Author Topic: health/working out  (Read 2072 times)

Sparegeez

Re: health/working out
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2008, 04:44:43 PM »
All I need to keep in shape now is a basketball, some dumbells and a floor to do my pushups.

SOLID

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2008, 12:40:38 AM »
heres a golden rule about protien for you

Never drink a protein shake , before you go out and get wasted with alcohol... you will fart uncontrollaby, i offended numerous people at the club last night walkin around i dont give a fuck lol i heared ppl like ew whats that smell i was just keepin it trill last night, what? its human nature  ;)

i still picked up Lol dont even trip!

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2008, 11:28:35 PM »
ALRIGHT GUYS I NEED SOME ADVICE!

I DONT HAVE A GYM MEMBERSHIP AND CANT AFFORD ONE. THERES A CURLBAR AND A COUPLE DUMBELLS IN MY GARAGE THOUGH.
CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME WITH A ROUTINE AND A DESCRIPTION OF EXERCISES THAT WILL HELP ME GET ME WORK OUT MY BICEPS, TRICEPS, SHOULDERS, AND CHEST?

ALSO IF YOU GUYS COULD HELP OUT WITH A DIET PLAN, SUPPLEMENTS, ETC THAT WOULD HELP ME SEE RESULTS FASTER!?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2008, 11:39:27 PM »

I DONT HAVE A GYM MEMBERSHIP AND CANT AFFORD ONE. THERES A CURLBAR AND A COUPLE DUMBELLS IN MY GARAGE THOUGH.
CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME WITH A ROUTINE AND A DESCRIPTION OF EXERCISES THAT WILL HELP ME GET ME WORK OUT MY BICEPS, TRICEPS, SHOULDERS, AND CHEST?

ALSO IF YOU GUYS COULD HELP OUT WITH A DIET PLAN, SUPPLEMENTS, ETC THAT WOULD HELP ME SEE RESULTS FASTER!?

LOL. Hit up the bodybuilding.com forum. In about a week you'll have enough knowledge to hit the gym and kitchen properly!!!

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2008, 10:44:22 AM »

LOL. Hit up the bodybuilding.com forum. In about a week you'll have enough knowledge to hit the gym and kitchen properly!!!

I DONT HAVE A GYM MEMBERSHIP!!!
IM PLANNING ON DOING WHAT I CAN WITH A CURLBAR AND A PAIR OF DUMBELLS AT HOME!
PLEASE HELP!

h2k4

« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2008, 12:21:40 PM »

I DONT HAVE A GYM MEMBERSHIP!!!
IM PLANNING ON DOING WHAT I CAN WITH A CURLBAR AND A PAIR OF DUMBELLS AT HOME!
PLEASE HELP!

I haven't been to that site but you could probably incorporate their routines at home.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2008, 03:24:45 PM »
go to that site and there is a bunch you can do.

Curl bar you oucld to triceps, dunbell you can do truceps, bicepts, chest, shoulders. Got o the park do some chin ups thats what i do.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2008, 01:02:38 AM »
Damn, im starting a cut tommorow, this is gonna be tough lol. Imma drop about 30-35 pounds. I been bulking for awhile now and im at 200 pounds right now. I put on hella muscle, probably about 15-17 pounds of it and about 10-15 pounds of fat. I wanna get down to about 170-175. It'll probably take me like 2-2.5 months, i should be there by september. Wish me luck!!!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2008, 06:48:40 PM »
i been gettin hollared at by bitches this summer =)

group of black chics today was all Ay bay bay! ay bay bay! lol... out there apt window

and i been gettin Cheeeeowwwwwwwww! from latinas passsin by in cars or DAMMMMMM!!!!!!

this isnt the reason why i work out, but shit it has its perks lol.. get in that gym yall

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2008, 06:51:39 PM »

group of black chics today was all Ay bay bay! ay bay bay! lol... out there apt window

and i been gettin Cheeeeowwwwwwwww! from latinas passsin by in cars or DAMMMMMM!!!!!!

this isnt the reason why i work out, but shit it has its perks lol.. get in that gym yall

LMAO!!!

h2k4

« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2008, 09:15:27 PM »

HAHA!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2008, 01:02:24 PM »
have any of you guys thought about

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp162253_333181_sespider/bsn_axis_ht/pro_testosterone_amplifier.htm

BSN AXIS HT that hormone booster..  increases strength , mass, and libido
they say the side effects include:
aggression
pimples
straight up you get hornier

what do yall think??
i dont wanna pop a boner while im digging in my pockets for change those days are madd over  ;D

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2008, 08:28:04 AM »
i tried this excercise out yesterday and it kicked my ass

SEATED HAMMER CURLS ON THE PREACHER BENCH (for developing the interior of your bicep) its da shit youll thank me later when you gain strength & size

you guys also have to remember to stretch your muscles your working on, stretch your chest, your arms 
getting 2 big can inhibit range of motion (ROM) stretching prevents this, and decreases soreness.. 

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2008, 04:10:42 PM »
have any of you guys thought about

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp162253_333181_sespider/bsn_axis_ht/pro_testosterone_amplifier.htm

BSN AXIS HT that hormone booster..  increases strength , mass, and libido
they say the side effects include:
aggression
pimples
straight up you get hornier

what do yall think??
i dont wanna pop a boner while im digging in my pockets for change those days are madd over  ;D

My buddy just finished his test pills, not the same ones though. He said he was always horny and he did have more agression lol. None of that pimples shit though, its different for everyone, but your 100% gonna be hornier!!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2008, 07:30:25 PM »
i have gained 25 lbs because of an injury that made it impossible to workout for the winter. Its finally starting to feel right. Its damn horrible to gain 25 lbs on top of your normal weight. i feel like shit.