Author Topic: So... Battlecat is finishing up his album right now! Single coming soon!  (Read 1777 times)

EFFeX

Right in time for the summer, can't wait to hear this!

K-9

YAAAYYY ( LIL JOHNS VOICE)

Soopahigh

Right in time for the summer, can't wait to hear this!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Sounds Tight! :D

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Soopahigh

Soopahigh

Any news ?

Klue

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

futuresound

• Lil Geezy
Why does it alwayz take months and years for some battlecat ish to b put on here..even interviews.....i mean we aint heard no fresh shit from cat since the boo ya tribe album...come on now, put the b.c powda music out maaaan...his fans is dying to hear somethin...closest things we are gettin is words about his album and that's been happenin for years now...now its youtube videos of just talkin...we appreciate all that....but I feel west aint comin back if battlecat aint a front runner in everything that's going on...no disrespect to whoeva....but b.c defines the westcoast sound period-point-blank...I'm pretty sure we all agree...we lacking that sound that b.c powda sound that is.

Soopahigh

Why does it alwayz take months and years for some battlecat ish to b put on here..even interviews.....i mean we aint heard no fresh shit from cat since the boo ya tribe album...come on now, put the b.c powda music out maaaan...his fans is dying to hear somethin...closest things we are gettin is words about his album and that's been happenin for years now...now its youtube videos of just talkin...we appreciate all that....but I feel west aint comin back if battlecat aint a front runner in everything that's going on...no disrespect to whoeva....but b.c defines the westcoast sound period-point-blank...I'm pretty sure we all agree...we lacking that sound that b.c powda sound that is.

Amen !  ;D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I'll see what's up with the track!

Klue

got news ?

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Soopahigh

Soopahigh

I'll see what's up with the track!

Do you have any info Nima ?