Author Topic: So... Battlecat is finishing up his album right now! Single coming soon!  (Read 1776 times)

kuruptDPG

if artists are not bother coming to him, he should go to them then. rappers are stupid if they dont work with battle cat

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
No, Fly did do stuff with Battlecat, so I wanted to know how Battlecat felt working with Soopafly, and if they did more songs together that hasn't hit the streets yet.  Then I get chastised for asking Battlecat a question about Soopafly.  But yet, they just posted an Xzibit interview, where they asked him about Snoop, Dre, Alkoholics, King T, Strong Arm Steady, etc....and no one cared about that.  Just because one particular person doesn't want to know about Soopafly doesn't mean the masses don't want to know.  I think this interview would be missing a major integral part if he did not ask Battlecat something about Soopafly...it wouldn't seem complete.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
No, Fly did do stuff with Battlecat, so I wanted to know how Battlecat felt working with Soopafly, and if they did more songs together that hasn't hit the streets yet.  Then I get chastised for asking Battlecat a question about Soopafly.  But yet, they just posted an Xzibit interview, where they asked him about Snoop, Dre, Alkoholics, King T, Strong Arm Steady, etc....and no one cared about that.  Just because one particular person doesn't want to know about Soopafly doesn't mean the masses don't want to know.  I think this interview would be missing a major integral part if he did not ask Battlecat something about Soopafly...it wouldn't seem complete.

perhaps you should do your own battlecat interview  ;)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

perhaps you should do your own battlecat interview  ;)

I wish I could....i'm still trying to get the green light from Nima concerning my Soopafly interview I want to do with him.

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I wish I could....i'm still trying to get the green light from Nima concerning my Soopafly interview I want to do with him.

Mayne I love Soopafly, but stop talkin' shits about him in EVERY topic. Ya dig it?

***** please!

Back to Battlecat.
It's funky enough!

D-Stress

the westcoast needs some battle cat shit. cant wait
word.
i hope ´cat keeps it west coast with his beats.

smegma

Great news!

This will be the return of the Best Coast, bitches!

Dubscheisty2

• Lil Geezy
Hope that talkbox is freshened up cuz we needs his shit in the game right now can I get an AMEN????

Amplified

• 'G'
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats Battlecat! Finally we hear his album.

@ Amplified
whats up with the greathest hits project??

That was really supposed to be the first thing we were supposed to put out and kinda set up his new album, but it's harder when your trying to get a green light from all the different publishers.. still definitely trying to put it together.. this new record is the priority now though.. 

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
I dont' want to hear Battlecat rapping at all.  He should stick to and focus intensely on the production side of the music.  There's already an excessive amount of weak rappers out there.  No need to add to that list.  Battlecat is NOT a rapper.

With that said, I'm excited to hear what he came up with on the musical side.  It seems like its been a while.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
this is such good news. it's about time cat released another solo album. gumbo roots was awesome, and i know that cat will deliver again with his new release. now, to all these dudes sayin i hope cat keeps it west coast and talk about him rappin etc, i have one word for you. CHILL. this is one of the most prolific west coast producers of our time. i think he knows what the hell he is doing. i'm sure in creation of this album he was surrounded by some of the best talent from the west as well.

it's ok. everything will be fine. no need to go shitting your pampers  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
this is such good news. it's about time cat released another solo album. gumbo roots was awesome, and i know that cat will deliver again with his new release. now, to all these dudes sayin i hope cat keeps it west coast and talk about him rappin etc, i have one word for you. CHILL. this is one of the most prolific west coast producers of our time. i think he knows what the hell he is doing. i'm sure in creation of this album he was surrounded by some of the best talent from the west as well.

Props homie!! He is the one who really supports west coast talents (rappers and producers)

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Soopahigh

Any news on the single Nima ?

Amplified

• 'G'

good stuff.. thank you...

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Props homie!! He is the one who really supports west coast talents (rappers and producers)

yessir  8)

good stuff.. thank you...

no problem, just keep postin those dope videos on you tube. i have a subscription  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!