Author Topic: health/working out  (Read 1954 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
health/working out
« on: June 07, 2008, 10:52:50 AM »
I know the idea been tossed around to have a section about this. It wasent picked up tho.

So who works out in here? WHat do you do? Do you diet a certain way? Take steroids??

I wanna have at least a topic we can discuss tips, advice.

D~Nice

Re: health/working out
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 10:54:38 AM »
I am getting ready to start a workout regiment. Just need to piece together the types of things I am going to do.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 11:00:09 AM »
I am getting ready to start a workout regiment. Just need to piece together the types of things I am going to do.

i have been working out from home for a year. I have gained 10 pounds of muscles.

Now  feel like ibve hit a brick wall tho nothing n a while. I have uppped the weight but no effect. I know i need to switch my routine arund since my muscles are probbaly used to the same work out movements.

BUt this is why i started this thread for tips and advice. I dont got money to spend on fucking personal trainers and shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 11:13:53 AM »
I recently got a membership to a gym out here...I find myself using their basketball court way more than their work out facility. I need to motivate myself and start, though. Maybe I'll go today.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 11:21:28 AM »
I recently got a membership to a gym out here...I find myself using their basketball court way more than their work out facility. I need to motivate myself and start, though. Maybe I'll go today.

your not going.. llol

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 09:50:21 PM »
I got a membership for Planet Fitness last February... have been going 5-6 days a week since then basically... I mostly just do lifting and what not, I run every now and then too

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 10:02:59 PM »
I lift weights in my garage, 3x a week.  I do cardio 6x a week (30-40 min. on an exercise bike) also in my garage. 

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 10:14:40 PM »
Yup, im heavily into bodybuilding. Been training for about 18 months now. Just about to start a cut for the summer time. Any of you on the bodybuilding.com forum?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2008, 10:52:48 PM »
I got a membership for Planet Fitness last February... have been going 5-6 days a week since then basically... I mostly just do lifting and what not, I run every now and then too

You gotta let your muscles rest bro.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2008, 11:36:36 PM »

You gotta let your muscles rest bro.

Ya, you shouldnt be lifting anymore then 5 days a week, cause if you are, your over training and your muscles aint gonna grow for shit. The only reason you should be lifting 6+ days a week is if your a advanced bodybuilder or your preparing for a contest. The best thing to do is workout 2 days on and 1 off, that seems to work the best. And make sure your taking in enough protein, 1 gram per pound of bodyweight AT LEAST!!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2008, 11:52:03 PM »
^^ i usulay work out 2 days in a row then take a day off then work out 2 days in a row and take 2 days off thats my 7 day week.

Thanks for the site i juts learned a bunch of new shit i oculd do from home since i dont hit the gym.

NOw i wanna find some healthy food i could eat to gain weight/bulk. I guess in between meals extra things to gain protein.I was thiking about buying ensure to drink in between meals once a day.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 12:50:17 AM »
^^ i usulay work out 2 days in a row then take a day off then work out 2 days in a row and take 2 days off thats my 7 day week.

Thanks for the site i juts learned a bunch of new shit i oculd do from home since i dont hit the gym.

NOw i wanna find some healthy food i could eat to gain weight/bulk. I guess in between meals extra things to gain protein.I was thiking about buying ensure to drink in between meals once a day.

Ya 4sho. Bodybuilding.com and bodybuilding.com./forum are the biggest bodybuilding forums on the net. If anyones interesting in lifting weights, trying to gain/lose weight, join the forum and you'll gain some crazy ass knowledge bout working out. I didnt really know much about it til i joined the forum, now i can answer basically any questions anyone has bout this shit lol, i feel like i could be a personal trainer haha!!!

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 12:55:42 AM »
I started working out from my home seriously about 6 months ago. i been upping my weekly pushups and situps, curling and stuff, i do cardio also more. thats about it. i'm not in the gym or nothin or watching my diet like a hollywood actress.

smegma

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 01:28:16 AM »
I have a knee injury and it doesn't feel good anymore when I play volleyball, so I will go to the gym one of these days.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 02:47:40 AM »
I have a knee injury and it doesn't feel good anymore when I play volleyball, so I will go to the gym one of these days.

Ya i broke my leg like a year n ahalf ago, i got screws in shit in it right now, so i only do light leg work at the gym!!!