Author Topic: Clint Dogg's hall of fame  (Read 10431 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Clint Dogg's hall of fame
« Reply #225 on: August 27, 2008, 09:26:59 AM »
I don't see why you guys diss Clint so hard (no homo). I ain't seen or heard none of y'all albums. I'd like to hear some of your shit so I can compare with the 4 or 5 Clint albums I have on my my hd.

Oh lord

kemizt

Kilo4

« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2008, 10:21:55 AM »
^^^YO EURO NEUTRON................WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???STILL AMOR DE REEEEEEY!!!FUCK AUSTRALIA...................ROYTE MAYTE................JOLLY GOOD THEN!!!
KING BOLLYWOOD?
YO WHITE EURO MOMMA BITCH....................U MUST BE A GAY ASS EURO TO COME UP WITH THAT SHIT....................U LITTLE EURO FAG!!!

lol Euro fag.

I don't see why you guys diss Clint so hard (no homo). I ain't seen or heard none of y'all albums. I'd like to hear some of your shit so I can compare with the 4 or 5 Clint albums I have on my my hd.
are you related to clint dogg in some way?
Everything you post revolves around Clint Dogg.

Oh lord

Dont u mean, your a GAY Lord?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2008, 10:26:26 AM »

who's clint dogg?
this topic is about J-Foxxx

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #228 on: August 27, 2008, 10:32:26 AM »

Oh lord

That's weak

kemizt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2008, 10:34:22 AM »

Oh lord

That's weak
watch out, he might send you a pm :laugh:

Kilo4

« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2008, 10:38:47 AM »

who's clint dogg?

there u go again, post about Clint Dogg. U cant hep yaself can you?.

Oh lord

That's weak

Its a joke.

Kinda like Dre-Day.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2008, 10:41:53 AM »

who's clint dogg?

can't you read?

Oh lord

That's weak

Its a joke.

Kinda like Dre-Day.
you should have said that in that interview :laugh:

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2008, 02:51:24 PM »
i love the way clint...errr i mean j-foxx answers several questions/disses in one go......its classic...with such wack responses too.....there is no thought behind whatever he says...keep it up son....

Johnny B

« Reply #233 on: August 27, 2008, 05:12:43 PM »
J-Foxxx = loser
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 05:15:14 PM by Johnny B »

Invincible

« Reply #234 on: August 27, 2008, 07:44:27 PM »

who's clint dogg?

:laugh: Retard.

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #235 on: August 28, 2008, 12:10:45 AM »
^^^YO EURO NEUTRON................WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???STILL AMOR DE REEEEEEY!!!FUCK AUSTRALIA...................ROYTE MAYTE................JOLLY GOOD THEN!!!
KING BOLLYWOOD?
YO WHITE EURO MOMMA BITCH....................U MUST BE A GAY ASS EURO TO COME UP WITH THAT SHIT....................U LITTLE EURO FAG!!!

lol Euro fag.

Oh lord

AYO................KANGAROO BITCH...................KEEP IN MIND................YOUR WHITE.................I AINT...........YOUR FAGGOT BALD HEADED OUCH YELLING,POUCH WEARING KANGAROO GAY ASS LIVES IN A 3RD WORLD KANGAROO GAY ASS INFESTED COUNTRY KNOWN AS GAY ASS............... AUSTRALIA!!!.................BITCH I AINT FROM THERE........NOR DO I LIVE THERE OR COME FROM THERE.................BITCH U CAN'T SPIN OR EVEN SCRATCH................THA ONLY THING U CAN DO IS KNOW HOW TO SCRATCH WESTCOAST RAPPER'S NUTZ WHENEVER U SEE THEM LIVE IN YOUR HOMO HOMETOWN SUMEWHERE BACKSTAGE WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE U........ LIKE THA LITTLE BALD HEADED WHITE KANGAROO CHEERLEADER FAG THAT U ARE..............AND BITCH U KNOW THAT................KEEP IN MIND THAT IT WAS ME WHO GOT RID OF YOUR WHITE COCKHOPPIN FAGGOT ASS IN EVERY ALL AMERICAN RAP MADE FORUMS AND SITES............BITCH IT WAS ME THAT GOT U EXPOSED............BITCH IT WAS ME WHO HAD YOUR POUCH WEARIN BALD HEADED COCKHOPPIN GAY ASS RUNNIN AND HAD YOUR BITCH ASS HIDDIN..............BITCH IT WAS ME WHO EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT U HOW LAME AND GAY THAT U REALLY ARE...............BITCH IT WAS ME WHY EVERYONE IS LAUGHIN AT YOUR POUCH WEARIN,COCKHOPPIN KANGAROO LOOKIN BALD HEADED WHITE ASS.............BITCH IT WAS ME WHY EVERYONE HATES AND DESPISED YOUR WHITE FAGGOT ASS AND FINALLY BITCH IT WAS ME WHO FIRST SAID FUCK AUSTRALIA........................RIGHT MATE.......AND NOW EVERY AMERICAN BORN CAT IS SAYIN............CAUSE OF ME...............SO BITCH U GOT NUTTHIN ON ME..............AT LEAST I LIVE IN THA RICHES AND MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THA WORLD..............WHERE THERE AINT NO MEN IN HERE THAT JUMPS FOR COCKS..............OR EVEN HOP ON COCKS AND LOOKS LIKE SUM GAY ASS THIRSTY ASS KANGAROO WHENEVER SUM WESTCOAST NIGGA COMES TO YOUR HOMO HOMELAND AND PERFORMED LAME ASS RAP SONGS,LIKE GIN OR JUICE OR REGULATE............AS OF MATTER OF FACT HERE IN THA CHI...........EVERYTHING IS MODERN...........U DON'T SEE KANGAROOS IN THA STREETS OR IN THA HIGHWAYS..............BITCH IS STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA...................ROYTE MAYTE..................AND STILL ALKN..............CHI-TOWN OWNED U...........FAGGOT!!!

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #236 on: August 28, 2008, 12:31:36 AM »
You must have some time on your hands CHI CHI......U might wanna learn to string a sentence together son.....

KING BOLLYWOOD?

lol Euro fag.

Oh lord

AYO................KANGAROO BITCH...................KEEP IN MIND................YOUR WHITE.................I AINT...........YOUR FAGGOT BALD HEADED OUCH YELLING,POUCH WEARING KANGAROO GAY ASS LIVES IN A 3RD WORLD KANGAROO GAY ASS INFESTED COUNTRY KNOWN AS GAY ASS............... AUSTRALIA!!!.................BITCH I AINT FROM THERE........NOR DO I LIVE THERE OR COME FROM THERE.................BITCH U CAN'T SPIN OR EVEN SCRATCH................THA ONLY THING U CAN DO IS KNOW HOW TO SCRATCH WESTCOAST RAPPER'S NUTZ WHENEVER U SEE THEM LIVE IN YOUR HOMO HOMETOWN SUMEWHERE BACKSTAGE WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE U........ LIKE THA LITTLE BALD HEADED WHITE KANGAROO CHEERLEADER FAG THAT U ARE..............AND BITCH U KNOW THAT................KEEP IN MIND THAT IT WAS ME WHO GOT RID OF YOUR WHITE COCKHOPPIN FAGGOT ASS IN EVERY ALL AMERICAN RAP MADE FORUMS AND SITES............BITCH IT WAS ME THAT GOT U EXPOSED............BITCH IT WAS ME WHO HAD YOUR POUCH WEARIN BALD HEADED COCKHOPPIN GAY ASS RUNNIN AND HAD YOUR BITCH ASS HIDDIN..............BITCH IT WAS ME WHO EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT U HOW LAME AND GAY THAT U REALLY ARE...............BITCH IT WAS ME WHY EVERYONE IS LAUGHIN AT YOUR POUCH WEARIN,COCKHOPPIN KANGAROO LOOKIN BALD HEADED WHITE ASS.............BITCH IT WAS ME WHY EVERYONE HATES AND DESPISED YOUR WHITE FAGGOT ASS AND FINALLY BITCH IT WAS ME WHO FIRST SAID FUCK AUSTRALIA........................RIGHT MATE.......AND NOW EVERY AMERICAN BORN CAT IS SAYIN............CAUSE OF ME...............SO BITCH U GOT NUTTHIN ON ME..............AT LEAST I LIVE IN THA RICHES AND MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THA WORLD..............WHERE THERE AINT NO MEN IN HERE THAT JUMPS FOR COCKS..............OR EVEN HOP ON COCKS AND LOOKS LIKE SUM GAY ASS THIRSTY ASS KANGAROO WHENEVER SUM WESTCOAST NIGGA COMES TO YOUR HOMO HOMELAND AND PERFORMED LAME ASS RAP SONGS,LIKE GIN OR JUICE OR REGULATE............AS OF MATTER OF FACT HERE IN THA CHI...........EVERYTHING IS MODERN...........U DON'T SEE KANGAROOS IN THA STREETS OR IN THA HIGHWAYS..............BITCH IS STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA...................ROYTE MAYTE..................AND STILL ALKN..............CHI-TOWN OWNED U...........FAGGOT!!!

Kilo4

« Reply #237 on: August 28, 2008, 11:27:26 AM »
i love the way clint...errr i mean j-foxx answers several questions/disses in one go......its classic...with such wack responses too.....there is no thought behind whatever he says...keep it up son....

omg u sttill think that after the interview lmao.

J-Foxxx = loser

thanks

who's clint dogg?

:laugh: Retard.

is that all u got?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have some information on Sean Nokes, or should i say Ezekiel Whitmore , his real name is StevenMark. Hes the guy that Clint Dogg dissed on MackLife vol.3 with the intro LMAO. What were you all saying about fake names and accounts?. lol.

EXPOSURE has just commenced.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #238 on: August 28, 2008, 11:38:01 AM »

Oh lord

That's weak

Its a joke.

Kinda like Dre-Day.

I'm thinking about your English skills.

kemizt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #239 on: August 28, 2008, 12:16:22 PM »
clint if you want to boost your album sales even further i'd suggest that you devote a diss track to me