Author Topic: Anybody like Emo?  (Read 144 times)

Autumns End

• Lil Geezy
  • Love Me / Hate Me
Anybody like Emo?
« on: June 06, 2008, 12:16:04 AM »
Some of my fav bands. What are yours?

don't judge me.
Keep quiet,
Nothing comes as easy as you.
Can I lay in your bed all day?
I'll be your best kept secret
And your biggest mistake.
The hand behind this pen relives a failure every day.

The Real Kilo2

Re: Anybody like Emo?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 01:14:17 AM »
Nah, emo isn't my thing. It's been going on hush-hush since the 80's and made it's major surface in 2003 when the real new-millennium came around. For the majority, most of the bands are basically marketing trends and whiners. I think the whole movement is rather stupid, now that it is just a fashion trend more than a musical movement. I ain't judging you, but expect to receive massive amounts of hate for this. Also, by saying "don't judge me" you basically are asking for people to bring on the hate. Just my two sense. Anyhow, enjoy your day and if you are truly a fan of rock music, might I suggest some 90's music such as The Wallflowers, Hootie and The Blow Fish, Garbage, Everclear, Matchbox 20, and etc. ? It's way better than this shit they are putting out now a days. 

8)

TRG

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 01:20:24 AM »
not into it, but like most genre's, there might be a couple songs here n there that i like. I have a hate for Panic At The Disco though, dont like them at all.

MediumL

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 01:39:15 AM »
man they all need to cut their hair. I hate kids at my skool always flickin their hair back outta their eyes like they girls or somethin. smh

IS it true people stand together cryin and my chemical romance concerts?  ??? Ive heard emos same that...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 05:09:44 AM »
I really don't feel that emo shit. I don't judge anybody, but I feel like it's trandy shit. I'm skateboarder for many years, so I'm dressed normally. Normal sizes, skateboarding brands. We've got really good skatepark, there's couple of bikers too. 60% of them are emos. Damn, can't stand it. I got understanding for people and their situations, but I never understand doin' shit like that.

Dressed in XS shirts, it ain't my thing. They're crying and doin' shit. They just sitting a speaking about that how they are contempted. Mayne fuck that. I know a lot of people with complicated lifes and they're just smiling. They are such strong people, ya dig it? Emos have to stand up and do something with their future, not sit and cry at home and shit. Wake up people.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 05:11:37 AM by Birdie »
It's funky enough!

VxTheGeneral

• 'G'
  • Picture Of Me, At Night
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 06:58:51 AM »
jesus christ i'd almost rather fuck myself with a pineapple than to even look at that shit. I respect people for doing their thing, i even respect different types of music like rock and dance shit but this is different, this is just trying your best to be a fucking idiot, dressing up like a girl, cutting your wrists, crying....man i dont even cry when i hear souljah boy collaborate with hurricane chris
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 07:01:54 AM by VxTheGeneral »

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 08:05:13 AM »
jesus christ i'd almost rather fuck myself with a pineapple than to even look at that shit. I respect people for doing their thing, i even respect different types of music like rock and dance shit but this is different, this is just trying your best to be a fucking idiot, dressing up like a girl, cutting your wrists, crying....man i dont even cry when i hear souljah boy collaborate with hurricane chris

WORD
It's funky enough!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 05:21:01 PM »
It's whatever, everyone likes their own shit, emo is not for me though

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 05:30:47 PM »
that suicidal guy who made that post in the G-spot prolly does.

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 05:34:34 PM »
i dont think that fall out and panic are emo.

But I like Death Cab.

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 05:36:45 PM »
everything about emo/pop punk/screamo makes me want to die. and not in a trendy way either