Author Topic: The Source Finally Recognizing.......  (Read 430 times)

S.G.V.

The Source Finally Recognizing.......
« on: August 15, 2002, 06:55:11 PM »
real talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....i been tellin u foos about Paul Wall and Chamillion for a while now...u all chose to sleep and not expand....well now an East Coast Dickriding mag like the source is recognizing the talent in other areas aside from Boston, New York and Philly...the mini article is on Page 104...the top one...Paul Wall is the white guy Chamillion is of course the black guy...these two foos are nothing less than EMCEES...sure theyre from the south but theyll take out many east coast foos...for that matter theyll take out west coast lyricists and midwest lyricists...to me theyre the BEST lyricists in the south right now...also on 122 they have that microphone check for Haystak...the original white trash rapper...took them long enough to do a somewhat full length article on him...i give them props for that....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: The Source Finally Recognizing.......
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2002, 04:31:32 AM »
We get The Source here a month later than the U.S. I'll look out for them articles when I see the new issue about.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2002, 06:46:28 AM »
Paul Wall and Chamillion are cool, i heard couple joints from em

but i cant stand Haystak
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2002, 04:48:44 PM »
Paul Wall and Chamillion are cool, i heard couple joints from em

but i cant stand Haystak

i respect that....to me cant nobody fuck with paul wally, chamill, color changin clique, watts or the swisha house....im sure (if u listened close enough) u heard on the e-40 album that he says he bangs screw or swisha house tapes....as for haystak...i just think hes crazy...his early tapes were hella underground...real raw shit....and hes not afraid to speak on anything...he publicly dissed bubba sparxxx....bubba never spoke on him....but now theyre down....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2002, 08:43:57 PM »

i respect that....to me cant nobody fuck with paul wally, chamill, color changin clique, watts or the swisha house....im sure (if u listened close enough) u heard on the e-40 album that he says he bangs screw or swisha house tapes....as for haystak...i just think hes crazy...his early tapes were hella underground...real raw shit....and hes not afraid to speak on anything...he publicly dissed bubba sparxxx....bubba never spoke on him....but now theyre down....

Nexus dissed Bubba SParxxx

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2002, 06:33:12 AM »

Nexus dissed Bubba SParxxx

many people have dissed him...but haystak was the more vocal