they dont abuse it as much......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2002, 04:14:51 AM »
Alchohol IS posion.  And Infinite's not saying Ban it, or anything... he's just saying don't drink it, it's no good for you, he knows first hand, because his father was an alcoholic when he was younger.  

I agree, I've known people who had their lives destroyed by it, and I have never, ever, ever known 1 person that it had a positive effect on their lives.  I doubt you do either, you may think you do, but all alcohol does is contribute to underlying problems in someones life.

It shouldn't be banned.  People should have the choice to drink it, or not, but make an educated choice with that.  It's useless, the only purpose it serves is to make people less sane, and that's incredibly stupid to do, if you think about it.  Why do you want to make yourself half alert, and groggy? LOL.  I agree, people should boycott it, as in don't fall for the hype.  Alcohol kills, in many, many ways.  

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2002, 04:25:48 AM »
You've been raised on Beer comercials, Bud Bowls, and you think that if you crack open an alchoholic beverage half naked chicks are gonna pop out of the woodwork.  Ya'll will probably come on this thread and make some smart ass jokes, cause your mind has been trained by all the comedic beer commercials that beer= women, fun, laughing and good times with your boys.
But really it equals addiction, animosity, broken families, empty wallets, and rich CEO's laughing at your stupid ass, cause you spend all your money on their poison.  It ain't nothing but poison, and ya'll are soaking up every drop because your minds have been conditioned.  Put the fuckin bottle down, and be your own man, have your own mind, and quit playing into the hands of the social narcotics.  Peace.  One.

There's nothing more fun than throwin down a few beers with friends.  Just drink alcohol in moderation--damn
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2002, 04:28:54 AM »

There's nothing more fun than throwin down a few beers with friends.  Just drink alcohol in moderation--damn

Exactly.

KVB

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2002, 04:36:15 AM »
"Call you what you wanna call it, I'm a fuckin' alkaholik"...

There's nothing better than a bottle of cold beer on hot days in the summer... at least that's how I feel... but hell... to each his own.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2002, 04:37:12 AM »
There's NOTHING more fun than drinking?  Don't you see a problem with that statement? LOL that right there is exactly what we're talking about.  You're being lead to believe that it's fun.  Why exactly is it fun?  It tastes like horse piss, it has 0 nutritional value, it makes your body out of shape and flabby.  It inubriates your mind, so you can't think clearly, and can't make good choices.  The only reason it appears fun is because it covers up the inadequecies in communication you and your friends have.  After you loosen up with beer, you get along better.  Shouldn't  you strive to be like that without beer?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2002, 04:53:24 AM »
Carling tastes good to me, it tastes like horse piss to you

Ja Rule sounds shit to me, but good to others

I have fun when I'm drunk.  I like having fun.  I can have fun in other ways.

I have fun going to Old Trafford every other week and watching Manchester United play Football.  

I have fun listening to Hip Hop.

I have fun achieving things.

I have fun trying to get relationships with girls going, and have fun on the rare occasions I have some success with girls.

I have fun smoking weed.

I have fun playing with my brothers.

I have fun on the internet.

etcetera, etcetera.  

Lets try and have some fun in life without harming ourselves too much, and definitely without harming others.

People like Infinite's dad became dependent on alcohol, which is not fun.  Lets all make sure we are sensible.

I am a little frustrated that this topic has come up, along with the others.  I go to church every week, and believe that as long as I don't harm anyone else then I'm a good person.

Please lets stop making judgements on people trying to live their lives.

Safe

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2002, 04:57:26 AM »
We're not making judgements on people.  Just on alcohol, I know, KNOW that it is poison.  It kills everything, it kills relationships, it even kills your body.

Pregnant women are advised not to drink... why is that?  That's all I need to say.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2002, 05:07:15 AM »
We're not making judgements on people.  Just on alcohol, I know, KNOW that it is poison.  It kills everything, it kills relationships, it even kills your body.

Pregnant women are advised not to drink... why is that?  That's all I need to say.

Pregnant women are advised not to go on rollercoasters...why is that?  That's all I need to say.

KVB

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2002, 05:30:43 AM »
There's NOTHING more fun than drinking?  Don't you see a problem with that statement? LOL that right there is exactly what we're talking about.  You're being lead to believe that it's fun.  Why exactly is it fun?  It tastes like horse piss, it has 0 nutritional value, it makes your body out of shape and flabby.  It inubriates your mind, so you can't think clearly, and can't make good choices.  The only reason it appears fun is because it covers up the inadequecies in communication you and your friends have.  After you loosen up with beer, you get along better.  Shouldn't  you strive to be like that without beer?

I'm not a alcoholic... I drink beer occasionally when I feel like it, trust me, there's NOTHING wrong/dangerous about that... you can state your opinions, just don't judge other people.

Peace.

Big_Loco_FME

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2002, 06:38:11 AM »
I think some people need to get off their pedestals and stop preaching like they know all of life's secrets. Just live YOUR life the way YOU want to, try and be accepting and accomodating of all people and whatever they choose to do.