Author Topic: Snoop Dogg posted a new blog entry: Snoop Dogg / DJ Drama Mixtape  (Read 5316 times)

smegma

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Snoop Dogg / DJ Drama Mixtape

He made his bones below the Mason-Dixon line, but DJ Drama is heading to Hollywood with his next series of mixtapes. Ok, more like Los Angeles.

"I got a trifecta of West Coast tapes coming," Drama told XXLmag.com "I got Snoop Dogg's tape, Tha Dogg Pound, and Terrace Martin.

"I figured if I go to the West Coast, I might as well come heavy, I might as well come strong, and who better to introduce me than the OGs," he continued. "I'ma go with the veterans and then help introduce Terrace Martin to the scene."

The Aphilliates top man said the idea for the Cali mixtape series started when he and the DPG announced they would collaborate on a mixtape. Then Snoop wanted to do an individual project, which Drama said would be titled The City Is In Good Hands.

GIVE KUDOS!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Snoop Dogg posted a new blog entry: Snoop Dogg / DJ Drama Mixtape
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 07:45:25 PM »
see that's what i mean crazy toones is to the west what drama is to the south. why couldn't he get toones?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 08:26:07 PM »
........... Then Snoop wanted to do an individual project, which Drama said would be titled The City Is In Good Hands.

Am I reaching too much when I say this almost sounds like a shot @ Crooked I, lol?

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 10:14:37 PM »
........... Then Snoop wanted to do an individual project, which Drama said would be titled The City Is In Good Hands.

Am I reaching too much when I say this almost sounds like a shot @ Crooked I, lol?

Yes, You Do

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 11:30:09 PM »

Yes, You Do
Re-read my question.

Then re-read your words. :)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 01:16:15 PM »

Yes, You Do
Re-read my question.

Then re-read your words. :)

Thats actually the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title... Anyway, I'm looking forward to hear it cause I liked Snoop's latest offering.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 01:24:54 PM »
Sounds more like Snoop Dogg is an egomaniac and needs to be everywhere.  ::)

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 01:33:18 PM »
Dope. Good to see atleast one South dude givin it up for the West. Once the tape drops everyone will follow.