Author Topic: health/working out  (Read 1953 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: health/working out
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 03:47:30 AM »
Working out is so simple but people are too naive and careless to get some results in the end. To tell it quickly there's 3 things you need to take care of:

a) When working out, do the excersises correctly. When you're in a gym like 90% of the people around you do it wrong. As men, we have big egos, so we put mad weights on to look cool but that shit is just hurting you and you're never gonna develop like you oughta. Just check bench press for example, so many people put too much weight and as a result, when doing bench, their shoulders and triceps are doing most of the work and not chests like it's suppose to.

b) Change your workout routine every month and within that month change the order of excersises you are doing every week. Because if you don't do that, you'r muscles get used to it and you don't develop.

c) And most importantly: proper food! Especially when you wanna get cut you have to be on a strict diet for couple of weeks, whichs means lots of proteins like 2/3grams per pound of bodywieght (so that you don't lose your muscle mass, while being on a diet) (meat, fish, eggs, cottage cheese, protein shakes), very little carbs like 1g per pound your body weight (and you eat them only in the morning and before and after the workout) (rice, vegetables) and healthy fat (nuts and shit like that, olive oil, fish oil). If your trying to gains muscle mass then you can lower your proteins for a little bit and add more carbs. The goal is to have 6,7 meals in a day, every 2,3 hours. And drink lots of water!

But working out is a learning process, you learn new things every day.

smegma

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 04:03:30 AM »
^ only chubby people overanalyze that kinda stuff

People with a perfect body (like me) don't know about all of that. :)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 04:24:37 AM »
Okay fat bastard  :monkey_dance2:

smegma

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 04:25:15 AM »
 :rock:

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 08:21:52 AM »
I got a membership for Planet Fitness last February... have been going 5-6 days a week since then basically... I mostly just do lifting and what not, I run every now and then too

You gotta let your muscles rest bro.

yeah I know, that's why on some days I don't lift as much and I usually don't go on weekends, mostly just Monday-Friday everyday after school

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 01:34:23 PM »
There should definitely be a Health/Working out section in this forum,  I have no idea why that hasnt happened yet.

DIP DIP SET SET

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 01:37:11 PM »
It hasn't happened because only about 6 people would use it. :laugh:

westsiderider323

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 01:48:59 PM »
i work out alot only bcuz i play football
im only 17 and i can already bench 300 lbs

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2008, 02:15:48 PM »
Working out is so simple but people are too naive and careless to get some results in the end. To tell it quickly there's 3 things you need to take care of:

a) When working out, do the excersises correctly. When you're in a gym like 90% of the people around you do it wrong. As men, we have big egos, so we put mad weights on to look cool but that shit is just hurting you and you're never gonna develop like you oughta. Just check bench press for example, so many people put too much weight and as a result, when doing bench, their shoulders and triceps are doing most of the work and not chests like it's suppose to.

b) Change your workout routine every month and within that month change the order of excersises you are doing every week. Because if you don't do that, you'r muscles get used to it and you don't develop.

c) And most importantly: proper food! Especially when you wanna get cut you have to be on a strict diet for couple of weeks, whichs means lots of proteins like 2/3grams per pound of bodywieght (so that you don't lose your muscle mass, while being on a diet) (meat, fish, eggs, cottage cheese, protein shakes), very little carbs like 1g per pound your body weight (and you eat them only in the morning and before and after the workout) (rice, vegetables) and healthy fat (nuts and shit like that, olive oil, fish oil). If your trying to gains muscle mass then you can lower your proteins for a little bit and add more carbs. The goal is to have 6,7 meals in a day, every 2,3 hours. And drink lots of water!

Yup, your spot on with that. But for the protein intake, i wouldnt take in anymore then 1.5 grams per pound of bodywieght, the rest your just gonna shit out and its gonna be a waist. Im 200 pounds, and i take in no more then 300 grams a day and thats ALOT, i usually get in 200-220 grams a day, thats just enough. O and take your multi vitamin everyday!!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2008, 02:45:50 PM »
The hole calculating thing seems fucking annoying but will it realy help me gain muscles mass? I feel like im at a bigtime stall here after gainig 10 pounds in about 7-8 months
the last 4 mnths i feel like im spining my wheels.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2008, 03:36:25 PM »

Yup, your spot on with that. But for the protein intake, i wouldnt take in anymore then 1.5 grams per pound of bodywieght, the rest your just gonna shit out and its gonna be a waist. Im 200 pounds, and i take in no more then 300 grams a day and thats ALOT, i usually get in 200-220 grams a day, thats just enough. O and take your multi vitamin everyday!!!

No doubt, I weigh 100 kg and I take about 250 grams of proteins per day, so that make's it about 2,5 g per body weight.

@Real City's Most, it does help. I was having the same problem as you are, I was stuck at 90 kilos and last year I changed my routine and I gained 10 kilos and now I'm still at 100 kilos but I'm eating really proper since new year so I'm more cut.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2008, 03:41:34 PM »
OK ill try to calculate protein but will carbs and all this actualy limit my muslces mass growth? If i eat to much of it? And what about swwets and shit like that?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 03:48:13 PM »
OK ill try to calculate protein but will carbs and all this actualy limit my muslces mass growth? If i eat to much of it? And what about swwets and shit like that?

If your tryna gain weight, get in at least 3000 cals a day, thats minimum, you should aim for 3500 a day though. Get in around 200 grams of protein a day, im assuming ur not over 200 pounds. Dont worry to much about how many carbs or fats your getting in, just eat 5-6 meals a day. All consisting of Chicken, fish, steak, patatoes, oatmeal, eggs, chicken sandwhiches, subway and just all of that kinda stuff man. If you gain fat really easily though, stay away from stuff like subway, but some people can get away with it. For sweets, limit yourself to cheating only like once or twice a week, its only gonna hinder your gains, just think of how badly you want it lol. But it aint a big deal, you need to cheat for you to stay on track and not fall off, just dont do it too much!!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2008, 03:57:14 PM »
yeah im no where close to 200 im more close to the 140. I dont gain fat easy at all so Subway it is i go there everyday anyways.

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2008, 04:04:35 PM »

yeah u know whats up...however your example of the bench press, I don't know how u can use ur shoulders and tri's more than chest.

BTW who is that girl?