Author Topic: health/working out  (Read 1956 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: health/working out
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2008, 02:42:43 PM »
You must take whey proteins right after the workout because the muscle's need em and whey proteins get in your blood circulation very fast, that's why you take them only right after the workout. And they're harmless, like Johnny said you use them everyday and every athlete takes them. Besides that I take fish oil caps (they're really hard to get from normal food, pluis they're really good for you heart, chorestelol level, vain system), multvitamins and a mix of different proteins (just in case I have a busy day, you take them instead of a normal food protein meal).

BTW somebody should sticky this topic, so that it's like an official workout section on Dubcc.

Yah, Fish Oil caps are really good to take. Im going to start takeing them again soon aswell!!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2008, 02:54:04 PM »
You must take whey proteins right after the workout because the muscle's need em and whey proteins get in your blood circulation very fast, that's why you take them only right after the workout. And they're harmless, like Johnny said you use them everyday and every athlete takes them. Besides that I take fish oil caps (they're really hard to get from normal food, pluis they're really good for you heart, chorestelol level, vain system), multvitamins and a mix of different proteins (just in case I have a busy day, you take them instead of a normal food protein meal).

BTW somebody should sticky this topic, so that it's like an official workout section on Dubcc.

yeah seriously, it got lots of hits i the first week, let alone the first few days i think we had something like 200 hits after 2 days.

Blood$

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2008, 06:11:27 PM »
I just drink Muscle Milk AFTER I work out... it tastes mad good, especially the choclate and vanilla flavors, and it has alotta protein  8)

h2k4

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2008, 06:22:22 PM »
I just drink Muscle Milk AFTER I work out... it tastes mad good, especially the choclate and vanilla flavors, and it has alotta protein  8)

Yeah, even the lite tastes good and it doesn't have as much sugar.  The only bad thinng is that it becomes a little expensive after a while.  One thing you could do if you dont have enough time to make a shake, is drink chocolate milk.

Blood$

« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2008, 09:16:40 PM »

Yeah, even the lite tastes good and it doesn't have as much sugar.  The only bad thinng is that it becomes a little expensive after a while.  One thing you could do if you dont have enough time to make a shake, is drink chocolate milk.

yeah, I got a Black Card though for Planet Fitness, so I get all drinks half price, Muscle Milk is only $2.50 for me lol  8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2008, 05:01:53 AM »
But milk ain't as good as water because water absorbs the proteins much faster than milk, which is very important right after the workout.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2008, 08:23:44 AM »
is there any side effects with taking protein?

Haha no man, none at all. Its just protein, you eat it every single day LOL. Theres side affects with those preformance enhancers and all that stuff like No Xplode, Super Pump, Nano Vapour, that kinda shit. I would reccomend getting On Whey's Gold Standard protein, one of the best out there!!!

Isn't it bad if you eat too much protein when you don't workout? 

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2008, 09:04:14 PM »
is there any side effects with taking protein?

Haha no man, none at all. Its just protein, you eat it every single day LOL. Theres side affects with those preformance enhancers and all that stuff like No Xplode, Super Pump, Nano Vapour, that kinda shit. I would reccomend getting On Whey's Gold Standard protein, one of the best out there!!!

Isn't it bad if you eat too much protein when you don't workout? 

Nope. Your muscles are still ripped, they need to keep getting fed lol!!!

h2k4

« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2008, 11:19:46 PM »
But milk ain't as good as water because water absorbs the proteins much faster than milk, which is very important right after the workout.

True, but chocolate milk has protein in it which is what the muscles need.  I've read this elswhere but here's an article that talks about it:

http://www.foodproductdesign.com/hotnews/63h274056.html

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2008, 11:37:29 PM »
I fucked my shit up today bigtime.... ate all types of italian cold cuts, had 3 beers to boot.

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2008, 09:02:11 PM »
I fucked my shit up today bigtime.... ate all types of italian cold cuts, had 3 beers to boot.

Don't worry man - Just make it your off day of the week! ;)

I pigged out on the new McDonalds Chicken Legend meal the other night. The Shame!!! :(

Plus I had some Coronas with my buddies watching the EURO's the other day. :(

But I've been watching my diet like fuck apart from that! :) Boiled eggs and all sorts of shit! lol

Props to Meho and Co. for the info btw!

STICKY THIS THREAD!!!

J Bananas

« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2008, 09:50:16 PM »
oh my god i had like, a personal pizza and a smirnoff ice i totally blew it i feel so fat!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

fucking fake ass men castrating themselves these days

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2008, 12:25:59 AM »
whats a good work out to see good results for stomache, besides running.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2008, 11:43:41 AM »
oh my god i had like, a personal pizza and a smirnoff ice i totally blew it i feel so fat!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

fucking fake ass men castrating themselves these days

everything in moderation. some people would prefer to live up to their potential, as opposed to being gluttons. health comes before all.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2008, 03:28:03 PM »
word to that nik