Author Topic: Alchohol is Poison.  Boycotte that Bullshit!!!!  (Read 527 times)

Young Dan Iza

Re: Alchohol is Poison.  Boycotte that Bullshit!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2002, 06:47:03 AM »
" i can drink a whole hennessey fifth,
some call that a problem, but i Call it a gift!"

big loco your a genius man, i agree wit u 100%
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2002, 07:44:59 AM »
I think some people need to get off their pedestals and stop preaching like they know all of life's secrets. Just live YOUR life the way YOU want to, try and be accepting and accomodating of all people and whatever they choose to do.

Word

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2002, 07:54:32 AM »
I"m no better than you, and I don't know all life's secrets.  But I know alcohol is bad, to me it seems stupid that someone would drink poison (which, alcohol literally is).  Sorry I offended yall, but it's just my opinion.  Don't get your panties in a wad.  

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2002, 07:58:44 AM »
I've been alive for 24 years, and have never had a drink of alcohol. I couldn't be happier with my life, and find it a blessing that I don't have to deal with the problems that come with alcohol. My family has delt with alcoholism since I can remember, and I don't want that. I really feel what Infinite is saying (Trauma too), and I hope ya'll give these guys a serious listen.

bez

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2002, 08:06:32 AM »
I dont drink much I am 16 and I dont hit the town every saturday to get off my face like.  I do have the odd acassional drink and sumtime get proper drunk but I dont really like Alchol tht much.  It bores me.

bez

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2002, 08:07:08 AM »
I dont drink much I am 16 and I dont hit the town every saturday to get off my face like.  I do have the odd acassional drink and sumtime get proper drunk but I dont really like Alchol tht much.  It bores me.

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2002, 10:36:24 AM »
i agree with most of yall trauma tha7th, yeah americans do abuse a lot of shit, i mean alcohol is worse than weed, i mean if alcohol is legal weed should be legal, but you've been raised up and led to belive that alcohol is tight and all......for the most part....i dont drink....but aslong as you dont go around drunk and doin dumb things i have no problem with someone drinkin, so thats if you can controll yourself, but the problem with alcohol is it makes you do thing you normally wouldnt, it shouldnt be banned, but people should have freedom and make the educated choice themselves, same thing with other softcore drugs, but the thing is the government and the big companies and shit like to keep the people lower than them and alcohol does that

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2002, 02:10:56 PM »
Alcohol is poison and it is bad for you, true, but what does that Coke, coffee or Pepsi you drink do for you? Or those chili cheese fries you go and buy at Tommy's(or at least I do lol). They are bad too but people still consume them.

Drinking alcohol is not the problem, when you become a drunk is when you got problems. Even Jesus himself didn't have a problem with alcohol or else he wouldn't of made water into wine at that wedding.

I can see how some of ya like Trauma and Infinite think alcohol is nothing but bad. I have suffered and still do from the negative affects of alcohol, never directly, but through my family. My dad has a cousin, hes a real cool guy, very, very intellegent, but he has a bad drinking problem. He drinks vodka from out the bottle like it was water and his liver is in a dangerous condition. Thank God he has stopped but it's only been a month.

And my mother, she drinks way too much on the weekends. It's kinda scary because my mother is such a sweet kind woman but once she gets drunk she is a completely different woman. Her sweetness and kindness dissappears and you have a different person. She's a heavy smoker too. I tols her to get help but she never listens.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2002, 05:39:24 PM »
I see commercials on every day, encouraging me to drink, well, I encourage you against it, and I don't need any half-naked chicks to get my point across, the truth is the truth, I am but a warner, I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, or telling anyone not to drink or judging a person, I am judging alchohol, I have a problem with alchohol, and I have a problem when people promote and distribute alchohol.  Promoters of the poison fail to tell you the whole story.

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2002, 03:02:44 PM »
Alchohol is the cause of (and solution to) all of life's problems.

I think alcholhol is okay.  If you are one of those people that fall victim to those commercials then you are just plain weak.  

There have been studies that show if you have a drink everyday, it can be beneficial to your health.  

Code: [Select]
Pregnant women are advised not to drink... why is that?  That's all I need to say.

Children are advised not to take Asprin, why is that?  Because they are too small and their bodies can't handle it.  

Me personally, I have about a drink a day.  I do like the taste of alchohol.  I drink alchohol straight, on ice.  I do agree that alchohol is a killer of everything, even bacteria living inside of you.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2002, 05:06:50 PM »
i hate beer and alchohol all together so i could give a fuck less if it's banned or not

BUT even though i hate alchohol i think it's only a problem when you get drunk or become an alchoholic , it even says this in the Bible....it's not a sin to drink it, but it is if you abuse it your sinning and arn't doing yourself or anyone else any favors

so drink wisely y'all

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2002, 05:48:57 PM »
im still gon drink alcohol.  maybe i have been brain washed but its my life and ill make the decisions to drink or not to drink.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Alchohol is Poison.  Boycotte that Bullshit!!!!
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2013, 05:22:25 PM »
time to go take some shots

J. B A N A N A S

Re: Alchohol is Poison.  Boycotte that Bullshit!!!!
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2013, 08:55:17 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MbgRHAtwPnY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MbgRHAtwPnY</a>