Author Topic: Clint Dogg's hall of fame  (Read 10438 times)

ISHAGGEDCLINTDOGGSMUM

• Lil Geezy
Re: classic Clint Dogg topics/quotes etc.
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2008, 02:20:48 AM »
I would do the girl, but Clint looks weird as hell. He has that look like he's about to go Uncle Bad Touch on her. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clint was recently banned from Youtube & all his videos removed. So Nino beat the bastard.
Also he cried like a bitch until they removed the 'Uncle Bad Touch' video.

TRG

« Reply #136 on: June 30, 2008, 02:25:40 AM »
hahahah i downloaded his Mack Life mixtape vol.3. he has skits where he talks about how he got banned from such n such forums. AHAHAHAHA. he made the mixtape to diss people who banned him. it i soo fucking funny. Clint is fucking funny shit.

lol really? up the skits!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2008, 11:43:20 AM »
hahahah i downloaded his Mack Life mixtape vol.3. he has skits where he talks about how he got banned from such n such forums. AHAHAHAHA. he made the mixtape to diss people who banned him. it i soo fucking funny. Clint is fucking funny shit.

lol really? up the skits!

i suggest you listen to these if you would like to laugh. lol. why is his intro called stevenmarkass intro? is he affiliated with the stevenmarkass on this forum who has been posting in this thread?

mark morrison - 01 - stevenmarkass intro.mp3 - 1.67MB
mark morrison - 05 - dance 4 me video version feat. tanya stephens.mp3 - 5.29MB ---> MUST LISTEN! TALKS ABOUT BEING BANNED FROM FORUMS.
mark morrison - 13 - outro.mp3 - 4.12MB

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2008, 11:50:50 AM »
ROFL! This shit is too funny. The StevenMarkAss thing was him taking a jab at this Mark Morrison forum member Steven Mark who made Clint Dogg look like a complete and total fucking tool. StevenMarkAss was also Clint's other account here. Lol.

Kilo4

« Reply #139 on: July 04, 2008, 10:30:53 PM »
Hes a major sporting announcer in Australia, doing National League Basketball games (like NBA) and 2nd div in the off seasons, some live on FOX Sports getting noticed Australia/World Wide. He also has a regular DJing gig at a niteclub and does various partys and nights. He constantly has PAID work all the time getting PAID from MUSIC.

How many of you in here get PAID to do music or what you love doing (wanking off is not included either)?.

Yes he went to jail, for $45,000 he owed the government, how many of you have $45,000?. None, you would not even make this is 3 or 4 years, he make this EVERY YEAR. Heres the proof and any1 who makes up bullshit about why he went  to jail is just a hater and its untrue and false = http://www.backstagecommerce.com/cgi-bin/artist_news.cgi?1238731&17533  or  http://www.backstagecommerce.com/cgi-bin/artist_news.cgi?1238731&17646

Selling his original songs too, not many on here can say the same.

Maybe hes 1 step ahead of you all, and all that you can do is make a thread or topic about him to try and run him down, instead, you should post your music 2 compare it to his and if you think u r that good it will blow him out the water, but nobody has because they dont have any original songs or raps that you have created.

Keep up the great work DJ Clint Dogg. I get alot of my music from his site and his links as well, tagged and untagged stuff.

teletomble

« Reply #140 on: July 05, 2008, 12:25:58 AM »
Hes a major sporting announcer in Australia, doing National League Basketball games (like NBA) and 2nd div in the off seasons, some live on FOX Sports getting noticed Australia/World Wide. He also has a regular DJing gig at a niteclub and does various partys and nights. He constantly has PAID work all the time getting PAID from MUSIC.

How many of you in here get PAID to do music or what you love doing (wanking off is not included either)?.

Yes he went to jail, for $45,000 he owed the government, how many of you have $45,000?. None, you would not even make this is 3 or 4 years, he make this EVERY YEAR. Heres the proof and any1 who makes up bullshit about why he went  to jail is just a hater and its untrue and false = http://www.backstagecommerce.com/cgi-bin/artist_news.cgi?1238731&17533  or  http://www.backstagecommerce.com/cgi-bin/artist_news.cgi?1238731&17646

Maybe hes 1 step ahead of you all, and all that you can do is make a thread or topic about him to try and run him down, instead, you should post your music 2 compare it to his and if you think u r that good it will blow him out the water, but nobody has because they dont have any original songs or raps that you have created.

Keep up the great work DJ Clint Dogg. I get alot of my music from his site and his links as well, tagged and untagged stuff.

Shut Up Clint!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #141 on: July 05, 2008, 03:33:56 AM »

you're right, i'm sorry for all the false accusations, i didn't take into account that clint could have a twin-brother  :-\

i hope you can forgive me  :-[
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 03:38:11 AM by Dre-Day »

Johnny B

« Reply #142 on: July 05, 2008, 03:45:04 AM »

Shut Up Clint!

omg are you serious? not again. lol
Clint, you suck.

TRG

« Reply #143 on: July 05, 2008, 04:18:29 AM »
too bad Basketball is no where near a major sport in Australia :-\

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: July 05, 2008, 05:33:56 AM »

Seriously man WHY are you doing this?

Hasn't it occured to you that maybe there is a slight possibility that your "music" isn't as good as you might think? That your strange annoying and childish behaviour is the reason why you keep getting dissed, laughed at and banned on all the forums you're on? Have you read some of the comments people leave about you and your "music" and do you actually understand why they leave such comments? And why do you go on the forums and big yourself up under different names such as this one?

Clint don't you get it that when so many different people from all over the world share the same opinion concerning your character and "music" that there might be actually some truth to it?

I'm sure you can DJ your ass off and that's cool but leave the rapping and other musical aspects to people who actually know how to do that and you should also consider taking a more mature and relaxed approach when joining a music forum such as this one.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: July 05, 2008, 05:46:15 AM »

Lol, ORIGINAL songs? All I've heard is some wack mixes with you rapping over other tracks. Rapping over instrumentals is one thing, but rapping over other's tracks making you or they "feature" is on some low shit

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: July 05, 2008, 05:47:15 AM »
too bad Basketball is no where near a major sport in Australia :-\

Hehehe, lol.

Actually, Clint has made me don't wanna go to Australia anymore.

kemizt

ISHAGGEDCLINTDOGGSMUM

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #147 on: July 05, 2008, 06:13:22 AM »
The only words I can think of to describe this guy is pathetic.

And sure you make $45,000 a year, that is why you look like a complete tramp in every picture on your Myspace page?
Also your car is a hunk of shit, If you are so rich buy a new one.

everlast1986

« Reply #148 on: July 05, 2008, 03:46:34 PM »

apparently you didn't have $45,000 either idiot

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #149 on: July 05, 2008, 05:36:55 PM »
There is something very sad about a man posting under several different accounts.

For someone who earns $45,000 a year, He really does have alot of spare time on his hands.
I would have thought he would be busy spending his cash, but he would rather sit in all day attempting to start interent beef.